Chapter 384: Skating 7

Xiong Yao jumped down now. He is not light weight. When he jumped on the ground like this, the ground trembled, and the ice layer naturally trembled slightly.

Bai Yue's heart also trembled, and reflexively pulled Xiong Yao's waistband: "Be careful."

Xiong Yao's heart warmed, just these words, even if they fell into the ice water, it is worth it.

"I will." Xiong Yao said, continuing to walk forward, waving away the thin snow on the ice with his bare feet as he walked.

Xiong Yao checked every position of the lake, and it feels very solid. At least the position he checked is impossible to break, and he raised his voice to Bai Yue: "No problem, come up!"

Bai Yue immediately opened her eyebrows and smiled, tilted her head and glanced at the white bone vine, take his hand and walked towards the lake: "Go, let's go skating!"

The white bone vine tilted his head. Although he didn't know what's fun in "skating". But he didn't refuse, sitting on the snow, letting Yueyue help him tie the boards.

Bai Yue tied the "skates" to the white bone vine and the children, and finally put on suitable wooden boards.

The wolves stepped on a few rectangular holes in the snow and leaped towards the ice with a smile.

"Scandium" a sound of wooden boards hitting hard objects sounded. The wolf cubs landed on all fours, and the smooth wooden boards made them slid out quickly, as fast as three out of control cradles.

The wolves are stunned for an instant and hurriedly braked with their hands, but this is completely useless, and the hair on their tails that are so scared is exploded.

"Woo-"

"mom!"

The baby wolf screamed and drive forward.

Bai Yue raised her head and glanced when she heard the sound, and see that there are no obstacles in front, and the babies would not get hurt no matter how they slipped, so she laughed unkindly.

Lele is greatly surprised, learning the posture of his brothers, lying on the ice, kicking hard on his hind legs.

Zizi...

Lack of momentum, Lele get stuck before slipping a few inches. 

The baby wolves are still sliding, Bai Yue is amused by Lele again, squatted down and said: "Lele also try it, stand up first, learn to walk before you can slip."

That's right, Lele hasn't learned to walk yet.

His bones can definitely support his body to stand upright, but his age is too small, top-heavy, and walking upright is really unbalanced.

In order to play skating, Lele helped her mother to stand up slowly and take a step forward.

Slipping... Lele's forefoot immediately slid forward.

He is busy sinking with his hind feet, trying to stabilize his weight, but he did not expect that his hind feet would also slip and slid backwards.

Both the front and back feet slid in the corresponding directions, and just for a moment, the one-month-old baby chopped a standard one-line horse on the ice surface. The speed is so fast that Bai Yue couldn't even pull it.

The fleshy little ass-share fell on the ice and bounced slightly with his body.

Bai Yue: "..."

Lele: "..."

Both mother and son are dumbfounded.

In the next moment, lele wanted to get up while holding on to Bai Yue, and a burst of laughter came from Bai Yue's mouth.

"Hahahahaha..." Bai Yue laughed all the way, her stomach hurting with laughter, and she clutched her stomach and said out of breath: "Lele, you...you are too good...hahaha..."

With an innocent round face, Lele stared at her mother blankly, watching her smile, he also grinned, although he had no idea what is funny about him.

"Guoguo." Xiong Yao walked over calmly, but from his own perspective, he is no longer as sharp and neat as before. His legs are slightly stiff, his toes are pierced down tightly, leaving a string on the ice with every step.  White nail prints.

Bai Yue said hurriedly: "Xiong, you also wear this."