Chapter 67

When I woke up Vincent was staring at me. "What"? I mumbled. "You slept for a really long time. I thought you were dead". Vincent said. "Uh huh is this going somewhere"? I asked. "I tried to wake you up. You wouldn't wake up. And you kinda had your monthly". Vincent said. My eyes shot open and I moved the covers. Vincent's bed was covered in blood. "I'm sorry"! I said. "It's ok, don't worry about it. It's not really something you can control. At first I was freaked out because I thought you died since you weren't responded. Then I noticed were it was coming from. And I had my maid get you some stuff. You must been having a good sleep". Vincent said. I held my stomach. "Ow"! I groaned. "I ran you a bath". Vincent said. "Vincent, maybe I should have my own bed. So I don't do this". I said. "No! It's really fine. I understand young women get there periods. I'm not really freaked out about the blood. I was freaked out that you wouldn't wake up. Like seriously I slapped you. Are you alright"? Vincent asked. "Yeah must been the alcohol". I said.

"Oh yeah right". Vincent said. I got up. I took the bath and stuff, but on my pad and clothes. Vincent sheets were replaced. I checked my pants and saw the pill bottle. "Hey"! I quickly hid them. "Yeah"? I asked. "You should come with us ice skating". Vincent said. "Ok". I said. I was debating rather I should take the pills with me or leave them. I decided to hide them in my side of the closet. I'll use those at night, to help me sleep. Vincent walked in dressed. "I have the perfect outfit for you babe"! Vincent smiled. I put on the clothes he wanted me to wear, uggs, leggings, a sweater, and a scarf. "Ok I don't like this". I said taking the clothes off. "Wow fine then". Vincent pouted. I put on joggers, a t shirt, a gray hoodie, and some Jordans. "Bun me". I said. Vincent out my hair in a messy bun. "Thanks". I said. "Peu importe ce que tu portes tu es belle". Vincent said. "All I got from that was beautiful". I said.

"No matter what you wear you're beautiful". Vincent said. "Merci chapeau". I said. "Yet you know asshat in French". Vincent laughed. "The only reason you should learn a language is to insult people". I said. "Of course". Vincent said. When we made it the the ice skating rink. I did not skate. "Come on (Y/n)"! The twins said. "No, I'm fine". I said. I couldn't ice skate. That's not really one of the things you need to know how to do in the hood. "Do you know how"? Damian asked. "Yes of course. I just get sick easily". I said. "She's not wrong". Vincent said. "Well come skate with me". Damian said. "Our friendship isn't on a skating level". I said.

"Yet you threatened to beat my father up". Damian said. "Babe... Can you actually not skate"? Vincent asked. "No I can asshat. Why don't you have a French accent"? I asked. "Would you like for me to ask you why you don't have a African accent"? Vincent asked. "Fuck. You". I said. "See doesn't feel good". Vincent said. "Alright, but I don't want to ice skate". I said. "Wait how were you going to try out for hockey if you can't skate"? Mason asked. "Field hockey". I said. "Do you want to learn? One of us can teach you". Gabe said. "Naw I don't have to be the best at everything". I said. "Well what would you like to do"? Jason asked. "I'll just watch you guys". I said getting my back pack.

"You sure"? Damian asked. I nodded. I got out a piece paper and started to draw. As and hour passed I looked at my drawing. My eyes widen. Drew a very detailed picture of Vincent naked. How did I do that? Like what was I even... "Hey what you drawing"? Jason asked. My eyes widen and I bawled it up putting in my back pack. "A fish bowl". I said. "Ok...". Jason said. The boys came. "You guys done"? I asked. "Yep, know we're going to grab something to eat". Vincent said. "Hey I'm going to the park to think". I said. "Ok, we'll meet you there and I'll bring back a pretzel". Vincent said. I ran to the park. I took the paper and examined it. This has never happened before. Wow I drew his dick perfectly. Wait does this count some sort of porn or nude? Because this is how his body looks from head to toe. Maybe I should go to Abby about this. She's a girl. In grabbed back. The bar is about a 5 minute walk. So a 2 minute run. I took off running. When I made it I went straight for Abby. "I need to talk". I said. "Hit me". She said. "I've had some very weird thoughts that I never had before. And I'm concerned about that". I said.

"What types of thoughts"? She asked. "Sex thoughts". I said. "I think you're just horny". She said. "Actually that makes since. But I can't be horny. That ain't me". I said. "I'm off, let's go for a walk". She said. I nodded. We were walking. She was wearing leggings, a jacket, and all star shoes. We went to a skate park. "Look at these guys. Do you feel anything for them"? She asked. "Besides that it's freezing cold and they're skate boarding"? I asked. She laughed. A guy looked at us and fell off his board. My eyes widen. I ran over to him. "Are you ok"? I asked.

"Wow am I in heaven because I think I see in angel bruh". He said. "No you're in hell. It may be hot but we know how to party". I said hello him up. He had long black hair, cute dimples, and light brown eyes. "Are you ok...". I said. "Gar". He said. "Are you ok? I'm (Y/n)". I said. "I'm fine. (Y/n) such a beautiful name it just rolls off the tongue". He said. "Thanks". I said. "Yo! Is the guy ok"!? Abby yelled. "Yeah"! I said to her. "I got to go-". He cut me off. "Can I have your number"!? He asked. "Sure". I shrugged. He gave me his phone and I put my number in. He texted me. "Bye". I said. Abby stared at me with a smile. "Looks like someone made a boy fall in love"! She said squealing.

"Well he can't like me". I said. "Why"? She asked. "I'm in a relationship". I said. "Oh... Yeah right. I mean you can have friends right"? She asked. "Vincent doesn't need to know everyone I talk to". I said. Then my eyes widen. "I'm supposed to be at the damn park". I said. "Better run. See you". She said. "Bye"! I smiled. When I made it to the park the boys were looking around. "Hey"! I smiled. "Where did you go"? Vincent asked. "No where". I said. "Hey we're going to leave". They guys said. "Bye"! They all said. I gave Vincent the drawing. He stared at it. "Wow you are a great drawer". He said. "That's you". I said. "You sure think a lot of me". Vincent laughed turning the picture upside down. "Oh so it is smaller? That's what I thought". I said. He picked me up. I laughed.