Chapter 214: Baiguteng Get hurts

The Bone Vine frowned slightly, and the vines behind him stretched out and quickly weaved a swing behind him.

He is sitting on the swing, so he could control the plant to attack the Lang Yan in his spare time.

"Call out--"

A vind struck Lang Yan, and he climbed on the main pole, leaping up in place, avoiding the attack of the bone vine.

The vine did not hit Lang Yan, but it happened to extinguish the flame.

The white bone vine touched his scalp, and it is itchy.

Lang Yan grinned, revealing two sharp fangs, and then transformed into a beast, thrusting his hind legs toward the lush cluster of vines.

Compared with the main pole, that branch and leaf are much weaker than the main pole, and it burned with a boom.

The white bone vine "hissed", and its hair trembled a few times, and the group of burning vines trembled, quickly extinguishing the flame.

The feeling of being burned is really uncomfortable, and the white bone vine is lying on the swing, staring at the wolf beast below.

Reason told him that he should kill him directly. But emotionally, he knew that Yue Yue would be angry if he did so.

She calls this wolf beast's name in her dreams, her favorite... is him.

Thinking of this, White Bone Vine suddenly became angry, and a vine drew towards Lang Yan at a very fast speed.

Lang Yan heard a sound of breaking wind, and knew that he is not easy to hide without looking, so instead of retreating, he moved forward and turned around and bit him.

"Wow!"

The vine drew on his head and immediately drove him away.

Lang Yan also bit the vine, and a stronger firework "Wow--" strung up with the vine.

The fire spread to the swing on which the bone vine sits, and the tongue of fire seems to have spirituality, swimming like the bone vine above it.

The white bone vine hurts a bit now.

Will Yueyue coming soon? Seeing that he hurts, Yue Yue should take care of him like Xiong Yao.

As a result, at this critical moment, as the attacked party, the white bone vine disappeared unexpectedly-to find Bai Yue.

Lang Yan fell heavily to the ground, dizzy for a while.

When he found that the bone vine is gone, he is stunned. He didn't know if it is a vine's scheme. Anyway, he had a chance to light the fire. He is not idle, and his body moved flexibly between the vines, making fire everywhere.

……

Outside the city, all the orcs called by Lang Yan also rushed forward, halting around the bone vine.

"It's such a big plant. I heard that this is the white bone vine in the textbook. Is there a way to survive?" The orcs stayed outside and muttered.

"But the leader told us to go in, he is already inside." Said another orcs.

The beasts are talking a lot, whether they proposed to enter or resolutely protested, they did not take a step towards the white bone vine.

Xiong Yao hid Baiyue in a stone mountain not far away, and looked at the orc in front of him and whispered: "The white bone vine is surrounded, and it seems that the wolf cap is inside."

Bai Yue's eyes lit up and she immediately said, "Then let's go in, just because these people don't dare to enter, we have a chance to meet with Langzhi."

"Yeah." Xiong Yao replied in a deep voice, holding Bai Yue in one hand, and putting the wolf cubs into the bag with the other, taking a deep breath, and rushing towards the orc circle.

"Roar!" A bear roar came like rolling thunder.

The beasts are startled, and Bai Yue is also startled.

"Hey, we can detour!" Bai Yue said in shock, looking at the long line of orcs in front, and burying his face in Xiong Yao's chest quickly, saying: Xiong Yao is about to be injured again.

Xiong Yao smiled fearlessly and said, "This is saves time."