Chapter 101

After the whole thing and we were all at Vincent's mansion. The boys were dying laughing and so was I. "I hope that's something you all can remember me by". I smiled. "Is Abby ok"? Vincent asked. "She says she's fine. But tomorrow I'll check up on her. You guys should be packing anyway". I said. "I'll miss you". Gabe cried. "I'll miss you to". I said bending down a bit to his height. I kissed his cheek. He hugged me. "I'll win all my matches and give you a personal shout out"! Gabe smiled. "No doubt in my mind you'll kick their asses". I smiled. I looked at Morti. "Same goes for you Morti". I hugged him. One of his arms wrapped around me. He kissed more forehead. I looked at Damian. I gave him a smile. I went to give him a hand shake.

"Why do you keep doing that"? He asked hugging me. I laughed. "I wish we were leaving so we can get their treatment". Jason said. "No! Don't say that"! I whined. I looked at Vincent. "You're getting your goodbye hug later". I smiled. After everyone left. Vincent started talking to me. "You're birthday is getting pretty close babe. I won't miss it. I promise". Vincent said. "Vincent my birthday is in August". I said. "Which is three months away". Vincent said. "Whatever". I said. "Which is good because I think I might have been getting to old for you". Vincent said. "Yeah you're basically old as hell". I said. "Hey! I'm still young"! Vincent yelled. "Whatever". I said. He kissed me. "Vincent I want kid". I said.

"12"? Vincent asked. "One". I said. "5". Vincent said. "Do you like to see me in pain"? I asked. "I'll like to see you with 5 babies". Vincent said. "4 and you got a deal". I said. "Alright but I get to name the girls". Vincent said. "Deal". I smiled. "To clarify. Do you want to get pregnant now or..."? Vincent asked. "Nigga I still want to go to college". I said. "So is that a no"? Vincent asked. "Yes". I said. He laughed. "I'm going to miss you". Vincent said. "Let's have sex". I said. "Right now"? Vincent teased. "Yes come on". I laughed. He kissed me. "Do you have condoms"? I asked. "Yeah". He smiled. "I love the bed, so can you not break it"? I asked. "No promises". Vincent smiled. I took Vincent's clothes off. "Babe what are you doing"? Vincent asked. "Pleasing you". I said. "Hold on before you do that. Do you know how to suck a dick"? Vincent asked.

"Can't be hard". I said. He stared at me. "Please don't bite me". Vincent said. I did a little bite thing towards him adding a growl. "Alright I don't like this, you lay down and I'll-". I cut him off by licking his tip. I felt him suck in a breath. I kissed his tip sucking on it. I licked up and down his dick. Base to tip. He moaned. I stopped. "Why do you know how to do that"? Vincent asked. "It's basically just shit you see growing up". I said. "I'm concerned for your you". Vincent said. "Do you want to talk about my fucked up life experiences? Or do you want me to give you your goodbye"? I asked. "Goodbye". Vincent said. I took all of it in my mouth and started bob my head up and down. Moans and grunts came from Vincent. He grabbed the back of my head.

"You- you're doing so good. (Y/n) you're doing amazing baby". Vincent said. I swirled my tongue around. "Ah! God. I love you". Vincent said. I've been doing that for a while Vincent's dick twitched inside me. "I'm cumming". Vincent grunted. He realised inside my mouth. He pulled back. This tastes weird not like bad, but like weird. He stared at me. "You can spit". Vincent said. I swallowed it. Vincent was surprised. "Oh, ok then". Vincent said. I showed him my mouth sticking my tongue out. He smiled. "Alright your turn". Vincent smiled kissing me. He got on top of me. "Why'd you kiss me"? I asked. "Why wouldn't I"? Vincent asked. "I just sucked your dick". I said. "I know I was there". Vincent said. "No dumbass. I meant like, where I'm from if a girl sucks your dick you don't kiss her. It's bad". I said. "How is it bad? You're my girlfriend. It's my sperm". Vincent said. "I just-". He cut me off. "Those guys are just immature". Vincent kissed me again.

The next morning. "My everything is sore"! I groaned. "Use the temperature thing on the bed and cool it down then babe". Vincent said. "Cuddle me asshat". I said. He laid down and pulled me into his chest. "You're so sexy". Vincent said. "That's a new one". I laughed. Vincent kissed me. "FaceTime everyday ok"? Vincent asked. "Ok". I nodded. "I'll be thinking about you. And I'll try to finish everything early". Vincent said. "Don't over work yourself". I said. "I won't". Vincent said. "Phone sex"? I asked. "If you want". Vincent said. "Do you want to"? I asked. "Yes". He blushed.

"Y'know for someone who has never been in a relationship or in type of sexual activity. You surprise me sometimes". Vincent said. "And for someone who blushes a lot and acts like he's innocent. You're sure kinky". I said. Vincent laughed. He smiled. "I hate that the twins are going to spend all day with you now. God knows I do". Vincent said. "Why"? I asked. "Because they're shady". Vincent said. "True but they're good people". I said. "Yeah they are sometimes". Vincent said wrapping his arms around me. He fell asleep and I watched a movie.