Chapter 321: Whose Baby Is Calling For Help?

"Mom, help..."

"Mom, save me..."

Bai Yue kept getting similar sounds in her ears, and she looked for it in a hurry.

Baby? Where are you?

But whose baby is calling for help?

Eldest? No. It's not.

Second child? Not right.

Is that the third child?

It doesn't seem right.

Bai Yue is in a hurry, suddenly felt a pain in her leg, looked down, and finally found the baby who is calling for help.

Not any of her wolf babies.

Her body is vague, but Bai Yue knows inexplicably that she is the baby who calls her mother.

At this time the baby is biting her leg.

"Baby?" Bai Yue held back the pain and changed tentatively.

The little baby stopped chewing and looked up at her: "Mom..."

Bai Yue sit on the ground, touched his body, and asked, "Why do you call for help? Who wants to kill you?"

The baby did not respond, lowered his head and continued to chew on her legs.

Bai Yue guessed that this could save the baby, but did not stop him, and let him bite indulgingly.

She vaguely understand that this is a dream. She couldn't remember when she gave birth to this child, and it is not very painful to be bitten, and all her feelings are slightly illusory.

The next morning, the sun had already risen high, and the whole world is exposed to light.

Bai Yue's room is still pitch black. There are windows in the room, but it is a building outside, and there is no sunlight at all.

Perhaps this is the case, Bai Yue could not feel the change of time, and only wake up from sleep until now.

"You finally wake up." Doctor Leopard is just aside, seeing Bai Yue opening her eyes, and said funnyly, "I can sleep like this every day at home?"

After taking a nap, Bai Yue felt more tired than she did not sleep, and she felt exhausted when she rolled her eyes, and asked softly, "What time is it?"

"It's almost lunch time." Doctor Leopard said, turning on the soft light, and seeing Bai Yue's pale and weak face, he is shocked.

Obviously, only one night later, Bai Yue's body is obviously thinner, and the flesh on her face is thinner. The original white and shiny skin is deadly white at this time, and she looked like a sick person.

"What's wrong with you? Are you sick?" Doctor Leopard asked anxiously, and then started contacting the medical staff next door.

Bai Yue only sighed in her heart: Here again.

She wanted to get up, but she could hardly use any strength all over her body, as if she had been drained of all the energy.

Thinking of this, she suddenly remembered the baby who had been gnawing on her legs in her sleep, and slowly covered her belly with her hands.

Was it because Doctor Leopard suspected that she was pregnant yesterday. Did she think about it every day and dream at night?

Unexpectedly, her lower abdomen is obviously bulging, like four or five months pregnant.

Bai Yue's shocked expression is all over her face, and she immediately said, "Doctor Leopard, I don't want a surrogacy anymore."

Hearing Bai Yue's words, Doctor Leopard immediately said: "You are sick, and the surrogacy must be suspended. Stop talking and keep your strength."

"Yeah." Bai Yue still felt her mind iss very dizzy, and almost fell asleep when lying down.

A large team of doctors rushed in, using various instruments on Bai Yue, finally awakening Bai Yue.

"What's wrong with her?" Black Panther asked anxiously, reaching out his hand to touch Bai Yue's forehead.

Doctor Leopard raised his hand to stop him, and said solemnly: "Maybe she is not adapting to the new environment. The orcs have some bacteria on them, which will not affect the orcs, but it will seriously harm their health. Now you still can't touch her."

"Okay, okay." Black Panther nodded repeatedly, and took a few steps back: "What is her disease? Is it serious?"