Chapter 283: Hu Mitian's Identity Exposed

Call the head of state? How is this possible! Langzhi had seen the faces of the head of state and She Ling.

Langzhi stepped out and said enthusiastically, "Hurry up, the food is going to be cold."

Yingxuan knew in his heart that Langzhi is testing, and even if the head of state and She Ling had a change, they didn't really believe it.

Bai Yue can also feel that the atmosphere is not right. If Hu Mitian and them all come, she don’t know how long the weird atmosphere will last. She said, "Um... we will pack some food for you. Yingxuan, you can take home and eat with them. Okay."

Yingxuan breathed a sigh of relief and hurried down the ass down the slope, responding softly, "OK."

Xiong Yao let the door open and let Ying Xuan walk into the yard.

"Huh." Langzhi snorted coldly, turned and walked to the table, packing food for them.

Bai Yue also breathed a sigh of relief. She walked into the kitchen and took a look when Langzhi is packing. She stepped on a stool and took a pot of water and put it on the electric heating plate to burn it.

Separate the food for the three of them, they must not have enough, they have to make more food.

Finally, Yingxuan carried a bowl of noodles, ribs, and corn, and left happily.

Seeing only half of the food left, Bai Yue is embarrassed, and pointed to the burning pot in the kitchen, saying: "I'm boiling water. Let's make dumplings."

"You!" Lang Zhi reprimanded Bai Yue's eyebrows, "You dare to invite anyone to our house. You are really not cautious, and you accept what they give, too."

Bai Yue pouted unconvincedly. Seeing that Lang Zhi and Xiong Yao are unhappy, she said weakly: "I helped them last time, and Hu Mitian asked me what I wanted, so I just asked for seeds. I didn't expect he will brought so much."

Speaking of seeds, Bai Yue's mouth has the urge to upturn, and she grabs the seeds on the table and said: "Look, these can be eaten, and many new flavors of food can be made."

"It's impossible for them to eat all the seeds they brought with. There must be a lot more." Lang Zhi said with confidence.

Bai Yue glanced at the wolf mouth with admiration, and nodded vigorously: "Well, there are three boxes upstairs with more than 1,000 kinds of plant seeds. Now our city's herbarium is also rich in species."

Lang Zhi's brows tightened, and even Xiong Yao became suspicious now.

"Seeds are dangerous. Ordinary citizens who want to obtain a kind of seed have to register in the register, and if something goes wrong, they have to find the responsible orc." Xiong Yao said.

Bai Yue opened her mouth, "The tiger said...he has many friends in the capital."

The wolf sneered, "Unless his friend is a government official or a thief."

Xiong Yao said: "Even so, the risk is also great. The place where the seeds are stored must be heavily guarded, and it is extremely difficult to sneak in. It is simple to obtain simplicity through relationships, but once it is exposed, no matter how powerful the senior official is, he cannot get away.."

"That's right." Langzhi nodded.

Bai Yue is silent, so it seems that this gift is too precious, should i return it?

But if i return the seed to the tiger, ​​this is just a waste of his mind. Bai Yue regretted that she had asked the tiger for seeds in return.

Langzhi rubbed Bai Yue's head and said, "If they give it, so just accept it. Maybe they really have special relation to get seeds easily. But..."

"But what?"

Bai Yue and Xiong Yao asked in unison.

Langzhi's expression is deep, and the water seeping silver eyes revealed an unpredictable light: "But I doubt it very much that the tiger is Hu Mitian."

-----
Sorry.. the update a bit slower. I still read another novel. Maybe you know it, too. Lady to Queen.. can't stop read it😂