Chapter 245: Diet Reform

As the only female with normal IQ, Bai Yue is curious about any orcs who know her, and Fenghu is no exception.

He had always wanted to talk with her, but this time he pretended to say it casually, and he got a response. For a while, he is stunned.

Seeing Fenghu stupefied, Bai Yue remembered her behavior and put a bite of pancakes in her mouth and stopped talking.

Langzhi glanced at Fenghu warningly, and then Fenghu returned to his senses and stopped looking at Bai Yue.

Guoguo knew how fascinating it is, so she is not surprised by Fenghu's reaction. She felt a little uncomfortable, but she didn't get angry.

"Take out this plate of pie and share it with everyone." Lang Zhi is in a good mood and said generously.

Feng Hu's eyes open widened, filled with incredible words.

In the past, Langzhi shared food with them because they are a team.

Since Xiong Yao and Baiguteng appeared and the boss recovered his memory, he took them out. It is reasonable to say that there is no need to give them food.

And this is the food made by the boss’s female, and it’s even more impossible to give them with the boss’s temperament.

Langzhi saw Fenghu’s doubts and explained: “I am going to reform the food culture. Our current food is too simple and boring and lacks diversity. These foods are made from plant seeds and have higher energy than wood and are easier to have. Can give us more full energy. And if everyone eats seeds, which can control the number of plants to a large extent, and there is no harm in it."

Bai Yue is astonished. She only thought of eating, but she didn't expect that Langzhi can think so long-term that she even considered racial issues.

It's said that Langzhi doesn't seem to be a person who is content with pleasure. How could he help her make food so wholeheartedly, originally she is still thinking about it.

Fenghu also suddenly realized, swallowing, and unceremoniously took away the most pancakes on the table.

The pancake is just under the tip of the nose, and the heat of the meaty pancake only pierced into the nose, causing Fenghu's drool to almost fall off.

"Then boss, I'll go out first." Fenghu said.

"Yeah." Lang Zhi answered in a deep voice.

Fenghu run like the wind, and when he left the house, he grabbed a piece of pancake and fed it into his mouth.

Feng Hu didn't taste the taste in the first moment, and the mouth, which seldom eat hot food, could not withstand the steaming of heat, and his eyes are soaked wet.

He run out of the yard, Feng Fox's brain suddenly emptied, and his footsteps stopped.

Uncontaminated taste buds are very sensitive, and Fenghu can taste the taste of any kind of food in the pancake.

The meaty taste of the food in his mouth, the fragrance of plants, the irritating scent of ginger and garlic, and the fat scent of animal oil. The various flavors are perfectly integrated, oily but not greasy, as if by magic, making his mouth immediately flooded with saliva .

He had never thought that one day he would forget himself because of food, it is utterly dazed.

"Feng Hu, is this the old prize for us to eat?"

An orc asked, and before Feng Hu could answer, he grabbed a piece of bread because he couldn't stand the smell of food.

Others followed suit, trying for pancakes while saying thank you to the boss.

"Hey! My, the boss gave it to me!" Fenghu reacted, but it is too late to protect the food, and the pancakes on the plate had been scrambled for clean.

The voices of the beasts also disappeared, and all of them opened their eyes, chewing, and looked at the warm pancakes in their hands incredibly.

At this moment, they must be shouting four big words in their minds: Delicious! This is too delicious! Eat! It!