Chapter 213: The Safe City is Covered by Plants

Xiong Yao and the others hurriedly hurried all the way, but still fell behind Lang Yan.

Bone Vine suddenly stopped and said, "He has found me."

Xiong Yao also stopped and said, "Then you go back first."

Bai Yue nodded and said anxiously: "Go, let's come right away, don't get hurt."

Don't get hurt?

Bai Guteng glanced at Bai Yue, and his body disappeared into the air.

"Wow?" The wolf cubs looked for the white bone vine nearby.

Xiong Yao immediately said: "The white bone vine is not there, follow me closely and watch out for plants."

"Wow!" The three wolf cubs immediately ran to Xiong Yao's feet.

Xiong Yao hugged Bai Yue, followed by three and a half big wolf cubs, and continued on the road.

……

At the beginning, the safe city is surrounded by green.

Today, the safe city is still surrounded by green.

It's just that the towering trees are all dead, replaced by green vines that meander and stretch out.

The vines are intricate and intricate, with no roots to be found, one by one, occupying hundreds of miles of territory. The white bone vine appeared on this field, and there are no more plants.

The city wall in the vine forest is still towering, but the wall is covered with knotted wooden vines with dense leaves, decorating the city wall as a fence.

Walking into the city gate, you will see a beautiful picture of a peaceful city and plants.

The houses are intact, and the walls and floors are covered with vines, which at first glance seems to be painted with green paint.

The once prosperous and stable safe city has now been transformed into a green botanical garden.

Compared with the previous single-tone luster, now it has added green and has a more natural beauty.

Standing in the middle of an empty street, looking at the surrounding environment. Lang Yan is still surprised, that is, he had seen such a scene once when he came out.

At first he wondered how this city occupied by plants could be preserved so intact, but now he understands that the white bone vine fell in love with their orc female.

There has a cruel sneer on his lips. It is good to be able to befriend a plant, but it is bad. This plant fell in love with his female, and took away his female and cubs. This called him, How can I swallow this breath?

"Woo-"

The empty plant city resounded with a loud howl of a wolf. The flaming wolf turned into a sturdy silver wolf, and a fiery golden-blue flame rose from its body, rushing straight into the center of the city-the barrier field that originally sealed the white bone vine. go with.

"Huuu——huu——"

The tranquil picture is broken, and the vines clinging to the tall buildings began to awaken. The tip of each vine pointed directly at the wolf beasts on a messy ground, densely packed, as if surrounded by snakes.

Lang Yan felt it clear. It is definitely the white bone vine's spiritual body returning, and his expression became alert.

"Come out, I know you are here."

As Lang Yan's voice fell, a white light gathered in the sky, quickly converging into the appearance of a white bone vine.

The white bone vine floats in the air lightly like a butterfly, and its dark green hair is dancing in the wind, as beautiful as a forest spirit.

It's just that the words he spit out are not so beautiful.

"You're looking for death." Baiguteng said in a declarative and calm tone, and the cold sound quality couldn't turn a trace of emotion.

Lang Yan turned into a human form, with no fear on his face: "Don't forget, I have a fire power!"

Having said that, Lang Yan pressed one hand on the sturdy white bone vine main pole, and the flame in his palm burst out instantly, igniting a piece of maroon bark.