Chapter 77

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up and went to Vincent room. He was already dressed. "I was just about to come wake you up". Vincent said. I was pissed at Vincent for hanging around Ms. Shenking. I got my clothes and walked out. I went to the bathroom in the guest room, took a shower, did my business and got dressed. My hair was in a curly fro. I walked out and Vincent was in the kitchen waiting for me. "Are you ok"? Vincent asked. I grabbed a apple and my backpack walking out to the limo. Vincent ran after me. I got in the limo and he did to. "Why didn't you sleep with me last night"? Vincent asked. I ignored him. "Babe". Vincent said. I took my phone out and started to play on it. "Babe". Vincent said again. He took my phone. "(Y/n)"! He said. I turned away from him. "Are you not talking to me"? He asked. I reached for my phone. He pulled it back. "You're not getting this until you talk to me". Vincent said. I didn't need the damn phone. When we made it to the school. I walked away from Vincent.

When I made it the club I realized I'll be alone with Vincent for a while until all the guys come. "Baby what did I do"? Vincent asked. There was a knock at the door. Then it opened. Ms. Shenking. I think that bitch name is Molly. "Oh hello princess". Vincent smiled. "I need to talk to you about the prom. I don't have a theme and it's getting really difficult. Can you help me"? She whined. "How about red carpet"? Vincent asked. "Thank you"! She said kissing Vincent's cheek. My hand gripped the couch. "No problem princess". Vincent said as she left. The twins walked in. "Good morning". They both said. "Morning". I said. Vincent stared at me. "Good morning". Vincent said to the twins. Everyone else showed up. "Morning guys"! I said to Morti, Gabe, and Damian. "Wow you're happy". Gabe said. "Good night sleep". I smiled. While I was talking to the twins, Gabe, and Morti. Vincent was talking to Damian, and I knew it was about me.

When lunch came I didn't take Vincent lunch. "I know you're not talking to me. But you can at least eat". Vincent said. "Wait you two aren't talking"? Jason asked. "I knew something was off". Mason said. "You really should eat". Damian said. "I have a apple". I said taking it out my bag. "What have I done to you"? Vincent asked me. I didn't answer him. "How long has this been going on"? Mason asked. "The last thing she said to me was no". Vincent said. "Was that during sex because I understand that". Jason laughed. "Didn't sleep with me last night". Vincent said. "Why are you angry at Vincent"? Gabe asked me. "I don't know who that is". I said.

"Oh that's the funniest thing you've said since I met you". Vincent said. "But this Vincent person probably should shut the fuck up". I said drinking a bottled water. "You know I'm right here. So why are you talking as if I'm not"? Vincent asked. "Hi Vincent! Your prom idea was great the student council loved it"! Molly said. "Well hello Ms. Shenking". The boys said. "Hi"! She smiled. "That's great princess". Vincent said. She left. "What's the theme"? Damian asked. "Red carpet". Vincent said. "Cool". They said. "(Y/n) we need to go prom shopping". Vincent said. I didn't answer him. "What's your problem? I did nothing to you". Vincent said. "Are sure you did nothing"? Morti asked. "I haven't done anything". Vincent said.

"I fucking hate you". I said getting up and walking away. As the end of the day came and the twins trying to cheer me up. I had to do this stupid job. Vincent stared at me. 10 minutes until we open. Vincent was sulking in a corner. "This is just pitiful". Damian said. "I'm don't care". I said. "You never care! You don't care enough to tell me what's wrong"! Vincent yelled. "Shut up blondie"! I yelled at him. "Oh you speak to me now! Maybe now you can grow up". Vincent said. "Maybe I can grow up? I am grown up! Maybe you can stop fucking that Ms. Shenking bitch". I said. Everyone looked like they came to a realization. "Jealous". They all mumbled. I turned red. "Don't talk to me". I said to Vincent. "Ok, but can we talk"? Vincent asked. I stared at him. "Did you not hear me"? I asked. "I'm not listening to you. I want to talk". Vincent said. "You never listen to me". I said.

"Well you either say something unreasonable, mean, or sarcastic". Vincent said. "Asshole cunt". I said. "I love you to". Vincent said. "That's it. I want to fight". I said. "No". Vincent said sitting down. "Yes". I said. "No". "Yes". "No". "Yes". It went back and forward until the guys groaned. "Both of you act like children. Just make up, break up, or make out". Jason said. "I don't want to make up". I said. "I don't want to break up". Vincent said. We stared at each other. He leaned in and I pushed his face back. "You kiss that bitch with this mouth". I growled. "If you refer to yourself as that". Vincent said. I kicked him. "Ow! Ok I understand your mad! But what do you want me to do? I can't not talk to her, and I swore you were the one who didn't want to compete". Vincent said. I sighed. "You don't understand my feelings". I said.

"You don't understand what I have to do for image". Vincent said. I took out a cigarette. "And stop smoking"! Vincent said taking my pack of cigarettes. "You took my anxiety pills You took my phone. You took my damn cigarettes. Why the hell are you taking my stuff"? I asked. Vincent gave me my phone. "Stupid bitch". I said. Vincent grabbed me. "After we're done we're going to have to talk. Because you're not going to keep disrespecting me over something I can't control". He said holding my wrist. I glared at him. "Hate to break this up and trust me I really do. Because it's the most entertainment I've gotten today. But we open up soon". Jason said. "I'm not going to your house". I said. "Yes you are. You have no where else to stay you're just being stubborn". Vincent said. I rolled my eyes and the doors opened. We all smiled.