Chapter 257: Three Hillbillies

The orc who had eaten the food left after he eat, leaving an air full of fragrance.

Ying Xuan couldn't help but drool, and swallowed with a "gulp".

Finally the last, that is, Yingxuan.

"Give me your bowl." Lang Zhi looked at Ying Xuan and said.

Ying Xuan looked around, but did not find a container for soup, so he stand at the gate of the courtyard without speaking and leave.

Langzhi looked back at the stove and asked, "Guoguo, are there any empty bowls?"

"Yes!" Bai Yue replied, directly making a bowl of dumplings, topping it with chicken soup, stretching out her arms and handing them to Langzhi.

Langzhi took the bowl and handed it to Ying Xua: "Wash it clean and return it."

Ying Xuan nodded and caught the bowl with both hands.

The richer scent penetrated into his nose, rushing from the nasal cavity to the eye sockets, blurring his clairvoyance.

Turning his body, Ying Xuan moved his nose closer to the bowl, catching the remaining smell on the bowl. This bowl is taken by the female.

Yingxuan walked and smelled, and when he turned into an alley, on the way is blocked by two figures.

"Oh... Boss." Ying Xuan immediately stand up straight, restoring his usual silence.

Hu Mitian glanced at the bowl that Yingxuan is holding, then turned and walked towards the door next door: "The house is ready, come in and talk."

Their house is next door to Lang Zhi's Villa, and I don't know how Huo Tian did it.

The three of them entered the villa and gathered around a table to study food.

Hu Mitian inhaled vigorously, "This is food made from animal meat? Why doesn't it look like it? Is there white meat?"

"Hiss~~" She Ling spit out the letter, and said: "Maybe this is a piece of animal fat."

"Da-Da-Da-" Hu Mitian's fingers tapped the tabletop rhythmically.

He should have buried this bowl of food in the soil, but when he smelled such a scent, he is suddenly reluctant, as if it iz a violent thing.

Food knows no borders. Even if they reject carnivorous food, they can't dislike this attractive fragrance.

"Who will have a taste first." Hu Mitian asked suddenly.

"Me!" Ying Xuan preemptively said before the lingering sound of the tiger is gone.

Hu Mitian glanced at Ying Xuan strangely. Ying Xuan is loyal to him. As long as he ordered, he would definitely not refuse, but such an urgent attitude is really weird.

What happened while he is away?

Yingxuan thought that this because the food that the female gave him, and never thought of refusing to eat it.

He picked up the spoon that had been soaked in the hot soup, scooped a fat half-round dumpling, and opened his mouth without thinking.

There is no sound in the living room for a while, only Ying Xuan's breathing became hurried.

Hu Mitian and She Ling both held their breath, staring at Ying Xuan closely.

He wrinkled his face, which seemed painful, but the speed of chewing didn't slowed down.

The mouth opened and closed with a stronger smell of meat. Hu Mitian and She Ling immediately moved their center of gravity back, away from the breath.

Looking Yingxuan and swallowing food, Hu Mitian pushed over a glass of cold water. Yingxuan took the cup and drank it dry.

"How is it?" Hu Mitian asked, originally eager to try this bowl of food. Seeing Yingxuan's appearance, he is a little uncertain.

The cold water took away the scorching temperature of his mouth, and Yingxuan relaxed. He glanced at Hu Mitian with a complicated expression and said, "Boss, I suggest you should give it a try."

Hu Mitian is taken aback, and even more curious about this bowl of food.

"She Ling, you eat it, too." Hu Mitian ordered.