Chapter 329: Hu Mitian Stepped Down

The test results come out, and the plot went to the worst side.

Hu Mitian's genetic test... It's so special even they don't know him, and he is not even a leader anymore.

Under the lure of Shi Quan, the hospitals all cheated the tiger out.

And this pit also let the orcs in the city put their hearts down, it can be said to be the hope of everyone.

Hu Mitian is not like Shi Quan. Because Shi Quan will give them the hope of having a normal female, but for Hu Mitian will only possess it privately.

Fortunately, Hu Mitian is ready, and immediately sit on Yingxuan for a walk.

Outside of the safe city, Lang Zhi bring the entire city residents to be stationed in a secret place. All of them are a good fighters and a powerful force.

Seeing the tiger coming back in desperation, Langzhi mocked mercilessly: "You are completely driven out?"

Hu Mitian's face is as dark as the bottom of a pot, and he slammed his fist on the trunk: "I'm trying my best for the capital, but I'm driven out in the end. I'm really not deserve it!"

"Hmph, your sin deserves it." Fenghu said in a cool manner from the side.

Langzhi glanced at him coldly: "Shut up, it's not because of you."

Fenghu immediately closed his mouth.

Hu Mitian shook his head and smiled sadly: "Yes, I deserve it."

Langzhi looked at him.

Hu Mitian looked in the direction of the capital, his gaze blanked: "I killed his family, not just their family. All the selected water system abilities. All their family members with not spared."

"Head of State." Ying Xuan couldn't bear to interrupt.

Hu Mitian waved his hand, pointed at the towering city wall in the distance, and continued: "I am sinful, but the most sinful is the capital!"

"Why is that?" said the wolf strangely, thinking of the strange safety environment in the capital.

They are safe because of the bone vines. What about the capital?  It is a safer city than the original safe city. What kind of force suppressed the plants?

“The center of the capital also has powerful plants. It’s just that it’s not grown naturally, but carefully raised by us. The native plants are easy to get out of control, so we raise them with water. The water quality requirements are also very high, and it must be grown by the water system.  The ability is born. We breed it by the water system ability, let it depend on us and be controlled by us.” Hu Mitian said slowly.

The wolf is stunned, "Those water system abilities..."

"They are thrown into the reservoir, and the day when their energy is exhausted, is the day of their death." Hu Mitian said: "We are afraid of accidents in their family life, so we should act first. This is a sin that all previous heads of state must inherit.."

Fenghu stared at the tiger, his eyes wishing to shatter the tiger's body.

Langzhi looked at the capital again, his eyes are different.

"Such a bloody place, I really shouldn't stay in that city." Wolf murmured.

Hu Mitian said coldly: "I always thought it is worth it for the safety of all the orcs. Even now, I can't wait to destroy it. But the plant is in the military base, and I can't get in now..."

"Do you really want to destroy it?" Langzhi asked suddenly.

Hu Mitian looked at Langzhi, his heart burst, feeling inexplicably that Langzhi really had a way.

Suddenly there was a flash of light in his mind, "Bone Vine?"

What is more suitable for plants than plants?

...

By this time, the white bone vine is very impatient.

He stand on the glass roof and looked around, then come down to Bai Yue and said, "Hu Mitian has come, but he has run away." He did not come and let Guoguo go.