Chapter 86

Damian dragged me to his house. I don't know why. "You are to stay here until 9 pm. 11 pm is your bed time. Says Vincent". Damian said. "Damian why the hell am I here"? I asked. He started to strip off his clothes. Only in boxers now he turned to me. "Because I don't want you to be alone isn't it obvious. Do you need to borrow clothes? I rather not have you walking around with my brother home looking like that". Damian said. "What's he going to do to me"? I asked. Damian walked up to me. He backed me against the wall. "He could do this. Y'know he always gets his way". Damian said. I stared at him. "Good to know". I smiled. His face went closer to mine. "Are you high"? I asked laughing. Damian seemed surprised about my reaction. "I'm sorry Damian but, I like you as a friend at most a brother. Plus I love Vincent. But I know that's what you wanted to hear. Because you have no use for me, Damian this isn't- I'm not benefiting you in anyway". I said. Damian took a step back.

"Vincent is my best friend". Damian said. "That's why I know you wouldn't betray him". I said. He chuckled. "And I'm glad to know the same about you. I have to say, I wasn't expecting such a reaction. Most girls fall to their knees for me". Damian said. "If it makes you feel better you're really attractive". I said. "Wow tell me something I don't know". Damian said putting on some joggers and a shirt. "But you're awfully attractive to". Damian said. "Bitch where"? I asked. He kissed my cheek. "Vincent said those make you feel better". Damian said. He sat down at a desk and started to work and study. I stared at him. "Got any porn"? I asked. "Magazine's or browser history wise"? Damian asked. "Both". I laughed. "Nope". He said. "Really? The twins room is full of it". I said. "The twins are special souls". Damian said. "Dami"! A girly voice said. He rolled his eyes. "Sydney". Damian mumbled. The door opened and she looked at me. "Oh hi again (Y/n)! What are you and Damian doing together"? She asked. "Talking about porn". I said. Damian looked at me. "I heard (Y/n)'s name"! William yelled running in. His eyes widen when he saw me. "God's most beautiful creation". William said. "Fuck off". Damian said. "Language"! Sydney yelled. "English"! Damian said. "Smarty". Sydney said. "What are you and Damian discussing"? William asked. "Porn". I said. "You watch porn"? Sydney asked. "I've seen it. I don't watch it for fun. I knew a guy who watches it when he's bored although". I smiled. "Would you two bug off"? Damian asked. "Why"? They both asked. "Because (Y/n) and I are studying". Damian said. "Yep". I smiled. "Where's Vincent!? He must not be to far he hasn't been here for 2 day". Sydney said. "He is gone for the week. So if you mind"! Damian said taking my hand and walking away. "Where are you going Dami"! Sydney called. "We're going to the game room. Don't bother us"! Damian yelled. "You have a game room"!? I yelled. "Sure we get every new game that comes out on any console". Damian said. My eyes widen at the beautiful games. I went to PS4 I popped in a game. Never heard of the game. I started to play. Damian was reading a book. I started to get frustrated by the game. "You stupid motherfucker! Ahhh! I hate you bitch! Suck my fucking dick you worthless piece of shit"! I yelled. Damian looked at me. "You're literally just crossing a road". Damian said. "The stupid ass fucking cars keep running me over you can all go to hell"! I yelled. I but on GTA. I was playing freely. I was laughing like a evil person shooting people and using the infant bullets and guns, plus I couldn't die. "Die you son of bitch! Hahahaha! I will bathe in your blood! You shall fucking bow down to your new god! Haha! I am god! Beg bitches to spare your life! I want to watch the soul drain from your eyes! I fear nothing but my own instance! Fuck all of you! I'm the best"! I yelled at the screen while killing everyone I saw. Damian was staring at me. "Wow that's strangely hot". Damian said. "Die motherfuckers! Mahaha"! I yelled. A couple hours later I was done playing. "D can we watch a movie"? I asked. He looked up from his lap top. "Alright but none of that superhero shit". Damian said. "I wanted to watch a Tyler Perry movie anyway". I shrugged. 30 minutes into the movie I was out like a light.

Damian's POV

(Y/n) fell asleep on me. I didn't mind her doing it but I wish she changed like I suggested her to. I had my sister change her and I put her in a spare room she automatically went to cuddle a pillow. Damn... She's weird. I see why her and Vincent are together. There alike on a great deal but yet so different. The major difference is she's not a complete fucking idiot like Vincent.