Chapter 23

The next day it was the weekend. I wouldn't answer anyone's text or calls. I was watching sad movies eating ice cream. There was a knock on the door. "Go away if you ain't Geoffrey". I said. Knock again. "Go away"! I yelled. The knock started to sound like police knocking. I didn't say anything. I went to the door and it just opened. The boys walked in. I rolled my eyes and went back to my couch. I was watching Seven Pounds, The Fault in Our Stars, the Pursuit of Happyness, Bambi, 12 years a Slave, Django Unchained, I am Legend, Cujo, and Old Yeller. The boys looked at it. "Are you alright"? The twins asked. "Yeah why"? I asked. "Because these movies are so sad". Gabe said. Vincent looked at them.

"I've never seen any of these movies". Vincent said. "And you're not going to"! Damian said covering his eyes. "Why the fuck are you all at my place"? I asked. There was a gun shot. My eyes widen as I jumped. I looked at the TV and old Yeller was dead. My eyes started to water. "Are you ok"? Morti asked. I turned the TV off. The twin were covering Vincent ears and Damian still was covering his eyes they let him go. "What happened guys"? Vincent asked innocently. "I'm leaving the school". I said. "What"!? They all yelled. "I'm sorry, but I can't stay". I said. "Aw come on. You want to be all like a man. But you're acting like a girl. Letting your emotions control you like that". Jason said. "Jason". Mason said. "No! I'm sorry. But this is stupid. What are you so afraid of? Why can't you just date boss"? Jason asked. The room was quiet. "Did you guys just seriously come here to fuck with me"? I asked. Jason grabbed me. Mason yanked him back. Jason actually has issues like bad anger issues.

"Look, I'm not the one for hitting a girl. But I will". Jason said. I didn't say anything. I felt tears coming down my eyes he looked at me. "You don't understand how hard it is to look at someone. To look at them and know that they're perfect. You don't know how hard it is to be friends with someone I like so much. Jason I thought you were my friend. Why are you pressuring me into this"? I asked crying. Jason stared at me. "I'm sorry (n/n)". Jason said. "I was expecting her to hit him". Damian said. "I'm so so sorry". Jason hugged me. "I shouldn't have done that... Did you just call me Jason"? He asked. "Is that not your name"? I asked. "We're not wearing our rings. How can you tell us apart"? Mason asked.

"I could always tell you two apart. Jason your voice is slightly deeper, plus you have a temper, and you like to prank. Mason has a softer voice, he acts way to nice, plus he's a small little bit lighter. Jason automatically reached for Mason hand. Mason pulled him pack. They both walked outside. "Are- are they ok"? I asked. "You broke them". Damian said. "You are the one person, that could tell them apart besides there mom". Gabe said. "You guys can't"? I asked. "Nope". Everyone but Damian said. "See Damian can"! I said. "I mean he knows everything"! Vincent said. The twins walked back in. "You sure you wouldn't date us"? Jason asked. "Dude"! Vincent said. Mason hushed him. "No". I said. "Yeah ok". They both shrugged.

"Well this has been such a amazing time of my life. Almost as happy as the car crash". I smiled. I went to the door and opened it. "Leave". I said. "Don't you think it's rude to kick guest out"? Damian asked. "If I wasn't scared of Gabe and Morti. I would shoot you". I said. "I can still have you arrested". Damian said. I closed the door. I sighed. Vincent walked up to me. "Don't". I said. "I swear to God". Vincent said. "I swear to Lucifer". I said. "You need Jesus". Vincent said. "Oh shit. I just thought about some I can do"! I said. "Go to church"? Damian asked. "No I'm getting a tattoo". I said. They looked at me. Then at Damian. "There isn't any actual rules about that". Damian shrugged. "I feel like you're in a bad place right now. And I don't think it's a good idea to get a tattoo". I said.

"Well, I never listen to anyone but me". I said. "Obviously". Damian said. "Son of a bitch". I mumbled. "What"? Mason asked. "I'm low on fucks to give. I think I'm gonna start breaking into sarcasm". I said. "Look I'm ok with being friends". Vincent said. "Really"? I asked. "Yeah, I'll wait. Take as long as you need to". Vincent smiled. "Y'know I don't think any of us had to fight this hard for a princesses". Vincent laughed. "Yeah you're right". They agreed. "We're still picking out your girl costume right"? The twins asked. "Yeah". I said. "Which Disney princess are you"? They asked looking me up and down. "Belle"? Mason asked. "Naw". They both said. "Tiana"? Jason asked. "Maybe". They said. "Elsa"? Mason asked. "Hmmm". They both said. "I feel like she's more of a Mal". Damian said. There eyes widen as I was just confused.

"You're so right. Vincent is obviously king Ben and you are so Mal"! They both said. "We'll be matching anyway. I'm going as a king". Vincent said. "I don't even care. I'm thinking I'll be a zombie for the Halloween party". I said. "Ok, and the Lux theme this year is vampire". Vincent said. "Cool". I said. "So what do you guys do on the other Holidays"? I asked. "On Christmas, the school does a whole secret Santa thing, also it throws a part we get a famous person to sing". Vincent said. "I hate Christmas". I said. They looked at me. "Why not"!? Vincent asked. "Um... The whole happy marry Christmas Jesus Christ birthday isn't really me. I never celebrated Christmas". I said. "Thanksgiving is before Christmas. The cafeteria throws this big feast and the school feeds the needy and we all say what we're thankful for"! Gabe smiled hugging Morti. "I hate Thanksgiving". I said. "What"? Morti asked.

"I'm thankful for nothing I don't eat turkey or stuffing when it's Thanksgiving. Now the next day is a different story". I said. "Ok... Valentine's Day is the biggest celebration here-". I cut that off. "I hate that Holiday to". I said. Jason and Mason just stared at me. "I hate love". I said. "Wow! You are really messed up inside". Damian said. "What Holidays do you like"? Vincent asked. "Doctor Martin Luther King Jr day, Presidents day, St. Patrick's Day, and Halloween". I said. "Wow not even Easter"? Gabe asked. "No hate it". I said. They stared at me. "Is it bad we don't celebrate half those days"? Vincent asked. "What"!? I yelled. "No one celebrates St. Patrick's Day or Doctor Martin Luther King Jr Day". Damian said. I looked at them. "Do you not have black history"? I asked. "You do realize you're the only African American at the school right? Before you were here. No one ever said the N word in front of me". Vincent said. "Huh, well then". I said.