Chapter 204: Outflanked

Fragile moans came from under Xiong Yao. The wolf cubs had already fallen asleep, and only the white bone vine listened with a cold face.

Bai Yue tried very hard to restrain her voice. She thought that Bai Guteng could hear a little voice at most, but ignored one point: Bai Guteng is just a spiritual body.

Baiguteng is much stronger than Bai Yue, and the world in mental power is much clearer than the world in the naked eye, and it will not be blocked by physical materials at all.

Baiguteng clearly "saw" Xiong Yao's movements, his face is ugly, and his heart is shocked.

He still remembers when Xiong Yao pulled out a certain part of his body from Yueyue's place. Yueyue's expression is very painful, and he took it for granted that Yueyue had been bullied.

Later, he gradually realized that this is an animal's mating method, and perhaps females are more painful during mating.

This time he isn't feeling so fierce, and Baiguteng realized that Yue Yue seemed to enjoy it?

Does she like this?

Bai Guteng's heartbeat suddenly increased, and he felt that it is time for him to act.

Afterwards, Bai Yue is tired and fell asleep quickly. Xiong Yao also lay on her body to rest for a while, hugging her beloved, and soon fell asleep.

Only the white bone vine looked at them and opened his eyes until dawn.

……

An orange-red tomorrow rises in the east, and the sun shines on the thick canopy of the trees, shining the leaves brightly green.

When the light passed through the branches and reached the ground, it is so weak that it is almost invisible, and the cave seemed to never see the light.

The temperature is still very low, but the frost has melted, and the earth has regained its vitality as if the spring is coming.

Lang Yan sniffed the scent, looked to the front, grinned and said, "They are right in front, everyone outflanks and surrounds the bear beast!"

"Yes!" several little bosses responded in unison, leading the orcs under him to go.

Lang Yan transformed into a beast and continued to run forward.

By the river, the light where Bai Yue and Xiong Yao slept is also dim.

The white bone vine sat on the canopy of the tree to absorb the sunlight, sensed the surrounding movement, and slowly drifted down the tree.

Xiong Yao felt something and opened his eyes alertly.

"what's up?"

Bone Vine said: "They are here."

Xiong Yao immediately got up and jumped to the ground, listening with his ears on the ground.

After a while, Xiong Yao frowned and said solemnly: "It looks like we are being  surrounded."

Baiguteng glanced at Xiong Yao unexpectedly. He didn't expect an orc with almost zero mental power to perceive that far, he is really surprised.

"Yeah~" Bai Yue screamed, covering her eyes with her hand, and said vaguely: "So early? I still have to sleep."

The wolf cubs are still asleep, lying on the bed and breathing regularly.

Xiong Yao lifted the children to the ground, wrapped Bai Yue in a quilt, picked it up and left.

The wolf cubs lifted their eyes with difficulty, stand on the ground crookedly, and continued to sleep on the legs of the white bone vine.

"You just sleep, let's hurry up." Xiong Yao's feet are fast, but his words to Bai Yue are very gentle.

Bai Yue poked her head out of the quilt, squinted her eyes and asked, "Where are you going? Didn't you say you want talk with Langzhi?"

Xiong Lao pursed his lips and said, "He has led someone to outflank us. I have to find a safe place first."

Bai Yue woke up instantly when she fell asleep and nodded.

In an unfair situation against Lang Zhi, Xiong Yao's safety is too unprotected, so it is better to escape first.

Xiong Yao hugged Bai Yue, and Bone Vine hugged three wolf cubs, and several people ran quickly.