Chapter 312: Resurrected

It is just that the stop of the heartbeat can cause damage to various organs of the body, which is the complication of shock, which is the biggest cause of death from shock.

The easiest thing to see from the outside is the eyeball.  Even if the shock is too long, it will cause blindness after the rescue.  Other sequelae are not a few, so I won't talk about them one by one.

The luster of the hair radiated from the palm of the white bone vine, and as the luster spreads, some small or terrifying wounds healed quickly, and even the hair grew back.

When the gloss spread to the top of the hair, the bright light also enveloped the tiger beast.

The whole tiger is radiant and in better condition than at the peak.

The white bone vine retracted his hand, the shining light disappeared, and the tiger's eyes opened.

"Woo~" Looking at the familiar face above, the tiger beast opened his mouth and let out a deep tiger cry: I'm not dead yet?

Lang Zhi sighed in relief, probably understood the meaning of the tiger's yelling, and smiled: "Yeah, it is said that the disaster is left for thousands of years. That's true."

Hu Mitian's eyes rolled, and he immediately recovered his usual calm, lying on the ground not daring to move, and cautiously touching his heart with his paw.

"Wow?" Ask Hu Mitian, as the lord of a city and the orc leader of the whole continent, he can no longer hide his true emotions. His eyes are full of shock.

He looked down and found that there is really no injury. Then he stand up, chasing his tail a few times like a house cat, and see no wounds all over his body.

It should something have been happening. The tiger eyes calmed down.

Hu Mitian stand up, transformed into a human form, and asked confidently: "How long have I been in a coma?"

He looked around and see that the surrounding facilities are rudimentary, and there is even a thick layer of ash on the ground. He immediately disgusted: "You just let me heal my wounds in such a shabby place? How about your city?  Was it ruin by Shi Quan? Are we running for our lives? What about Guoguo? Where are my two subordinates?"

Lang Zhi: "..."

It cannot be admitted that Hu Mitian's brain is very powerful.

"You should look at your phone." Langzhi said, too lazy to explain too much to Tiger.

Hu Mitian raised his hand and looked at the phone, his expression changed slightly.

"It didn't take long." Hu Mitian only said such a simple sentence without asking much, but he could tell from the tone of his words that he understand everything.

Hu Mitian looked at the white bone vine and said with certainty: "You saved me?"

Time has not changed, but the ball that should have been in the capital is in front of him. The ball will not come back for no reason unless he can save him.

Perhaps it is because there are too many shocking things, or perhaps because of life and death. Hu Mitian's thoughts opened up in an instant.

He even realized that the ball is the bone vine!

The ball has green hair, inhuman healing power, and a body that is almost like a god.

Hu Mitian suddenly understand, he should have thought of it. The ball doesn't even has smell. How could it be an orc?

It is not accurate to say that there is no body odor. He can smell the faint smell of plants. He always thought that the ball is only stained with the smell of the white bone vine. But he is the white bone vine!

The white bone vine is not rare for orcs, and said the truth: "Yueyue begs me to come back."

The corner of Hu Mitian's mouth rose slightly, and then he arched his hand to Baigu Teng and said sincerely: "I must say thank you for your great grace. You saved my life. Whenever you need me, you can just speak up."