Chapter 85

Vincent left early so when I woke up I had a text from him.

Vincent: Good morning (Y/n). I love you, you're beautiful. So, so beautiful. I want to marry you... Don't freak out because I said that. Do you miss me? I miss you already. God I want to hold you and kiss you. We'll FaceTime later, so expect me to call you babe. Love you with all my heart. Bye. Love you so much 😘

I stared at the text. He's so weird. I smiled.

(Y/n): Morning asshat. You sound really stupid. You probably will marry me one day but until that day comes I will freak out. I totally DON'T miss you 😅. You're a lame. I won't be waiting for your FaceTime... But please do it whenever you can. Not like I miss you. I love you too. Bye 😜

I sighed and got dressed. I walked and I saw money. Vincent left it for me. 5 grand. What do I need this much money for? I let it stay there. "Jeff"! I smiled at Jeffery. "Hello (Y/n). Master Vincent has left you currency". Jeff said. "I'm good". I said making a sandwich and putting it in my bag. I made my way to the limo. School was so boring. I was so sad. "Gray you look so depressed". A girl said. "Is because the love of your life is gone"? Another girl said. "I never met the entire Avengers Endgame cast". I said. "We meant Vincent". They both said. I pouted. "Aw"! They said. There loud girly aw made everyone look at us. They walked toward us.

"What's wrong with (Y/n)"? A couple guys asked. I frowned. "Aw"! They all said. "Can we get you anything"!? "Do you need a hug"!? "Someone get the lux club to cheer up Gray"! "We're here for you (Y/n)"! Everyone was shouting different things at me. I put my head down, to sad to do anything. "Give her some space"! I heard the twins voices. I looked up at them. "This is a crisis! It calls for a famous Monroe twins hug"! They said. They both hugged me at the same time. I tried to escape the hug but it was so good, I just gave up. I smiled. "Thanks guys". I said. "Mission accomplished"! They both said giving a thumbs up. I was still depressed just less maybe. It was now the end of the day. "Stupid Vincent thinking he can leave me with people I don't like". I mumbled. "Not that I like him that much". I mumbled. "Stop whining". Damian said. "I'm not whining I'm angsting". I said. "Not a word". Damian said.

"Just made it one". I said. "Just because you're angst doesn't mean you have to be so sad... And mean". Damian said. "I swear when I see Vincent I'll give him a piece of my mind and a bullet". I said. Damian was on his lap top. "Hello Vincent". Damian said into the camera. I looked. "Hi Damian! Is everyone there!? I miss you guys"! Vincent said. I glared at the lap top. The guys went to say hi to Vincent. "Where's my baby"? Vincent asked. "Whining". They all said. "Fuck off". I said. "(Y/n)! Babe. Can I see you? I really want to see you". Vincent said. "Screw you". I said. "Alright. But can I see you". Vincent said. "Is my voice not enough for you you dirty cunt bitch". I said. "So... Are you mad"? Vincent asked. "All of my hate". I said. "I can't see you but I bet you're angry". Vincent said. "Asshole". I mumbled. "You're always cute when you're angry. Guys tell me how angry she looks". Vincent mumbled the last part.

"I suggest you actually bring her Tom Holland when you get back". Jason said. My eyes widen and I went to the screen to look at Vincent. "Are you in fucking London you piece of shit"! I yelled at him. "Oh look at that beautiful face. My goddess". Vincent said. "Cut the crap asshat-". I was cut off. "Do you miss me"? Vincent asked. "Why"? I asked. "It's a simple question. Why avoid answering it"? Vincent asked. "Yes I do". I said. "I miss you to (Y/n). Guess who's taking you to the prom"!? Vincent smiled. "No one I'm not going. I refuse to go. I'm going to stay over Abby's and talk about how much of a dick you are". I smiled. "Vincent"! Some girls screamed running to him. "Hello ladies I'll be with you in a minute". Vincent said. "When you get back I swear to God we're not having sex until you're 21". I said walking away.

Vincent's POV

I laughed. "I love her so much". I smiled. "She is something". Damian said. "You guys, make sure she's alright while I'm gone. She may deny it but she hates being alone. You give her kisses, love, and chocolate". I said. "I'll kiss her alright". Jason said. Mason smirked. "If you two even think about it. I'll personally beat both your asses when I get back". I glared at them through the screen. "Alright alright. No need to get mean boss". Mason said. "It's ok Vincent we'll make her happy"! Gabe smiled. "Not my primary objective but she is a friend so I'll participate". Damian said. Morti gave a thumbs up. "Good guys remember to only kiss her cheek. And I'm talking to the shady twins". I said. They flipped me off.