Chapter 339: The Capital Falls

Shi Quan's neck and mane are thick and dense, and ordinary beasts couldn't bite his skin. At the beginning, Langzhi could not bite him.

But because the tiger is full of metal ability. The teeth are like steel knives, which easily pierced thick hair, strong skin, and injured the muscles and blood vessels under the skin.

"Wow!" The lion beast screamed, the sound is thick at the beginning, and it is obviously weak at the end.

The sound fell, and the huge body fell to the ground.

Hu Mitian stepped on the lion's body, and pulled down a large piece of hairy flesh.

Shi Quan's neck surged with blood, sprayed into the sky, and dropped another drop.

Before he died, the last picture he see is a thick rain of blood.

The lion's eyes are still wide open, the golden-brown pupils quickly lost their luster, and the life of the lion beast that had stirred up blood for several times finally came to an end.

When Langzhi walked out with Guoguo, Shiquan is already dead.

He sneered with all his life, with an expression of dissatisfaction: "Why don't you wait for me?"

Hu Mitian turned back into a human form, wiped the blood from his face, his face is a little bit happy: "I can't hold it back."

After killing Shi Quan, Hu Mitian only feels comfortable. Whatever the position of the head of state, and what the betrayal of the relatives is, he is calm.

He feel that if he didn't kill Shi Quan, he would have to be regret with all his life.

He is lighter, but Langzhi is still depressed.

Lang Zhi suffered more losses than Hu Mitian from Shi Quan. In order to save Guoguo, he lost his chance of revenge. He hadn't vented his fighting spirit, and looked at the beast army on the opposite side and said, "Are you still want to fight?  "

As the military marshal, the Panther stand up and turned into a human form, saying: "No, we surrender."

The Capital already ruin, what else are they fighting for?

With a word from the head of state, it will take a few minutes for them to submit.

From animal form to human form, naturally there is no clothes on.  It doesn't matter because they are all males, but there is still a female on the field. 

Lang Zhi frowned and walked quickly to Bai Gu Teng, blocking Bai Yue's gaze.

Bai Yue had already turned her head away consciously, looking around in the herd, looking for the baby's figure.

The Black Panther realized this, embarrassed, looked at Hu Mitian and said, "The head of state..."

"I said that I am no longer your head of state, you have nothing to do with me, now. You should find another place to live, or just disband." Hu Mitian said.

After this incident, he completely lost his sense of responsibility to his subjects, and all the previous efforts are completely just like a joke.

The Panther bowed his head, and the high-ranking officials also bowed their heads.

Lang Zhi waved his hand and raised his voice: "We are back to the city!"

"Woohoo!"

"Roar!"

Contrary to the depressed mood of the beast army in the capital, the beast army in exile cheered and walked back happily.

Bai Yue hurriedly yelled: "Baby! What about my baby?"

Bai Gu Teng pursed his lips tastefully. When he is away, Yue Yue is not so nervous.

"He can find it himself." Baiguteng didn't care about it.

"Really?" Bai Yue thought of the baby going back to the ward by himself before, and feel a little relaxed, and quickly said: "But we are moving, what if he can't come back?"

That's right, let him go wandering.

Baiguteng thought happily, but his mouth is soothing: "He is so powerful, how he can't find you."

Bai Yue is completely relieved and rested on the white bone vine.

In the past few days, she did not have a good rest, and it took a lot of effort and energy to give birth, and fell asleep as soon as she closed her eyes.