Chapter 55

The guys and I were at a party that I said I was going to go to. So the insisted on coming. "If someone offers you some candy don't eat it. Don't let anyone give you a drink and you didn't see where they got it from. Understood"? I asked. They nodded. They all spread out and Vincent stayed by me. "Oh my God (Y/n)"! I heard someone say. I looked and it was one of Mike's bitches. "Oh my fuck um... Kiki"! I yelled. "It's been forever"! She said. Yes! Got the name right! She looked at Vincent. "Well hello there cutie. (Y/n) introduce us". She said. "Vincent Kiki". I said. Vincent smiled. "Any friend of (Y/n)'s is friend of mine". He smiled. Vincent I don't have female friends. "Be a good girl and get me a little sex on the beach (Y/n)". She winked at Vincent. "Oh I can get it-". She cut Vincent off. "No, you have to stay and keep me company". She said grabbing his hand. Let me go before I kill this bitch.

I walked away and ordered sex on the beach. Which caused the bartender to flirt with me. Now usually I'm obvious to that type of shit. But he said let's fuck bluntly. Don't spit in the drink, don't spit in the drink. I went back to them and she was all over him. They were laughing and shit. I walked up. I pushed the drink on her. "I need to talk to him that cool"? I didn't wait for an answer and took him out of ear shot which wasn't far since music was playing. "What the fuck you doing"? I asked. "Your friend-". He was cut off. "Everyone ok"? She asked. "Yeah it will be ok if you back the fuck up off my nigga". I said. The twins popped up out of no where. "Damn"! They yelled. "First of all Tommy Boy. You better get the fuck up outta my face. I ain't one of them niggas you be fucking with". She said.

"And I ain't none of those niggas you be fucking ho". I said. "Look I didn't know he was yours. And just because you hanging round these rich people you ain't better than me. You still a ratchet ass bitch. And if I wanted him I'll take him". She said. I started to laugh. I took my earrings off and put my hair in a ponytail. I'mma show you how ghetto I can be. "That's what I wanted you to say"! I said clapping my hands in her face. "Take him from me then bitch. See how far you get. I ain't playing with you step up you skank slut". I said. "Babe". Vincent said. "Nigga shut the fuck up. I'm doing something". I said. "You talk to him like he's shit, but you mad when he talks to another girl"? She asked.

"I'm five seconds away from ripping out your dollar store weave and chocking you with it". I said. "You must have forgot that the only boy who could ever have any feelings for you is Jay. And last time I checked he beat yo ass". She said. I growled punching her in the face. Her big ass tackled me punching me in the face. I punched her in the throat and pushed her off me. I kicked her in the face. "I hate you and your fucking cousin. Fuck Jay". I said. She caught my leg and brought me down. I elbowed her in the face. She grabbed my hair.

"You're the ho. Always hanging around guys". She said slamming my face on the floor. I kicked her in the face. I got her down and kept punching her. I felt myself being lifted. It was Morti. "Stupid slut". I yelled. "Bitch"! She yelled. "I ain't done! Morti put me down"! I kicked him. The twins were yelling worldstar in the back ground. "My face"! She yelled as blood ran down it. "It might make you look prettier". I said. Police sirens. "Shit! Morti run"! I yelled. Everyone took off. Ok so 15 minutes later we were at my house. They all were just staring at me. "In my defense she was asking for it. I never liked that ho. Ever since she sucked Jimmy dick while fucking Mike. Then Jay her cousin so I really hated her. Her trying to suck Vincent up is just icing on the cake". I said. Damian shined a light in my eyes.

"No signs of anything dangerous. She's mental but that's normal. Busted lip. That's it". Damian said. "So you're the jealous type"? The twins asked. "Shut the fuck up before I fight you". I said. "You need to stop trying to fight everyone who pisses you off". Vincent said. "Well I'm sure you'll let that crack head whore suck your dick". I said. Vincent stared at me. "Yeah ok, I understand you're going threw jealousy right now. But that's no reason to be mean. You know I wouldn't cheat on you. And you should have told me you didn't like her. I wouldn't have even stayed around". Vincent said. "Screw you"! I yelled. "I feel like you guys should talk in private". Damian said handing me a ice pack. "Yeah we'll see you at school". Jason said. They all left but Vincent. Vincent grabbed me and kissed me. I kissed him back. Then I pushed him off. "Don't touch me I'm mad at you". I said.

"Ok be mad. I'm not leaving". Vincent said. I went to punch him in the face he grabbed my hand. "And don't do that". Vincent said pulling me down on the couch. "Go to sleep. We'll talk about this in the morning. When you're calm down". Vincent said. "Fuck! You're to strong for a stuff animal"! I yelled. "Funny, sleep now". He said. "No! Vincent. I'm going to go get some weed. Stay here or leave I don't care". I said getting up. He grabbed my hand and pulled me on his lap. "Babe, please. Just I'm sorry". He said. "You don't even have a reason to be sorry". I said. He sighed. He kissed my neck and then lips. "But you're mad. I have an idea. I can make you feel good". Vincent said. "I'm not having sex with you". I said. Vincent laughed. "I said you were going to feel good". Vincent said. "And you don't feel anything"? I asked. "Not a thing. Just sadness that you're feeling good". Vincent said. "Ok". I said. He took my pants off.