Chapter 115

I was with Mike at the hangout. "Gray's back"! Mike called. I was wearing black leggings, a plain red shirt, and some black Nike shoes. The guys came and stared at me. "Who's the shawdy"? A guys asked. I looked confused. "Redd it's (Y/n)". I said. "What the fuck"!? Debo yelled. "Y'all Mike told us she was fine. Why y'all trippen"? Lil J said. "So you talking to anyone"? Redd smirked. Mike looked at them. I laughed. "You guys are funny. Who the fuck let the information on the drugs slip"? I asked. They stared at me. "It was some guy man". Lil J said. "Big bet. He handled"? I asked. "Yeah man, killed his ass three days ago". Debo laughed. "You never answered my question". Redd said.

"Yeah I am talking to someone". I said. Everyone stared at me. "I told y'all Dakota kept us off of her and she got a white boy". June bug said. "Y'all niggas trippen on some real shit". Mike said. "You seen the dude"? Debo asked. "I'm talking straight bread. You know Shenking". Mike said. "Oh damn I see you". Lil Just said. "Money be good right"? Redd asked. "I don't take his money". I said. "Damn I know that dick ain't that good. We talking straight white or...". Malik said. "I'm pretty sure he's French". Mike said. They stared at me. "You looking like a girl he tapped that ass didn't he"? Zamir asked. "Speaking of ass". Redd mumbled looking at mine. I didn't care much about what they said or did. "Y'all niggas gay". I said. "Did you give him the nigga pass"? Zamir asked.

"That boy ain't ever heard nigga in his life until I came. As far as he cares it's just a random word I say. I barely say it. I hang around white rich people. I can't go up and be like wassup nigga". I said. "True". Debo said. "Why haven't you stole from them"? Redd asked. "First because one's my boyfriend, second because one's to smart and he'll catch me, third two are really my best friend's, and finally because the other two can kill you with there pinky finger". I said. Some girls walked in. They stared at me. "Who is this bitch"? They asked. I folded my arms leaning against the wall staring at them. "Girl quit trippen you know this Gray". Mike said. "Nah cause the Gray I knew was a nigga this a whole female". La'Toya said. I laughed.

"That's what's up". I said. I looked at Mike. "Why you letting people come here"? I asked. "We here on bidness". Jada said. "We want a bag". Keisha said. "Where yo money"? I asked. La'Toya looked at Mike. Oh shit they fucking. "Ion care if y'all fucking. You gotta pay just like everyone else. I don't take my money lightly nigga". I said. "Yeah I heard you've been taking a lot lately". Jada laughed. "Yeah your man be all in my DM. Saying everytime he with you. He be thinking about me". I smirked. "Damn she's hot". Lil J said. Jada was speechless. "Pay or get out". I said. "She's like a mini Dakota". Malik said. "You know what happened to him". Keisha said. I stared at her. I walked up to her.

"Try me. I run up on a rod". I said. "Didn't you get shot like three months ago"? Mike mumbled. "Just because you living it big with your billion dollar boyfriend. Doesn't mean you the shit. Because if he saw me. he'd leave you a minute". La'Toya said. I took my phone out. "Nigga we can test that theory". I said. I Face timed Vincent. "Hi babe"! Vincent smiled. "Is that (Y/n)? (Y/n) your boyfriend is at my mansion. Make him leave he's a pain in my ass". Damian came into the camera. "Hey Damian"! I smiled. "Why'd you say hey to him and not me"? Vincent pouted.

"Stop being a baby. What are you doing anyway"? I asked. "Well I'm trying to buy this yacht. But Damian says we already have a yacht. But that yacht only holes 200 people. Do we need a bigger yacht"? Vincent asked. "We have yacht"? I asked. "Exactly! We won't use it! It's just like when you brought that zoo! We never go there"! Damian yelled at him. Everyone stared at my phone in disbelief. "Come on Damian"! Vincent said. "I swear to God your an idiot". Damian said. "Baby what you want"? Vincent asked. "Yeah I need you to pick between me and some girls". I said. "I pick you". Vincent said. "You didn't even see them"! I said. "I don't need to see them". Vincent said. "I bet you 20 grand they're hot". A voice said. "Jason"? I asked. "The twins just got here. For some reason everyone's showing up". Damian said. "Put the camera on you guys". Mason said. I showed them us. They all stared.

"Yeah my answers still the same". Vincent said. "They aren't unattractive so I keep my money". Jason said. "I think you're just unnaturally beautiful". Vincent said. "Is that a thing"? Jason asked. "We should make that the slogan for our next fashion show. You down for it (N/n)"? Mason asked. "Yeah". I said. "Vincent put down the check book"! Damian yelled. The phone dropped and the screen went blank. "Why were they all so first as hell"? The girls mumbled dazed. "Yo if you marry that guy make sure that if you get divorce to get half of his money". Redd said. "Are all of them billionaire's"? Debo asked. "Yeah the Monroe twins run the number one fashion company in the world. Damian Prinston owns one of the multi billion dollar richest companies in the world. And you didn't see them Gabe and Morti Campbell the world's most feared material arts fighters and the riches. And Vincent who also runs two of those billion dollar company's". I said. "Seriously can we rob them"? Lil J asked. "... No". I said after thinking again.