Chapter 385: Skating 8

"Okay." Xiong Yao take the wooden board that Bai Yue handed over and tied it to her feet at random.

Xiong Yao is huge. He sits on the ground like a hill, and he can't be used as a handrail.

Bai Yue supported Xiong Yao, take a long breath, and stood up slowly: "I'll try it."

Before she finished her words, the wooden board under her feet slipped and she sit on the ground again, kicking Lele off guard.

"mom!!!"

Lele lay on the ice, the cry gradually drifting away.

"Lele!" Bai Yue hurriedly looked over, seeing Lele slipping more than ten meters away, feeling guilty.

Lele stopped sliding, sit up, his face is full of excitement: "Mom, I want more!"

Bai Yue: "..."

Lele sit on the ground and tried to crawl back after speaking.

While Bai Yue is speechless, Xiong Yao stand up. At the same time, he found that the tied wood is much slippery than barefoot, and there is no nail to hold the ice, so he almost fell.

But he is a male, and he couldn't lose face in front of a female. He is stupefied by brute force.

"Xiong Xiong, you are amazing!" Bai Yue admired the authenticity, watching Xiong Yao's with eyes full of admiration.

Xiong Yao subconsciously raised his head and straightened his chest, pretending to be indifferent: "Because I am a male."

Bai Yue nodded, the orc is amazing.

Seeing this, the white bone vine also get up immediately.

Unlike Xiong Yao's composure and calmness, Bone Vine is truly free of movement, and the planks on his feet did not cause him any trouble.

He is just a mental body, let alone walking on the ice, the water, even the air, come and go freely. 

It's a pity that Bai Yue is attracted by Xiong Yao and didn't notice him.

Bai Yue pulled Xiong Yao's trouser legs and tried to stand up again. After Xiong Yao is pulled in this way, his steady center of gravity instantly collapsed. When his feet slid forward, his body fell backward, even with his knees just bent.  Bai Yue also screamed and leaned back again.

Xiong Yao instinctively protected Bai Yue, he fell heavily to the ground, Bai Yue is lifted up by him, and finally just lay on him.

"You..." Bai Yue looked at Xiong Yao under him, and is about to ask him how he fell. Seeing Xiong Yao's expression is embarrassed, she laughed out loud with a "pouch". She understand what Xiong Yao just pretended.

Xiong Yao's expression become even more embarrassed, and he sit up with Bai Yue in his arms: "Does the fall hurt you?"

Bai Yue held back a smile and shook her head, when a slender and white hand stretched out in front of her.

"I'll take you away." Bai Gu Teng bent down and stretched out a hand to Bai Yue, his voice as cold as the weather now.

Bai Yue looked up and see the white bone vine acting as usual, a trace of surprise flashed across her face, but she is immediately relieved when she thought that he is a spiritual body.

"Yeah." Bai Yue nodded expectantly and put his hand on the palm of Baiguteng's palm.

Behind a layer of fluffy fabric, Bai Yue can still vaguely feel the coolness of the palm of the white bone vine.

Bai Gu Teng held Bai Yue in one hand, and pulled her to stand up with a slight pull.

"Ah!" Bai Yue is completely unprepared, and suddenly her feet slipped and fell again.

At a critical juncture, an arm wrapped around her waist, leading her into the cool embrace of the Bone Vine.

The force generated by the waist makes the white bone vine glide a distance back naturally.

Under the sun and in the snow, the tall and clear young man with long hair embraces the girl's waist with one hand and holds her hand with the other, the picture is as beautiful as dancing.

Bai Yue looked at the moving scene and felt the pleasure of sliding freely, and couldn't help but "wow".

Bai Gu Teng smiled slightly and said softly: "Don't worry. I won't let you fall."