Chapter 334: The Baby is Born

His expression seemed to be blocked by ice, without a trace, all his emotions seemed to be injected into these eyes.

At this time, these eyes are filled with murderous aura and hatred.

Because of the long torture and pain, his eyes became bloody red, combined with his original eye contour, revealing a fatal evil charm.

As if this is not enough, Xuehu raised his eyes and tightened his palm abruptly.

Several orcs suddenly spurted blood, fall to the ground and convulsed to death.

The human body occupies about 70% of the water, and the strength has reached a certain level. The water system ability can even directly control the body's water, and even the enemy will die.

And Xuehu can survive for a long time in the water, which is already a miracle strong.  After absorbing the energy core of the crystal, it reached this level.

Within half a minute, the surrounding orcs died clean.  When a new orc rushed in, it is nothing but death.

He is addicted to murder, and he did not stop at all.

With the beast army, he killed.  When the beast army retreated, he chased it, and the corpses are everywhere.

Bai Gu Teng looked for a while, and run to find Bai Yue.

...

Bai Yue is sweaty, and her pale lips are bloodied by her own chewing.

Doctor Leopard suddenly raised his head and said in shock: "I see his head."

Shi Quan, who is sitting by and watching coldly, said coldly, "What's all the fuss about."

Doctor Leopard just squinted at Shi Quan, and then said to Bai Yue: "It's the human head."

Bai Yue is stunned, and then thought of what Qiuqiu said, the child has an entity, it seems that the body has followed her?

Shi Quan's face changed drastically, and he stand up, "What did you say?"

Children which born to females and beasts are never in human form, only in animal form. The cub will only turn into a human form after the full moon. This is an unchanging law through the ages. 

Could it be that the children born to Guoguo are naturally powerful and can become humans at birth?

Or is it... she and the beast have produced females?

If so, the value of Guoguo is much more than that.

Shi Quan's breathing become disordered, and his mood is mixed for a moment, and there is a certain emotion in it that seemed to be regret.

If Guoguo and the orcs can give birth to females, why does he force her to mate with human males?  If he knew this, he should treat Guoguo better. Wouldn't it be best for her to stay by his side?

At the beginning, the wolf's body was buried in the sea of ​​fire, which is his best opportunity, but he was wasted in vain, and the relationship with Guoguo already get so bad.

Shi Quan thought of this and his expression became ugly.

The doctors and nurses around are also excited, but Bai Yue didn't have time to be happy, the pain is so painful that makes her brain is unconscious, and she bit her lips hard, and more blood spilled on her pale lips.

Doctor Leopard looked up at Bai Yue, took off his gloves, found a piece of clean gauze and put it next to Bai Yue's mouth.

"Bite the gauze, your lips are all bitten." Doctor Leopard said with pity.

Bai Yue glanced at Doctor Leopard with a blurred vision, bit the gauze loosely, and squeezed her fist hard.

Finally, in a feeling of pain, she feel that the baby already born.

"Let's see if it's a male or a female!" Shi Quan rush to it.

Probably because she is relieved from the severe pain, Bai Yue didn't feel so hateful when she heard his voice.

The newborn child is bloody and the umbilical cord is not cut.

Several hands stretched out to him at the same time, he suddenly opened a pair of emerald green eyes, eyes full of alert and hostility.

Immediately, the baby split his sharp-toothed mouth, and flew towards the nearest doctor with a "whoop".