Chapter 310: Bone Vine's Help

Langzhi randomly found an empty house and asked Xiong Yao to get the tiger out.

Xiong Yao touched the pulse on Hu Mitian's neck, and the anxiety on his face disappeared.

"He's already dead." Xiong Yao calmly glared at the wolf.

Fenghu, who had been standing quietly on the side, suddenly smiled and said, "He deserve that!"

Langzhi looked at Fenghu with cold eyes, walked over and pinched his neck with one hand: "Do you want to die?"

Fenghu did not resist, and the picture of the tragic death of the flower-faced Leopard appeared in his mind. He had no doubt that he would die as miserably as him.

But he did not regret it, thinking of the tragic death of his family of more than a dozen people. All he had in his heart is the pleasure of revenge.

Langzhi stared at Fenghu's eyes and could see the emotions in his eyes, and suddenly threw him out the door, shouting: "Get out of here!"

The confidants immediately walked out quickly and closed the door thoughtfully.

Langzhi squatted down beside Hu Mitian, touched his pulse, and then opened his eyelids to take a look.

"He just died. There is still can help." Lang Zhi said in a very quick tone.

Xiong Yao hadn't reacted yet, and said, "It's too late to send him to the hospital."

But seeing the wolf click on the phone, an orc with the face of a staff is projected above the terminal.

"Immediately turn off the signal blocker in the capital and restore the communication signal in the capital." Lang Zhi said.

Xiong Yao is stunned, then he suddenly realized: "You are looking for the white bone vine?"

"Yeah." Lang Zhi replied, "I hope he can come back."

When the leader spoke, the work efficiency is naturally extremely high, the communication is interrupted by the wolf, and the signal has been restored.

He immediately contacted the central government in the capital, and there is a tiger in the sky. How dare the capital delay it, he immediately relayed the news to She Ling and Yingxuan according to Langzhi's request. 

...

At this time, Bai Yue is in the hospital, enjoying the treatment of the highest female.

Watching cartoons, eating good dried fruit snacks, waiting for the test results.

Bai Gu Teng sit at the window to bask in the sun, with Bai Yue sitting on his lap. It is rare to have a quiet time with two of them alone, and he exudes a pleasant breath.

"Did my examination results come out? Did you find anything?" Bai Yue hugged the white bone vine's neck, looked up at him and asked.

Speaking of Bai Yue's body, Bai Guteng's mood fell.

"The capital is the same as ours, and nothing can be found." Baiguteng said disdainfully, it is too wrong for them to run so far.

Bai Yue is also uncomfortable in her heart, but she did not dare to show it in front of Bone Vine, pretending to be relaxed and said: "You see, I am much better now, and the sun is really good. At least it is sunny here, not a waste of running."

Bai Gu Teng nodded, "Then we will wait for the house to clear before going back."

"Puff!" Bai Yue snorted and said with a smile: "Okay!"

Bai Guteng suddenly raised his eyes and glanced at the door, Bai Yue followed, and the door is pushed open with a bang.

"It's not good. The head of state is injured, and Langzhi wants you to go back immediately." Ying Xuan walked in quickly and said anxiously.

She Ling stand guard at the door of the room, paying attention to both sides of the corridor.

Even if the white bone vine had never been told of it, he already known it a long time ago. But what did it have to do with him?

So many orcs had just died, Hu Mitian is just one of them in his eyes.

Bai Yue is very concerned, and said anxiously: "Qiuqiu, can you go back immediately?"

The Bone Vine is unhappy, and turned away from Bai Yue at the beginning. Looking out the window at the gentle flowers and plants languishing because of his arrival, "Yes."