Chapter 37

We were at the academy in the club. We were the first ones there, since Vincent was the president and a early bird he had to be there first. I yawned pouring a cup of coffee. "Ight I'm here"! Dakota said. He gave me the costume. "Why the hell did you need this"? Mike asked. He lit a joint and started to smoke. "My job Mikey". I said. "Want a hit"? Mike asked. "Can't smoke". I said. "Why not"? He asked. "I don't know...". I said. Mike gave it to me and I smoked it. I sighed as it went out my mouth. "Damn when's the last time you smoked"? Mike asked. "Been a couple months". I said. "Damn". He said. "We should go, stuff to do". Dakota said. "Bye". I said. "Love you". Dakota said. "Love you too". I said. He he gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Love ya". Mike kissed my forehead. "Love you too". I said and they left. Vincent was staring at me. "What bitch". I said. "Nothing sweetheart". Vincent mumbled.

He kissed me. The twins walked in. "Hi"! They both said. "Sup". I said. "So you two have any fun last night"? Jason smirked. "Yeah we played a game of Uno". I said. "That's all"? Mason asked. "Naw, then we fucked". I said. "We did? Think I'll remember that". Vincent said. "So you two really didn't do anything". Mason said. "Nope". I said. Damian walked in. "Hi Damian". I said. "Hey". He mumbled pouring coffee and drinking it without sugar or cream. I stared at him. "Rough night"? I asked. He didn't answer. "I just love our talks". I said. "You never told us why you were later than usual the other day". Damian said. "I was stopped my some people". I said. "Who"? Damian asked. "Does it concern you"? I asked. "It may". Damian said. "Basketball tryouts". I said. "Oh cool, you should do that babe". Vincent said. "The hours will be the club hours. Plus I'll be the only girl around a lot of sweaty, buff, athletic, hot... What was I talking about"? I asked.

"Why you can't join the basketball team". Gabe said as him and Morti walked in. "Morning". I said. "None of those guys are hot". Vincent said. I laughed. "So you still want me to"? I asked. "No"! Vincent yelled. I laughed again. "You're adorable when your jealous". I said. "Why would I be jealous? We're together". Vincent said. "Not right now". I said. "You're breaking up with me"? Vincent asked. "Yeah". I said. "No". He said. "No"? I asked. "No, you're not". He said. "Well I fire you". I said. "What"? Everyone asked. "I don't know I'm sleep deprived". I said. "Do you want to play basketball"? Vincent asked. "Not really. I want to be a Veterinarian, playing ball won't do much for me there". I said. "Wait you want to be a vet"? Mason asked. I nodded. "Why"? Jason asked. "Yeah, why not be a people doctor"? Mason asked. "Not a big fan of people. Plus I love animals so much. I remember when I was little and I helped. My first animal. It was a kitten with a broke leg. I fixed it". I said. "Aww"! They all said.

I rolled my eyes. "I'mma start heading to class". I said. "Classes doesn't start for another 20 minutes". Vincent said. "Well I'll just go and mind my own for a minute". I said. "You're going back home aren't you"? Damian asked. "I'm here to early"! I yelled. "What's the point of leaving to sleep"? Jason asked. "I might ditch, I'm not feeling school today". I said. They looked at me. "Ditch"? Mason asked. "Yeah, I'm not feeling today. I'll be here for the club thing though". I said. "Why would you ditch? School is so amazing"! Vincent said. "People like you at my school get bullied". I said. "Why the certain feeling to skip"? Damian asked. "I'm bored, nothing here interest me anymore. And the people make me want to fight them, boys and girls". I said. "It's because your friends are here right"? Damian said. "They'll be leaving soon. I want to spend time with them. They be doing fun stuff without me". I said.

"Like getting drunk and high". Damian said. "Yes! I miss that. What I would kill for some vodka"! I said. They looked at me. "I'm getting tired of being a goody two shoes". I said. "You call yourself good"? Vincent asked. "I will punch you". I said. "Violent if anything". Vincent said stepping behind Damian. "See ya". I said. "(Y/n)! Come on its football day and we need you"! The twins said. "Wait that's today"? I asked. They nodded. "Damn, never mind. I want to tackle people more". I said sitting on the couch. "Glad you have your priorities in check". Damian said. "I'm going to kill those pussy's"! I said. "You're so adorable"! Gabe said hugging me. "Yo we playing against"? I asked. "Damian and me". Vincent said. I smirked. "We got this"! I yelled. "Yes"! The twins said. "Wow babe thanks for the encouragement". Vincent said.

"I'm going to strip you of your dignity and your manhood. Now when your face is in the dirt tell me how losing and being tackled by a girl feels". I said in Vincent face. He laughed and kissed my cheek. "I can tell we're going to have fun". He said. I stared at him. "Whatever, it doesn't matter as long as I win". I said. "Y'know the point of the game is to have fun right"? Damian asked. "That's what losers say"! I said. "Control your girlfriend". Damian said. "(Y/n) it doesn't matter who wins or loses. But when we win you'll know it was just for fun". Vincent said. "Bitch please. I got four years of football being a Golden receiver, a line backer, a quarter back, and a staring blood taker. Step up to me if you want to". I said.

"Seriously? Why are you so competitive. It's not like we betted or anything". Vincent said. "Want to bet? I bet if you win I'll do anything you want me to do for three days. If I do you admit I'm the greatest of all time. Aka I'm the GOAT in public everyday for three days"! I said. "Are you serious"? Damian asked. "Deal". Vincent said. "Really"!? Everyone but Damian yelled. "Sure, it'll be fun. Plus I'll do that anyway. But having (Y/n) as my personal maid will be fun". Vincent said. "Wait! What"? I asked. "Get ready because daddy's gonna win this". He smiled. "Mommy"! I said. Damian looked at me as I hid behind him. "I think I have an outfit that'll make you happy". Vincent said. "Or you happy". I said. "Yeah it will". Vincent smiled. I came from behind Damian. "Can't wait". I smiled.