Chapter 305: The "Feast" Of The White Bone Vine

Lang Zhi set up a secret whistle on the periphery of the white bone vine. As soon as the tiger beast army arrived, they immediately noticed it.

The white bone vine that had left also caught the new orc entering its territory at the first time, and glanced in the direction of the body.

Bai Yue leaned softly in Bai Guteng's arms, followed Bai Guteng's sight and looked over, and asked weakly, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Bai Gu Teng smiled and stroked Bai Yue's hair in a good mood.

Yueyue is an animal, which prevents him from killing animals on the fertile land like other plants.  It's all right now, and I can finally have a big meal.  So many orcs should make the soil fertile for several months.

Seeing Baiguteng smile, Bai Yue also smiled, her pale little face only radiant in her eyes.

Baiguteng's mood suddenly fell.

The black eagle carrying the three people flew through the air like an arrow from the sky, the crowded deep green forest below, and the dark blue clouds thick as cotton wool above, could not penetrate the ray of light.  From time to time, thunder and lightning struck them, but because Yingxuan is too fast, they are dodged time again.

Bai Gu Teng likes rainy days, and hates such rainstorms. It is too stuffy and the humidity is too high, which makes him a little wilting.

Because Bai Yue has not recovered her spirit until now, so she does not know how big this rain cloud is, and how long it will take to fly out.

Bai Gu Teng took out a transparent crystal and fed it to Bai Yue's mouth: "Open your mouth."

Although Bai Yue can't use her mental power at all these days, she still takes one capsule a day, which can relieve her symptoms of collapse.

"Huh~ It's much more comfortable." After eating the crystal, Bai Yue exhaled and said, her face quickly recovered a bit of blush, "How much did you bring?"

"Dozens." White Bone Vine said. 

Bai Yue didn't know what is wrong, and suddenly begged: "Can I hold it?"

"Okay." Bai Gu Teng involuntarily put the crystal into the big pocket on Bai Yue's stomach.

The heavy rain has been falling, but after flying for a few hours, they got rid of the rain cloud area and successfully reached the destination of this trip-the capital.

...

The safe city is not so peaceful.

Found that they are under siege, some of the orcs are hiding in the bone vines to ambush the enemy, and some wanted to capture the thieves first, and went directly to the tiger.

In fact, Shu Quan's strategy is not comprehensive. As long as Hu Mitian come forward, his plan would collapse.

But by coincidence, the two confidants of Tiger's life are not there, and as the lord of a city, he made too many enemies among the fugitives. In this incident, he had no chance to rendezvous with the orthodox army.

After Hu Mitian received the news, he is about to rendezvous with his army, and is blocked by these orcs as soon as he left the city.

Feng Hu is the leading beast to encircle the tiger. The rain drenched his gorgeous snow-colored hair, but could not dissipate the bone-broken hatred in his eyes, leading a team of hundreds of orcs to gather the encirclement step by step.

Hu Mitian turned around and looked at the orcs around him with a smile on his face, his tone calm as usual, "What are you doing? It was not instructed by Langzhi."

Feng Hu turned into a human form on all fours, straightened up, and his voice is excited: "You have been deceiving the leader. Both armies are invading our territory. This time, because the leader is not there, I must kill you!"

Seeing Hu Mitian and the leader's good momentum, Fenghu understands that if he doesn't take revenge this time, he is afraid there will be no chance in the future. He must be desperate.