Chapter 229: Wonderful Story

"Yes, yes." Shi power lowered his head and said in a convincing manner.

Hu Mitian and the two people beside him looked at each other and shook their heads: "You are really unbearable. It is also a disaster for those city people who are following you. I will arrange for them to settle in the capital. You can also make a living."

Shi Quan's buried face is distorted. Isn't this depriving him of the right of the lord of the city?

But the tiger's approach is reasonable, the city people he brought will only be grateful to death, and only he has fallen blood mold.

If he can't develop like this, he must hold power and turn things around.

Shi Quan suddenly raised his head and said in a loud voice, "Head of State!"

The sudden change made Hu Mitian look at him, "What else do you have to say?"

"I know a secret, I don't know if the head of state wants to know it." Shi Quan said, looking directly at the tiger.

Langzhi's strength is stronger than before, anyway, he can't defeat him himself. It is better for him to take revenge on the tiger.

"If you have something to say, say it quickly." Hu Mitian is aroused, but said impatiently.

Shi Quan said: "Langzhi's partner is named Guoguo. She has an IQ comparable to that of a male orc."

The tiger rose up from the throne, and the eagle and snake orc beside him straightened up, staring at Shi Quan.

Hu Mitian's footsteps moved, and the extremely fast snake beast swung its tail and swept the lion right up.

"What did you say?" Hu Mitian strangled Shi Quan's neck with one hand, and said emotionally, "You say it again!"

Shi Quan breathed hard, but there is still a superior aura, and he said every word: "I said, Guoguo has an IQ comparable to that of a male orc...she can talk to us at will."

Hu Mitian's eyes are filled with longing. He loosened Shiquan's neck, patted him on the shoulder eagerly, and said eagerly: "Say it slowly, and tell me everything you know."

Shi Quan smiled coldly, took a deep breath, and slowly spoke:

"She is still young, only sixteen or seventeen years old, and she had a litter of wolf cubs with Langzhi. Oh, yes." Shiquan said with deep meaning: "She likes Langzhi the most, and she would died for him..."

Hu Mitian listened with passion, and the two men behind him also listened with breathlessness, as if listening to the most beautiful story.

...

Langzhi is a resolute temperament. Saying that he wants to open up a field. He will be ready in one day, and he is waiting for planting.

Bai Yue is very pleasantly surprised when she learned that she rolled up her sleeves and is ready to go out.

"I want to go too. By the way, what are you going to plant?"

Langzhi picked up Bai Yue amusedly, adjusted her messy bangs, and said, "Plant some fruit trees, who told you to love fruits so much."

Bai Yue retorted dissatisfiedly: "No, there is no better food other than fruit. I can only eat fruits here. In fact, I want more food to eat."

Langzhi thought for a while, and said: "I have seen in an ancient book that ancient humans turned plant seeds into ‘food’. Do you want to eat seeds?"

Langzhi can be regarded as a master of the history. It can be said to be erudite in the eyes of people in this era, but it is normal for historical books to make mistakes. These words made Bai Yue, a genuine ancient man, only feel speechless.

"We only turn staple food into food, weed seeds are not counted." Bai Yue corrected.

Langzhi nodded understandingly.

Xiong Yao came out of the kitchen with a bowl of seeds in various shapes in his hand.

There are orange seeds, dragon fruit seeds, grape seeds and other fruit seeds commonly eaten by Bai Yue, all of which have just been dug out from the soil.