Chapter 289: Hospital

"What happened Guoguo?"

In the hospital, Lang Zhi asked solemnly.

Sitting behind the computer is a middle-aged sheep beast. He used to be an ordinary doctor who treated males and is not qualified to diagnose females. But here, he is already be the best orc with the best medical skills.

"This..." The sheep beast hesitated and said, not sure: "Guoguo should be got no problem. But her blood sugar is low, so you need to add some nutrition."

"It's just that?" Langzhi said suspiciously.

The goat swallowed dryly and said, "Although I haven't diagnosed and treated females, yet. I still have theoretical knowledge, and this is her diagnosis result."

Langzhi did not embarrass the doctor, nodded, and looked back at the white bone vine beside him.

The two talked as they walked back.

"Have you check Guoguo? Is she really okay?" Langzhi asked worriedly.

Bai Gu Teng blinked blankly, "I have treated her body to its best condition."

Listening to Baiguteng's tone, Lang Zhi knew that something is wrong, and immediately asked, "What else is wrong?"

"Her mental power is very weak, I can't help her." Baiguteng said sadly.

The two walked to the door, listening to the breath in the room, they knew that Guoguo is awake.

"Where is this?" Bai Yue looked at the pink decoration in the house, and already guessed that it is a hospital.

Sure enough, Xiong Yao replied, "This is a female hospital. You fainted at home. Are you feel uncomfortable?"

Bai Yue shook her head. Her face is pale. Her expression wilted. Her elbows propped on the bed and Xiong Yao helped her to sit up.

Seeing the wolf babies sitting on the side of the bed and looking at her. Hu Mitian and others are also there, but the wolf and the ball haven't show up, yet. Bai Yue asked: "Where is Langzhi and Qiuqiu?"

Lang Zhi may be busy with things, but Qiuqiu definitely will never leave her.

"I'm here." Langzhi immediately put on a soft expression, and opened the door to walk in, followed by Baiguteng.

Bai Yue shook her head for a moment.

She hadn't noticed that the wolf and the ball are outside.

The mental power seems to be... out of use.

"Dizzy again?" Langzhi became nervous when he saw this, and walked quickly to the side of Bai Yue's bed, shouting: "Bai Gu Teng!"

Bai Gu Teng is faster than Langzhi, and instantly came to Bai Yue's side, one hand covered Bai Yue's forehead, and a soft halo emanated from his palm and penetrated into Bai Yue's head.

Bai Yue groaned comfortably, feeling as if she is wrapped in the cool spring water.

"No." Lang Zhi said and glanced at the tiger, without telling the truth.

"You, I told you not to diet. You just don't listen." Lang Zhi flicked on the tip of Bai Yue's nose reproachfully: "I think you are hungry."

"Oh!" Bai Yue covered her nose in pain, and stared at Langzhi accusingly with tearful eyes: "That's pain!"

Langzhi felt distressed immediately, hugged Bai Yue's head and blew her nose: "I'm sorry, does it hurt?"

"Yeah." Bai Yue is wronged and snorted coquettishly.

"What happen Guoguo?" Xiong Yao asked anxiously.

Bai Yue also looked at Langzhi with anxious heart. She couldn't use her mental power anymore. Isn't she seriously ill?

The wolf said: "It's just low blood sugar. You're only have a weak body and got no other diseases."

Xiong Yao sighed in relief and muttered to himself: "That's good, that's good."

Hu Mitian looked at Bai Yue's frail appearance, and then thought about the crude conditions of the hospital, and said suspiciously, "Is it really just like this? Why don't you check it in the capital."