Chapter 10

"When she was 5 (Y/n) and her parents got into a car wreck. Her parents didn't make it. She almost did. Multiple surgeries were done on her. Which explains the scars. Her dad's dying words was to give her that leather jacket. When (Y/n) grew up, they took her to therapy. Turns out she has anxiety. So yelling and feeling guilty sets that off. Which is why she has the pills". Damian explains. "How do you know all this"? I asked. "Damian does research on everyone and everything. He knows literally everything". Vincent said. "That's scary". I said. "We're sorry about your parents". The twins said. I shrugged. "I'm sure there looking up at me and smiling". I said. They all looked at me. "Um... Up"? Gabe asked. "Oh no. I love my parents. But they in hell". I laughed. "Her dad has a murder record and her mom is a big drug dealer". Damian said. "Oh". They said. "So... If we're done-". Vincent hugged me. "Daddy is going to take care of my innocent little girl"! He said. "I wouldn't exactly say innocent". I said. "None of us would". Jason mumbled.

"Shut up, I should get going". I said. "Oh, I can take you". Vincent said. "Naw, I'll just go home and play COD". I said. "I'll play"! Vincent said. "Oh well cool, my man G gonna be here to pick me up. So you can ride with me". I said walking out.

(Vincent's POV)

"What's COD"? I asked. They shrugged. "It's probably some commoner game". Jason said. "Damian you know"? Mason asked. "It's a video game when you kill and shoot at enemies. It's very popular to the commoners". Damian said. "Ok, well... I guess I'll be playing that over her house". I said. "Don't think for a second we're not coming". The twins said. "Yeah I'll like to go to, and spend some time with (Y/n)"! Gabe said happily eating cake. "I feel like this would be a good learning experience". Damian said pushing up his glasses. "And Morti is going everywhere Gabe is going". The twins smirked. "You guys are mean". I pouted.

(Y/n)'s POV

All of them, all of them came Geoffrey was overwhelmed by them. He bowed and everything. When they got in my music starts to play. Asshole.

I'm a mother fucking asshole bitch I'm the shit
If I get her to the crib I gotta hit
Made her give it up quick I robbed the bitch
Ion even call it rap I'm talking shit
Me and G-Bo Lean hit but than socked the bitch
It was a one hitter quitter we dropped the bitch
Designer fit with them kicks I'm confident
I'm just a saucy ass nigga no condiment

They were startled by the type of music I listen to. "You guys don't like this song"? I asked. The twins laughed. "What even is this"? Jason asked. "Asshole". I said. "Damn what I do"? He asked. "No the song name is Asshole". I said. "Oh". He said. The song was short so it went off. Then Please me came on. "Maybe I should just turn this off". I said. "No! No! We find this funny keep it"! The twins said. "Is anyone uncomfortable by this"? Everyone else raised there hand. "But it's good to study". Damian said writing stuff down in his book. "Plus if you like it we can learn". Vincent said. "Just don't sing these songs and public". I said.

I'm gonna ride it, do it just how you like it
Tonight and after that
Let's do it one more time
Girl, I ain't one for beggin', but now you got me beggin'

"So who are these people"? Gabe asked. "Are you even old enough to... Oh you're older than me. These people  are Cardi B and Bruno Mars". I said. "Very lewd music you listen to". Damian said. "You guys have to had listen to something besides classical music". I said. "Well... Fall out boy, Imagine dragons, 21 pilot, and Panic at the Disco". Vincent said. "Huh I do have-". Candyland cut me off.

These rhymes that I write,
Make you wanna fuck all night.
When we take off our clothes,
She sucks me till it snows!
I'll fuck her face so hard,
She is my wild card.
(Hot, sweet)

My sticky lollipop,
Inside your sweet gumdrop!
I'm bout to explode!
It feels too good to stop!
Just taste my tootsie roll,
You melt my icicle.

There eyes widen. I quickly snatched my phone out the aux cord. Morti was covering Gabe's ears. "You called us freaks"!? The twins both said. "Shut up"! I said. "You want our lollipops"? They teased. "I'd really like to snow". Jason said. "I wonder how sweet your gumdrop is". Mason said. I blushed. "Gray is everything alright"! Geoffrey said. "Yeah! Can you put on some of your music"? I asked. Classical music started to play. I sighed playing on my phone. Then I realized how much pain I was in. "Ow fuck". I said dropping my phone. Then I quickly tried to catch. "No! No"! I said and it fell. "Damn my stomach"! I said in pain forgetting my phone. "Pain, phone, pain, phone, I love my phone. But I'm hurting. Pain is for weak people so I'm ok, I'm not weak you're not weak goddamn it"! I was mumbling to myself. Morti picked up my phone. "Are you ok"? He asked.

"Yeah perfectly fine"! I smiled through my pain. "Commoners lie a lot". Damian said out loud writing in his journal. "I'm hurting I think my cut got deeper. It feels like an early pe-". I cut myself off. "You guys would not know". I said. "Period"? They all asked. "How the hell is that the one thing y'all know"! I yelled. "We spend all of our time pleasing princesses. We know". Vincent said. "Maybe we should get you to an actual doctor". Damian said. "Naw it's good, I got some needles, string, and whisky". I said. "Whisky"? Vincent asked. "It kills germs". I said. "It's not smart to pour whisky on a open wound, because it will damage tissues and delay healing". Damian said. "Well I'll just drink it". I shrugged. "Wait, have you been cleaning your wounds with Whisky"? Damian asked closing his books. "No, with Vodka". I said. He sighed. "Who even told you to do that"? Vincent asked. "I got it from a TV show... Oh look we're here". I said.