Chapter 84

I was just sitting down and Vincent wanted to watch a movie I picked horror. Oh my fuck it was funny. He was so scared. "Babe I don't want to watch this anymore"! Vincent said. I smiled. "No! No! Why the hell are you calling out! You're so dumb"! Vincent yelled at the TV. "Vincent stop being such a baby". I said. "Oh my God did he just rip her head off. Oh that's so gross! Why are we watching this! I don't want to watch this anymore. Babe change the channel now"! Vincent said covering his face. "Turn back to PBS kids. I want to watch Word girl, Clifford the big red dog. Please just make it stop"! Vincent freaked out. He is dramatic as fuck. "You're really acting like a bitch". I laughed and looked at the TV. And a jump scare happened. "Holy shit"! I yelled quickly hugging Vincent. "Protect me". I mumbled in his side. He went stiff.

"Ok". He said. I was actually fucking scared. That thing looked so ugly. He squeezed my side. "I got you". He said. Vincent didn't complain or yell for the whole movie. It was like he wasn't even scared anymore. When the movie ended. I didn't leave his side. The next morning I decided to play a prank on Vincent. I put on a crop top, shorts, fish net leggings, combat boots, and and earrings. I haven't spoke to Vincent. The prank would be I was going to try to leave the house and pretend he's not there. "Why are you wearing that"? Vincent asked. I pretend to be on the phone. "Yeah Abby I'm dressed I'm coming to the bar". I said. "Ok". I said. "You're not going out like that. First it's cold and second it's revealing". Vincent said. "Bye girl I'm going out the door now".

I said putting up my phone. I went to the door and Vincent got in front of it. "Put on a jacket". Vincent said. I went to open the door put he leaned on it. "What the hell is wrong with the damn door"!? I yelled. Vincent touched my arm. "Holy shit I just felt someone touch me"! I said. "I know Goddamn well...". Vincent said. "Maybe it's a ghost. Ghost leave me alone, I need to go"! I shouted. Vincent wasn't moving out in front of the door. I tried to open it again. "Fine I'll just sit down and wait for you to fade out ghost". I said. I laid in the bed. Vincent came to me.

"Change clothes". He tugged on my shorts. "Fucking horny ghost". I said. "Stop it I have a boyfriend". I said. "This isn't funny". Vincent said. I didn't say anything. He smiled. "Babe, come on I hate when you don't talk to me. Everytime you do that I feel like I did something. I didn't do anything this time". Vincent said. "I'm so hungry. I wish the ghost let me eat". I said. "You'll eat if you, put on a jacket and some pants. It's freezing". Vincent said. I got up and ran out the door. When I was about to make it down the hallway Vincent was in front of me. I ran right into his arms. "Thank hell that some magical force stopped me from falling". I said. Vincent pushed me down. "Ow fuck you to magical forces". I said. "Fine ignore me, I'll just get attention from some of my fans". Vincent said. "Wait! Vincent no"! I said. "Oh now you hear me". Vincent said as we walked back into his room. He closed the door. He laughed. "I'm kidding babe I rather have no attention at all. Your little joke was funny. You want to know what else is funny"? Vincent asked. "What"? I asked. "I'm leaving tomorrow". Vincent said. My eyes widen.

"What"!? I yelled. "A week long business trip. I won't be able to take you to prom or see you on my birthday". Vincent said. "This isn't funny". I said. "I'm not joking. I have to go with my father and grandmother about the company. I have to get more involved since I'll be running it next year". Vincent said. "I don't want you to go! Don't leave me"! I said. "I won't be gone that long. Babe I'm truly sorry about not being able to take you to prom". Vincent said. I frowned. "I never cared about prom I just wanted to be there with you". I said. Vincent hugged me. "Hey... Hey. It's only for a week and I'll be home to be with you. I love you more than anyone in the world". Vincent said. He laughed. "Sorry guys... Naw I love them to". Vincent said. He rubbed my back. He leaned into my ear.

"But I love you in a different way. I hope you know that". Vincent said. I sat on the bed and pouted. "Come on babe, it's a big opportunity for you and I. I'll be able to support us and our 12 kids in the best way". Vincent said. "What's up with you and that". I laughed. "I love your laugh". Vincent said. I smiled. "And your smile". He kissed all over my face. "When I get back, you're going to be wearing my favorite outfit on you. I'll come through that door, with presents for you of course. I'll take a shower, while you're patiently waiting for daddy. Then... I'll kiss you neck". He said kissing my neck. "Like that, and slide my favorite clothes off of you". He said his hands going up my shirt. "And I'll give you love". Vincent said kissing me. By now my face was red and I was hiding it. "Look at me my goddess". Vincent said. I stared into his eyes, they were so full of passion. "How does all that sound to you? Because you know I love consent". Vincent said. "S-sounds good". I blushed. He kissed me. I was so flustered I didn't catch the daddy thing until right now. "Wait did you just use daddy in a way that was sexu-". I was cut off by him kissing me. "Come on honey". Vincent said picking me up. "What"? I asked. "We're taking a shower". Vincent said.

"Vincent. Can I ask you something, about your mom". I said. He stared at me. "Sure". He said. "Are you really this nice because of her"? I asked. "Yes, I also like being nice and looking at the bright side. Would you like to see a picture of my mother"? Vincent asked. He went into his closet and brought out a picture. "She's so beautiful. Vincent you look like her". I said. "Yeah she was. She'll like you. I know she would, I can feel it. I also know she'll call you beautiful and accept you into our family". Vincent said. "Really"? I asked. He nodded. I hugged him. "Seriously take a hot shower and put on some clothes. You're going to catch a cold babe". Vincent laughed.