Chapter 308: The Tiger Is Down

I don't know if it is HuMitian deliberately, many vines are accidentally injured by Shi Quan's wind blade.

Finally, Shi Quan's behavior angered the white bone vine.

The vines are silent for a moment, and no longer attacked the orcs who had just entered the city indiscriminately. The tips of countless vines pointed towards Shi Quan.

Shi Quan took a halt and found that the surrounding vines are staring at him like a swarm of snakes. His fear is a hundred times stronger than when he is stared by a tiger, and his hair is exploded.

As a result, this weird and funny scene appeared on the scene-the hair on the face and head of the lion beast with a half-faced beard exploded and instantly turned into an anime version of "lion head".

Although Shi Quan is originally a lion, he estimated that he had never been so lion before.

After a brief moment of silence, the nearby vines drew towards Shi Quan.

Shi Quan instantly brought up all the energy, and quickly spawned a powerful tornado by the strong wind that already existed in the forest.

The surrounding orcs flew up like trash, spinning around in the tornado.

The leaves of the vine are rolled down, and only the bare vines flew around with the wind, and quickly gathered them back.

Standing in the eyes of the wind, Shi Quan heaved a sigh of relief when he see that the white bone vine did not attack him again.

Ignoring that the orcs in the wind are his subordinates, Shi Quan let the tornado continue to rotate, and said loudly, "Kill the tiger! Kill the tiger!"

The target of the vine's attack is changed to Shi Quan, which made the orcs on the ground safer, and the situation of the tiger became more difficult.

The hind legs became a drag, which caused Hu Mitian's injuries to increase rapidly, and the increased injuries became heavier and deeper each time.

Hu Mitian's heart is desolate, and he understood that this time he is afraid it would be difficult to get out.

"Roar--"

Hu Mitian's whole body is covered in metal, and he uttered a stern and long howl on the sky.

The strong sound wave broke through the heavy rain curtain, rippling away, afraid that it could be heard within a hundred miles.

Shi Quan's face changed, and the tornado quickly rolled towards the tiger. 

"Quick! Kill him!" Shi Quan shouted anxiously.

If it doesn't end, I'm afraid it will be out of line.

Although Hu Mitian is at the end of his crossbow, his final counterattack id even stronger. The blood splashed between his claws, and the smell of blood in the air is so strong that the rain could not wash away.

"call out--"

A white shadow flashed across the rain curtain, leaving countless afterimages along the way.

In the former city of exile, Feng Hu is second in terms of speed, and no one dared to be the first.  Even Shi Quan, whose energy is already substantive, can't match him in speed.

The afterimage disappeared, and the human-shaped wind fox appeared in front of Hu Mitian.

All the five fingers of his right hand are inserted into the tail spine of Hu Mitian's heart, and he raised the huge tiger's body halfway, and several blood stains wandered down his arm.

The rain is still falling, the wind is still screaming, but time seems to freeze at this moment.

Shi Quan's tornado weakened, and all the surrounding orcs stopped at this moment.

"Wow!"

There is a sound of footsteps, followed by an energetic tiger roar.

"Roar!"

The Tiger Beast came with a large number of orcs, and when he see this picture, he roared and rushed.

"Huh~" Hu Mitian squinted at the beast that is overdue. He is hit to the point, but he didn't lose his ability to resist. He raised his paw and patted Fenghu.

Fenghu immediately stopped, but still failed to evade in time. He is slapped by a paw and flew out, spouting a mouthful of blood in the air, and turned into a beast with a sound of "Woo" and fell to the mud.

As soon as he pulled out his hand, Hu Mitian's heart immediately poured out a large amount of blood. He pressed his paw against the wound and fell to the ground.