Chapter 69

When I woke up I was in Vincent's shirt and some underwear. Vincent was already gone. I felt my stomach blushing. I was remembering last night. Then my eyes widen in fear. We didn't use a condom oh my fuck he didn't pull out either. Well... My fault he was dead ass sleepy. I closed my eyes calculating how bad I'm fucked if I'm pregnant. Damn will they kick me out of the school? I mean probably not, it would be Vincent's. I'm not going to be able to raise a kid and go to school. Vincent walked in. "Hi babe". Vincent went to kiss me. I blocked. "What"? Vincent asked. "Last night. You didn't wear a condom and you didn't pull out". I said. He sat down beside me. "Ok". Vincent said.

"That's all you have to say"? I asked. "I don't know what to say. I'm sorry? But I'm here". Vincent said. "You're a asshole". I said. "If you are pregnant it'll be in the best environment. I'll be a great father I do want a baby". Vincent said. "I want some dinosaurs chicken nuggets". I said. Vincent touched my stomach. "I don't think you're pregnant. But I kinda hope you are". Vincent said. "Nigga don't put bad luck on me". I pushed his hand. "You don't want my baby"? Vincent teased. "I want a abortion". I said. He stared at me. "Nothing you say is funny". Vincent said. I laughed. "Abortions aren't even legal". Vincent mumbled. I got up. "Want to shower"? I asked. "I'm already dressed". Vincent said. I got up.

"To bad". I said taking off my shirt. He stared at me. He started to unbuckle his belt and he took his pants off. Then his shirt. He pushed me against the wall and kissed my neck. "I said shower"! I laughed. He smiled kissing me. "I already had a shower". Vincent said. "I haven't and I need you". I said. "You need me"? He asked kissing my neck. "Yeah, I want some McDonald's breakfast. Can you get that for me"? I asked. He stared at me. "You mean the greasy food place"? Vincent asked. "Yes, now begone with the". I said in a Thor impression. Vincent rolled his eyes. "Ok, I'll be back". Vincent said. "Remember to put your pants back on". I said. When I got out the shower about 20 minutes later. I hit my toe on the damn table. "Ah fuck that hurt"! I yelled. "It hurts! It hurts! Ah"! I yelled. "Fuck I'm bleeding". I was moaning and groaning from the pain. "What the hell-". Vincent looked at me.

"Are you ok"? He asked. "No! I hurt my fucking damn foot on the mother fucking table. Fuck the goddamn table. I hate it". I said. "Ok...". Vincent said. He went to the bathroom and got a band aid. He kissed me. "Daddy's going to make you feel better". Vincent said. "I want mommy". I said. "Why don't you want daddy"? Vincent asked. "Because daddy obviously is my boyfriend and insist that he calls himself daddy". I said. "I would actually prefer if you just call me daddy". Vincent said. "Alright Vincent". I said. He laughed. "Really though do you not actually think about that in a sexual way"? I asked. "No not really". Vincent said. "Daddy". I whined. "It's still a no". Vincent said. I laughed. I looked at the McDonald's bag. Vincent and I sat on the bed talking and eating McDonald's. "Ok you and me, zombie apocalypse. We're the only two humans left. What do we do"? Vincent asked.

"I scream at the zombies to eat you first, then continue to kill all zombies until it's only me on earth"! I said. "Really? Because with you being the only person on earth how will you repopulate"? Vincent asked. "I got yo sperm in a tube". I said. "I wouldn't agree to that". Vincent said. "Why else would I jerk you off? Your physical needs cloud your mental senses". I said. "True. But what I would do is repopulate first then if we die our children would be able to kill all of them". Vincent said. "Couldn't do it". I said. "Why not"? Vincent asked.

"Because repopulating means that our kids gotta fuck each other and so on and so forth. And it's disgusting". I said. "Adam and Eve did it". Vincent said. "Good thing I don't care". I said. "Well you just missed the best chance to have the best sex in your life". Vincent said laughed. "There's others". I said patting his back. "So when will you be back from the funeral"? Vincent asked. "I'll stay a couple days to see who gets the gang. I'm a big part of that and I'll come back if I don't get it". I said. "I'm sorry what"? Vincent asked. "I'm not going to get it". I said. "What if you do? That's bad, also I won't be able to see you". Vincent said. "Yeah you will. I don't even want the damn gang". I said. "Who determines if you get the gang"? Vincent asked. "It's between Mike and me". I said.

"His best friends"? Vincent asked I nodded. "I'll give it to Mike. He can run it better". I said. "The guy who was going to shoot the twins"? Vincent asked. "Like I said. He can run it better". I said. I laid down on my stomach. "I went and got birth control pills the other day". I said. "Uh huh". Vincent mumbled. "What"? I asked. "I don't like the pill thing". He said. "I'm not a pill popper. If I was, you wouldn't know. I hide things pretty well". I said. "I'm sure, so do I". Vincent said. "Yeah because you didn't tell me you were French"! I yelled at him. "It wasn't a secret but ok belle". Vincent said. "Stupid bitch". I said. He got on top of me. "Who"? He asked pinning my arms. "No one". I said. "Really? Sounded like you were talking about me". He said staring me down. "Well if shoe fits tie that bitch up and dance". I said. Vincent grinded on me.

My mouth open. Vincent took this as a chance to kiss me. His tongue slid in my mouth. His grip on my wrist tighten as it got more heated. I was losing breath Vincent pulled away. "Damn nigga". I said. He smiled letting me go. "Is that your way of telling me you're French"? I asked. "Kinda or do you think we use more tongue"? Vincent asked. I laughed. Vincent touched my hair. "I want to dye it". I said. "Why? Is it not fine as is"? Vincent asked. "I want like the edges of it to be red". I said. "Love you". Vincent said. "Good to know, I gotta start packing". I said. "I will pin you down and kiss you again". Vincent said. "I love you asshat". I said.