Chapter 347: Coconut Chicken Soup

Holding the piece of cloth torn from Bai Yue's clothes in his hand, Langzhi squatted aside and said, "The water is very cold, let me wash him."

"No, I just touched the water with my hand, so I won't get sick." Bai Yue said indifferently, take a rag from Langzhi's hand and begin to wipe the baby.

When the pink rag is rubbed on the baby, it turned into a muddy color, but the baby's skin is also white.

A piece of snow white appeared on the child who is almost made of mud. The strong contrast made people wonder: how dirty this child had to change from snow white to mud.

Even Bai Yue is surprised, and said amusedly while washing: "You're so naughty. It makes you so dirty."

"Hehe..." The baby grinned, showing two sharp fangs, a little dangerous in the cuteness.

Bai Yue feels adorable by the baby and couldn't help laughing all the time.

And the nearby orcs, listening to the soft words of female motherhood, are also sprouting a diamond heart.  They looked up and see the soft smile emerging on the female's delicate face, and they all stared in a daze.

When the wolf swept away coldly, they returned to their senses and hurriedly lowered their heads.

After washing for half an hour, the baby is completely clean and reveals the most authentic appearance.

It turns out that the baby’s hair is green, which is a bit brighter than the hair color of the vine, like a green onion with a head; the belly button has healed, it should be because there is no knot, the belly button is smaller than ordinary people. His whole body is white and tender, like a new-born tender lotus root, because it is too full and the belly is exaggerated, and it makes a bang when it is photographed.

"Finally washed, let's come out." Bai Yue pinched the baby's armpit, lifted him out of the water, and shook him in the air.

The baby thought she is playing with him, and chuckled again.

"You love to laugh so much, you should be called Lele?" Bai Yue said casually.

Love to laugh? 

The corner of his mouth twitched, thinking of the tragic situation he see on the way to the military base to look for Guoguo, and he couldn't agree with Guoguo's concept.

"Guoguo! Come and drink soup!" Xiong Yao shouted, standing by the fire.

"I'm coming!" Bai Yue replied, holding the half-wet baby and run quickly.

The female wearing plush long sleeves has only one shorts on her lower body. A pair of slender white legs alternately moves. It is so beautiful and slender. It is completely different from the strong and thick legs of an orc. It makes people worry that these legs will break by themselves..

They even didn't feel that Langzhi is beside Bai Yue, but Xiong Yao is very worried and couldn't help but walk quickly and hugged her by the fire.

"What are we eating?" Bai Yue asked, sitting in Xiong Yao's arms.

After tossing all morning, Bai Yue is also hungry and looked everywhere on the fire.

Xiong Yao lifted the lid of the nutshell, a white gas erupted, and the fragrance of chicken soup spread.

"Coconut Chicken Soup, there are some potatoes buried in the fire. Let's just have a meal." Xiong Yao apologized.

Bai Yue shook her head: "Very rich and delicious. I haven't eat coconut chicken soup, Xiong Yao, you are really creative."

Being praised by his wife, Xiong Yao swept away from the depression, grinning with a silly smile on his face.

Speaking, Bai Yue picked up the wooden spoon on the side, scooped a spoon of soup, and put it under her nose while sniffing and blowing.

The aroma has the aroma of chicken and the unique faint milky aroma of coconut milk. The two scents are perfectly integrated, and the taste is good without tasting.

Bai Yue put the warm soup into her mouth, and it really tasted good.