Chapter 33

The next day at school the teacher was talking about the party. "Can I get the blood"? I asked. "Sure, what store do you get it from"? The teacher asked. "Downtown alleyway". I said. "Weird store name". A girl said. "Yeah... If you believe that's a store. That's a store". I said. "Let's not have him get the blood". Jason said. "Fine I'll get fake blood". I said.

Jason's POV

"Someone wake up Mr. Gray". The teacher said. A kid was gonna touch her. "Don't do it". Mason said. "He needs to pay attention"! The teacher said. "No he don't, just keep teaching". I said. The teacher was staring at us. Then shrugged. When the bell rang for lunch everyone left. Mason and I were staring at (Y/n). "She looks so cute sleeping". Mason said. "Think about why she's so sleepy". I said. "I don't want to wake her". Mason said. "Me neither. Maybe we can get Vincent to wake her". I said. "One of us has to stay and watch her". Mason said. "You can stay". I said. He nodded.

(Y/n)'s POV

I felt someone kiss me. I opened my eyes and it was Vincent. "Hey sleepy head". He said. "Um". I groaned. "Why have you been so sleepy? I'm going to take away your coffee privileges". Vincent said. "Hey"! I said. "It's lunch time babe". Vincent said. "I don't have food. Can I just sleep"? I asked. "Babe you're so cute. I wish I could let you sleep. But we have to still go look good at a public place". Vincent said. "I'm tired of looking good". I said. "I don't think you can help that". Vincent smiled. "Hey bae, you're all romantic and all. But I don't need this right now". I said. "I'm your bae"!? Vincent smiled. "Don't make it bigger than it is". I said. He kissed me. "I'm sorry it's just. You called me something besides a swear, a insult, and my name"! Vincent said.

"Vincent you're a over dramatic bitch". I said. He gave me a look. "Look, I understand we're from like different places. Don't disrespect me". Vincent said. I stared at him and blushed. "What"? He asked. "I found that extremely hot". I said. "Huh, so you like it when I... What exactly I'm confused. What did I do"? Vincent said. "I like someone who can tell me off. Like I know I'm all about equality and I seen like I'm dominate". I said. "But you like to be challenged and put in your place". Vincent said. "Basically". I said.

"Wow, so I get to be dominate? I was worried. I didn't really know where we were going to go with the whole dominate and submissive thing". Vincent said. "No where actually. Are you ok with a sexless relationship"? I asked walking away. "Oh yeah... Wait- WHAT"!? He yelled running after me. I laughed. He walked beside me. Some girls in the hallway walked up to us. "Hello Vincent and Gray". They blushed. "Hello princesses. How can we help you"? Vincent asked. "Oh well. I've noticed that Gray has never actually had lunch... So I made him some chicken spaghetti, there's a chocolate muffin, and a salad in here two". She said handing me a box blushing. "I can't accept this princess. Thank you. But I can't live with myself if you think you have to cook for me". I said. "No! No! Please. Take it. I made it for you. Please". She begged. "He'll take it". Vincent smiled. They blushed at him. "Thank you". I said. "I love you"! She blurted out. I stared at her. "Um...". I said. "I understand that you don't feel the same way. I like the other Lux members. But I just wanted to let you know". Her whole face was red as she walked away.

"You guys are assholes. These girls actually love you. And you all just decline them"? I asked. "Well... I have you... So I don't think they're an option at all for me". Vincent said. "What about everyone else"? I asked. "Damian doesn't think it's necessary, the twins need to have the same girlfriend, Gabe has the brain of a child, and Morti is engaged". Vincent said. "Hold up. The twins actually need to share a girl ew". I said. "I thought you knew that". Vincent said. "And Morti is engaged"! I said. "Has been since he was 6". Vincent said. "Damn rich people". I mumbled. "So that's why you proposed to me. You all are fucking crazy". I said.

Vincent laughed. We were now in the cafeteria. "What took you two so long"? Jason asked. "Chicks". I said. "I assume they gave you the lunch". Damian said. "You don't think I brought my own lunch"? I asked. "No". Damian said bluntly. "You're right I forgot again". I said. "You're so cute". Vincent said. "Vincent I'm not cute. Ok, my role is a bad boy. So let me be bad". I said. "But you're to adorable to be bad". Vincent said. "Am I adorable"? I asked everyone else. They didn't say anything. "Alright, you guys are mean". I pouted. Then something came to me. "Oh shit". I mumbled. "What"? Damian asked. "I have to pee". I said.

"Go to the bathroom then". Jason said. "Which bathroom do I use"? I asked. They all stopped. "Wow... Um. You can't use the ladies room. A lady might be in there". Vincent said. "What if there's a guy in the mens room? She doesn't pee standing up plus she might see the y'know what on guys". Jason said. "Someone should go with her to the mens room". Mason said. "Guys I really have to pee". I whined. "Or you could just take her to the bathroom I'm the club room". Damian said. "Why is there a bathroom in the music room"? I asked. "And that's on the fourth floor. She won't make it, I'll take her". Vincent said. We both went to the nearest restroom. Vincent walked in first.

"No one's in here". Vincent said. I walked in I looked around. "Damn, this is cleaner then my drug tests". I said. I walked into the stall I locked the door. I pulled my pants down. "I didn't expect you to own purple underwear". Vincent said. "I didn't expect you to be a bitch. Shit happens". I said whipping and flushing the toilet. I went out and washed my hands. Vincent wrapped his arms around my waist. "You're a pervert". I said. "No I'm not"! He said. "Why'd you look at my underwear"? I asked. "Because they were just there. I'm sorry". Vincent kissed my neck. I pushed him back. He looked hurt. I walked out.