Chapter 281: Big Profit

Hu Mitian's candid attitude made Bai Yue trust him in her heart. But she looked at him curiously, waiting for the next explanation.

Hu Mitian continued: "I have a lot of friends in the capital. It's not difficult to find some seeds. Can you see if it's useful?"

Bai Yue wanted to refuse, but this opportunity is rare. She took a deep breath, and then stubbornly carried the box into her arms.

"Thank you." Bai Yue cracked a bright smile at Hu Mitian.

Hu Mitian also laughed unconsciously.

Then, they began to identify the seeds.

The seeds are all the same, but they are all one seed, and Bai Yue basically doesn't recognize it.

But despite the heavy weight, Bai Yue found the familiar plant after pulling it in the box a few times.

"Beans?" Bai Yue picked up a bag of white sesame and shook it with a surprised expression.

Hu Mitian immediately rummaged in the box, and quickly took out a bag of black bean seeds, and give it to Bai Yue invitingly: "There are still black ones. Is the black one delicious?"

"It's delicious!" Bai Yue got even more excited, and hurriedly took it and put it aside, without even looking at Hu Mitian, she lowered her head and looked in the box seriously.

Hu Mitian feels pleasure, with a smile on his mouth, looking around for a while, watching Bai Yue for a while, not missing any opportunity to help.

After reading it roughly, Bai Yue found black and white bean seeds, sunflower seeds, peas, and broad beans.

Then she identified bag by bag, not missing any kind of plant, and gained a lot.

She didn't recognize a bag of rapeseed seeds. She recognized the seeds through the label attached to the transparent bag.

Now the vegetable oil is gone.

Cotton seeds, this is very common, and it is indispensable for clothes nowadays. Bai Yue also put it in her "box".

The wheat, there are three types here. One is the wheat they eat now, one with "barley" on the label, and the other with "water wheat" on the label.

"Barley" and "Water Wheat" look similar. They are a bit like the threshing millet occasionally missed in a rice bag, but it says wheat. Bai Yue didn't think much about it, just treating it as different varieties of wheat.

There are also peanuts, soybeans, red beans, black beans, mung beans, all kinds of beans in all colors.

It took two hours before Bai Yue finished reading the seeds, unknowingly her waist is feeling sore.

"Guoguo, come down for lunch."

Xiong Yao's strong voice came up from downstairs, and then the voice of the wolf cubs going upstairs, which should have also come to call their mother.

Bai Yue felt terribly hungry now. She is too happy about the box and forgot to be hungry.

Hu Mitian see that the female is so hungry that make he groaned and yelled in his heart: Negligence.

He should have brought some food.

After two hours of working together, and bribery from the seed, Bai Yue's perception of the tiger is much better.

Bai Yue wrapped the selected seeds with a piece of cloth, closed three boxes, and said to Hu Mitian: "I'm going down..."

Bai Yue paused after hesitating, and after hesitating for a moment, she still politely sent out an invitation: "Would you like to go down with me to eat something?"

Eat...

The eyes of the three beasts sitting on the edge of the window lit up, and there is an exaggerated swallowing sound in their throat.

The Snake and Eagle tensed their body posture about to leave immediately.

After all, Hu Mitian is stay calm, suppressing his desire for food, and rationally declined Bai Yue: "This is the site of the wolf, and it is not good for us to go directly from the third floor. It will cause conflicts."