Chapter 291: Role Substitution

Hu Mitian is a wise man, and he knows Langzhi's concerns.

If Guoguo can still have a genetic influence on the offspring, it is really terrifying, and this may be a turning point in the status quo of the orcs.

If he is a wolf, he would be more suspicious.

The wolf said, "Just remember what you said today."

Ahead, the result of the game has come out.

The eldest took the first place without any suspense, and Bai Yue is the last. The four mothers and sons are tired and became dead dogs, squatting on the ground and breathing continuously.

From a distance, the four postures of mother and son are similar. At first glance, they are biological, and the picture is simply cute.

The wolf's mouth suddenly overflowed, and the corners of his mouth turned up unconsciously, and he trot up.

The other males are envious and jealous, but Bai Guteng looked at Langzhi strangely.

Yueyue is playing with Langzhi's son, why is Langzhi feels happy? It's his child and not him.

Orcs are really a strange kind.

But Yueyue is also an animal, should I learn to be an orc? Maybe you can get closer to Yueyue.

Bai Gu Teng stared at Bai Yue and the children, trying hard to substitute himself into the role of Langzhi.

If it is his child who is playing with Yueyue, his child...

Bai Gu Teng frowned, his eyes tangled.

Just throw it away, or you must fight him for territory.

When everyone come, the wolves panted and wandered around the door.

"Mom, there is a strange wolf inside." The eldest turned into a human form, holding the fence door, looking at the amusement park with a ignorant expression.

"There is still a big raging bear." The second child also hugged the fence gate.

"There are tigers." The third child also put his face on the fence.

"And bad Shi Quan."

"And little bear."

"And the little wolf."

The three wolf cubs rushed to check the facilities in the amusement park. There is no explanation, but they expressed their desire to go in and see.

Bai Yue has only come once to play here, and has not taken the children to play. Seeing the children are curious, she also became interested.

"Zhi, let's go in and play?" Bai Yue's eyes are shining at Langzhi. After the sun and running, her cheeks became healthy blush, and he could not see the sickness at all.

It's a good thing to be able to play, of course. Langzhi will not refuse: "You can eat alot here. Let's go in."

"Leader, alone...five points contribution." The orc guarding the gate see Langzhi and hesitantly tell the price, and immediately said: "You can just enter it directly."

Langzhi raised his card and swiped it on the scanner: "Three people. Females and cubs can get it for free, right?"

"Yes...Yes." The goalkeeper buckled the contribution tremblingly, and thoughtfully handed out a pack of traction ropes.

Bai Yue glared at him, dragged Langzhi and entered.

Lang Zhi couldn't help but laugh, and said in a low voice: "I still remember that time."

"Try wearing that stuff." Bai Yue blushed, shaken off Wolf's hand, and beckoned the children to play.

Hu Mitian leaned at the door: "Hey, Langzhi, how about about us?"

Lang Zhi glanced at him inexplicably: "You are not my team member. Why do I care about you?"

Hu Mitian choked, obediently put his card next to the scanner.

Facing Hu Mitian, the goalkeeper changed his expression, even with hostility in his eyes, making a vicious buckle.

After the transaction is completed, Hu Mitian immediately take a look at the terminal balance. He really suspected that one person would deduct one or two zero contributions for him.