Chapter 261: Bald Head in The River

It's already dusk, and there are lights on the periphery of the flat safe city, and the orcs are nesting together in groups.

Although this is also a high-risk area for earthquakes, there are no buildings and it is much safer than the city.

Bai Yue, Langzhi and others are also camping outside. Because there are females, they live in a much more elaborate place. They built a shed without a door with oilcloth.

In the cold night, Bai Yue changed back to a wolf costume and sit near the door. Stroking the wolf cubs lying next to her.

A bonfire is burning in front of the shed. Lang Zhi and Xiong Yao are barbecuing, and Bone Vone lay aside and dozed off.

"Qiuqiu, does the earthquake affect to you?" Bai Yue asked worriedly.

The white bone vine at night is always listless, and heard the words: "I can't remember how many earthquakes I have experienced."

Bai Yue breathed a sigh of relief: "That's good."

"What do you use to detect earthquakes?" Baiguteng curiously asked, why didn't he find any signs? Does the orc have a special method?

In past, every time there was an earthquake, the orcs always fled in panic, without any preparation.

Langzhi poked the firewood boredly and replied: "The birth of an earthquake is a very complex natural phenomenon, which can be reflected in many aspects before it occurs. Such as crustal deformation, gravitational geomagnetism, geoelectricity, meteorological anomalies, etc. Through these abnormal phenomena, we can predict the coming of the earthquake."

Baiguteng knew the signs before the earthquake, but this time he didn't feel any abnormality.

He didn't know how strong he was, and expected to say: "Well, let's wait and see."

Let them see the twists and turns of the orcs.

The meat on the fire is almost cooked. Xiong Yao put the meat in a large bowl and chopped it with a knife. Calling out in a low voice: "Guoguo, the meat is ready. Come eat."

"Oh." Bai Yue stand up hurriedly.

The three wolf cubs immediately get up, shaking their bodies and turning into chubby little dolls.

The family eat around the bonfire. Bai Yue had a small appetite and feels full first.

Looking at the oil stains on her hands, Bai Yue said: "You guys eat it all. I will go to the river to wash my hands first."

"I'll accompany you." Xiong Yao immediately put down his food and prepared to stand up.

"No need." Bai Yue said hurriedly, and looked at the vines on the surrounding dead trees, and said, "Isn't there has Qiuqiu?"

Xiong Yao thought about it, so he feel relieved and continued to eat.

Bai Yue licked her fingers while walking towards the river.

When she reached the river, she dug a pile of mud from the river and used it as a hand sanitizer to rub her hands.

"Gulp~"

A bubble appeared in the water.

Bai Yue's hand rubbing motion stopped, she looked over, and begin to lean back.

Could it be... there is another crocodile?

Bai Yue looked at the vine next to him inquiringly, and is about to get up and leave. There are waves on the surface of the water, and a round ball slowly emerged from the center of the waves.

What is that?

Bai Yue is very curious. Seeing that it is moving slowly, she didn't rush to hide. Staring at the "ball".

When the "ball" showed a small half, a pair of eyes suddenly appeared.

These eyes are single eyelids, but they are very large. There is an irregularly shaped pitch black vertical pupil in the center of the dark brown eyeballs, looking straight at her with the coldness of wild beasts.

"Ah!" Bai Yue is startled, whispered softly, backed down instinctively, and sit on the ground.

Those eyes blinked, the coldness seemed to dissipate, and the whole head is exposed.

The face on his head looks feminine, and if it is a girl, it should be an iceberg beauty. But Bai Yue feels that he is a man.

Nonsense, aren't all women mentally retarded?