Chapter 226: Family's Meeting

In the end, the white bone vine did not get off the table. Sitting calmly among a group of tree-eaters, watching them eat from the tree.

Bai Yue is sleepy and her eyes are sore. She closed her eyes while eating, and almost fell asleep on the table.

After eating the food, Langzhi picked up Bai Yue and walked quickly into the bedroom.

It's almost noon now, and the temperature is usually very high at noon, but with the white bone vine, the daytime temperature in Safe City is much lower.

Langzhi covered Bai Yue with a thin quilt, reached out his hand to cover Bai Yue's red eyes, and said distressedly: "Go to sleep, your eyes are really red."

"Yeah." Bai Yue answered.

At this moment, the bed sank a bit out of thin air, Bai Yue took away the hand of the wolf and looked towards the sunken position.

Sure enough, the ball came again.

The wolf is really angry immediately, and he stood up straight and stared at the white bone vine threateningly: "This is my room!"

"This entire site is belongs to me." Baiguteng said lightly.

"..." Langzhi couldn't refute it, so angry that he wanted to vomit blood.

Bone Vine lay beside Bai Yue, holding a transparent spar with her white jade-like fingers: "Your mental power is impaired last night. Take a good rest, otherwise it will leave permanent trauma."

With that, he fed the spar into Bai Yue's mouth.

Bai Yue only felt a headache, and is startled when she heard Baiguteng's words, and quickly closed her eyes and swallowed the melted spar.

The two males silently made no more words.

When Bai Yue fell asleep, Langzhi said, "You know Guoguo's abilities well?"

"She is much stronger than before, haven't you noticed?" Baiguteng said proudly, and also got into the bed.

Looking at the position that should have belonged to him is occupied, he felt that his bottom line is being pulled down again.

After taking a deep breath, Lang Zhi held back his anger and said, "Let's go out and talk."

Baiguteng gave a wolf look and said nothing, but soon his body disappeared on the bed.

The wolf also walked out of the bedroom lightly and closed the door.

In the front yard of the villa, Xiong Yao is holding a water pipe. Showering the cubs and watering the plants in the yard.

The bone vine sits on the vine-woven swing, basking in the sun, and lazily said: "What do you want to say?"

Langzhi stand on the doorstep, looked at the people in the yard, and finally fell on the bone vine.

"I can accept you as our team member, and I hope you will respect us in the future." Wolf grinned.

White Bone Vine immediately thought of the room dispute just now, and insisted: "The entire site here is mine. I won't go to your site casually, but I will go wherever Yueyue is."

Enclosure... It's as if they built the house to enclose a site.

When a good house is in the mouth of the bone vine, how does it become like a child's play?

Langzhi shook off the strange thoughts in his head and said, "There are many rooms in the villa. You can choose one of them. I admit, this is your site, but we need to respect each other when we're live together, otherwise it will explode sooner or later. War."

Like the last fight, Lang Zhi didn't want to go through it again.

Xiong Yao also had lingering fears, washed away the foam on the wolf cub a few times, turned off the tap and said, "I agree."

The three wolf cubs stepped aside, shook their fur violently, shed most of the water, and run away consciously.

The white bone vine doesn't matter, the body sways on the swing with the wind, "As you wish. I just want to stay beside Yueyue."