Chapter 227: Family's Meeting 2

The wolf's heart said that the white bone vine has a cold temperament, except that it loves to pester Guoguo, and there is nothing wrong with it, so he said nothing.

"There is also Shi Quan, what's the matter with you?" Lang Zhi looked at Xiong Yao and asked, "He is selfish. It is impossible to attack the City of Exile without benefit."

Xiong Yao sighed and said solemnly: "He knows Guoguo's secret."

"What?"

Langzhi raised his tone and put one hand on the door frame, and the nearby white bone vine drew away flexibly.

"Damn it, this is bad."

Lang Zhi couldn't help but angry, and his palm gradually sank into the stone door frame: "Unfortunately, I failed to kill him last time!"

Xiong Yao lowered his eyes, "I blame it all the time, too. I should have helped you deal with Shi Quan last time."

Langzhi raised his hand on the door frame and waved it, "Forget the past."

Seeing the handprints on the door frame, Langzhi frowned in annoyance, and is about to repair the door later.

However, the vines quickly occupied the sun-drenched space, covering the handprints.

"Is that the lion who is good at fanning fire?" Bone Vine asked.

"He is the wind power." Wolf smile explained with a headache.

Bai Gu Teng didn't say anything, and said casually: "He is weak, not as good as you."

The implication-don't be afraid of him.

The wolf said: "This ability is just for you to afraid of. I have the ability of the fire element, which is more lethal to plants, but his ability of the wind element is a big threat to the orcs and should not be underestimated. The most important thing is..."

Xiong Yao raised his eyes to look at Langzhi.

"That tiger beast is very difficult to deal with." The wolf said: "If Shi Quan tell Guoguo's secret to the public, we will become the target of the public, and all the strong orcs will find us."

Xiong Yao only thought of this, and fell silent.

"If you are scared, then hide in my place and don't go out." Baiguteng is indifferent, and there is some contempt in his words.

Lang Zhi: "..."

Langzhi felt that living with Baiguteng, is so distressing. Maybe someday they will be in fight.

"The meeting is over." Langzhi quickly ended the vomiting blood meeting.

The white bone vine's figure disappeared immediately, and Langzhi wanted to get it with his toes, and he is sure to go to his bedroom.

Damn it! The head hurts even more.

Langzhi opened the courtyard door, and Fenghu and other members of Langzhi's previous team stand up and took a step toward the courtyard door.

The wolf said: "How are the arrangements?"

Fenghu said: "All the orcs have been assigned residences according to their records, and their jobs have also been assigned."

"Yeah." Langzhi nodded in satisfaction. After getting along with the plants, Langzhi felt much more save than any orcs.

Fenghu glanced towards the courtyard, showing a bit of enthusiasm: "This is really a good place. In the white bone vine site, we can really sit back and relax!"

Another kangaroo said: "Yeah, I just tried it. Soak the seeds in water without germinating. I have never seen this phenomenon when I grow up."

Lang Zhi glanced at the kangaroo contemptuously, so the surrounding orcs all "shush" him.

Kangaroo Beast said silently: "The'shhh' seems like you haven't tried it."

The beasts closed their mouths in a jealous manner, and couldn't bear the smile on their faces.

Langzhi mood also improved, "Send a message, the city of exile has moved to a safe city, Fenghu, this matter is left to you."

"Yes, boss." Fenghu replied loudly and powerfully.

Langzhi suddenly remembered that Fenghu had been seriously injured before, and then remembered the abnormality he had seen Hu Weitian (tiger beast), waved his hand to disperse the beasts, and asked Fenghu separately, "What is your grudge with Hu Weitian?"

The smile on Fenghu's face instantly solidified, and he clenched his fists.