Chapter 277: Specimen Shop

When Lang Zhi and Xiong Yao come back carrying the wheat, the ground outside the shed is covered with fungi.

There are fungus, white fungus, and palm-sized mushrooms that resemble shiitake mushrooms.

The vest and skirt that Bai Yue wore this morning are hanging on the cane, and she is now wearing a simple suspender top and shorts-she only made it yesterday.

"How did you change your clothes?" Langzhi asked casually, putting the grain on the ground.

"It's dirty." Bai Yue said, casually telling Langzhi about Hu Mitian and others.

Wolfman pondered for a moment, and said unclearly, "They are really mysterious, but they are also true temperaments."

Collectively try to poison or something, which is generally not done by the team.

Bai Yue nodded in agreement.

However, the tragedy of tigers, snakes, eagles and three beasts has made them more vigilant against fungi.

Langzhi firmly forbids Baiyue to eat today. All fungi must be checked and eaten only if they are non-toxic.

Fortunately, these selected by Bai Yue can be dried and preserved, and will not be wasted.

Three days passed quickly. There is no waves on the ground. The capital also sent a message saying that there is no earthquake, and everyone can moved back to the city.

After a few days of savage life, Bai Yue particularly enjoyed the comfort at home, just as the fungus test results came out. Bai Yue selected none of the poisonous ingredients. These delicious ingredients have enriched the family's recipes.

This greatly increased Bai Yue's motivation, and immediately wanted to find familiar ingredients.

After having breakfast, Bai Yue immediately got entangled in Langzhi, "Zhi, I see a herbarium shop on the Internet, shall we go see it?"

Langzhi naturally agreed without hesitation.

"There is one near the factory I built. Let's take a look at the plant first, and by the way, let's take a look at the production line of the factory."

Langzhi is talking about a mass-produced noodle factory. Bai Yue knew about it and nodded expectantly.

When theh arrived at the specimen shop, Bai Yue feels disappointed.

Most of the plants in the store are air-dried branches and leaves. The seeds are dangerous and difficult to obtain. The amount of seeds is very small. They are packed in glass bottles and neatly placed in the seed column. Bai Yue doesn't even know one of them.

"Hey!" Bai Yue sighed in frustration, "There are so many kinds of plants!"

Langzhi rubbed his wife’s head and soothed: “These are the seeds and fruits of common and dangerous plants. Gentle and group plants like wheat have no research value. When Shi Quan was in power, they did not advocate doing useless things, so they did not collect them.."

Bai Yue looked up at Wolfman and asked, "Where do those pictures on the Internet come from?"

"The capital," said the wolf, "After all, it is the economic and power center of the whole continent, and there must be plenty of types."

"That's it." Bai Yue said eagerly: "It would be great if I can go to the capital to see it."

The smile on Lang Zhi's face faded a little, and his tone is helpless: "I dare not take you to such a dangerous place. Sorry."

He is still incompetent if leaving the shelter of the white bone vine. There are too many orcs and forces to be afraid of.

Bai Yue immediately waved her hand: "It's okay. I'll just talk about it. Let's find the ingredients slowly. No need to worry."

The wolf's heart warmed and he lowered his head and pressed a soft kiss on the female forehead: "Cmon, let's go to the factory."

"Good!" Bai Yue nodded happily.

When they are going to the noodle processing factory, they're smelled the smell of flour.

"Chief!" When Fenghu, who is in charge of the factory management, saw Langzhi, he immediately walked over to say hello, and looked at the female behind Langzhi without a trace.