Chapter 88

Give him a present expressing my feelings for him... Maybe I should just have sex with him. Way less effort. But, maybe I can draw or write him something. Maybe both. I am a good poet, I could write him a story. I'll think about it. The twins clapped there hands in my face making me have a reflex punching them. "Shi- son of a- I'm so sorry. I was thinking, and you guys scared me". I said. "Thinking about what"? Mason asked. "Vincent wants me to get him a present from the heart. And its hard. Because... I hate fucking talking about- ugh"! I yelled frustrated. "You can't talk about your feelings"? Mason asked. "That's a lie. You tell us you hate us all the time in different ways". Jason said. "No, it's weird. Because I know exactly how I feel about Vincent. It's just hard to put into words you feel me"? I asked. "Yeah". They said. "Maybe... This- I could probably steal him a diamond". I said. "No! He actually wants you to give him a sentimental present. Something he can keep, cherish, love forever". Jason said. Mason and I looked at him. "That's gonna suck if we break up". I said. "You're so negative". Mason said.

I looked at a piece of paper on a board. Senior graduation 3 months. My eyes widen. Damian, Gabe, Morti, and Vincent. They'll be graduating. The twins looked at were I was looking. They frowned. "It won't be the same next year". Mason mumbled. "That's crazy". Jason shook his head. "Are they going to college"? I asked. "I know Damian's getting his own company. Good for him. Gabe and Morti are going to Japan for a couple months for some fighting. And boss going to France for a year to run his company-... Oh". Jason eyes widen as Mason hits him. "W-what"? I asked.

"We didn't... Um... Boss wanted to tell you himself. We're so sorry". Mason mumbled. "He's going to leave me"? I asked. "No! No"! They both said. I bawled my fist. It was the end of the day so we were walking to the club. "Hey guys"! Speak of the devil. "Dude we're so sorry". Jason said. "For what"? Vincent asked. I slapped him, the reasons why I slapped him was because I didn't want to punch him and because I let angry out from violence. Now I immediately regretted slapping him. His hair was now blocking his face. He looked at me and his cheek was red. "Ow"! He whined. "When were you going to tell me"? I asked. "Tell you? (Y/n), why'd you slap me? Tell you what"? Vincent asked. "That you're going to leave me in three months, for a year". I said. Vincent eyes widen and he went to glare at the twins who mysteriously disappeared. "I really was going to tell you. Honest baby you know I tell you everything. Its just, so much was going on with you. I'm so sorry". Vincent said.

"Vincent, it would have been really damn awesome if you told me this sooner". I said looking away from. "I know, its just hard. I really was trying to push away the thoughts of leaving you for so long". Vincent said. I didn't look at him or say anything. "Aw come on baby". Vincent said in a teasing voice. "You know I love you, you know you're mine". Vincent said kissing my face all over.

"Look at me my queen". Vincent said. I stared at him for a while thinking and toning him out. I should be happy for Vincent, I know he doesn't want to leave me anyway. Maybe I can let it go. But damn let me just take a minute to appreciate his face I mean damn. His body ain't bad either. I'm going way off topic. But just a couple more seconds. "Hey! Why are you staring at me like that"? Vincent asked. I blushed. "Why are you flustered? Is it because I called you out on looking at me"? Vincent still had his teasing voice. It was actually really cute. "You know I don't mind you staring at me baby. Next time just say my name". He laughed. "You're really funny. Talk to me babe, come on I love you". He said. I was going to pretend to be mad at him a little while longer.

"At least give me a smile. Come on beautiful. Let daddy see that smile. Y'know I love it when you're happy". He said. I laughed. "There it is. I knew you couldn't stay mad at me forever. Have you met me"? Vincent smiled. "Unfortunately". I smiled. He kissed me. "Come on we gotta work babe". Vincent said. We walked in. "All of you are mean". I said. Gabe eyes widen. "I'm so sorry (Y/n)"! Gabe said. I cursed him out in Japanese. "Kuso kurae". I said. Which meant fuck you All of there eyes widen. "You speak Japanese"!? Vincent yelled. "Imi ga aru hitsuyō wanai"! Gabe yelled. "Yeah I do have to be mean. I don't know how to express my emotions". I said. "You could give us a congratulations and maybe a hug". Vincent said. "Whatever what's up today"? I asked. "After we're done here I was wondering if it was ok if I go out it them tonight". Vincent said. Is it me or does he want to leave me a lot.

"I don't care. Aren't you your own person"? I asked. "Yeah but I think it's like traditional to ask your girlfriend to go places. So she doesn't worry or anything". Vincent said. "Like I said couldn't care. Have fun, drink, flirt with girls". I said. "Alright". Vincent smiled. The door opened and it was Ichigo. I smiled. "My favorite mob son"! I said. "My favorite psycho"! Ichigo said. "Your on the clock". Damian said. "Oh right I hi prince"! I said. The other costumers came. Ichigo made sure to see Morti and me every now again. At the end of the club. I was still talking to Ichigo. "What are you doing tonight"? Ichigo asked. "Nothing". I said. "I'm going to a shooting range later. Would you like to come"? He asked. "I would love to but I'm just going to wait for Vincent to come home". I mumbled looking in Vincent direction. He was talking to the guys. "Alright". Ichigo smiled. "Hey! How about we hang out tomorrow. We can go on top of roofs and throw water balloons at people. Then we can order a pizza". I smiled. "That sounds fun". He said. "See you then"! He said leaving.