Chapter 65

They say it's best to cut vertically, so it can't be stitched if you're serious about killing yourself. I sighed. I slowly and deeply cut a small part right by the vein. But if I do it both way. My next cut would be horizontal. A cross. I sucked in a breath. It's better for everyone this way right? Probably would have been easier to throw myself off the cliff. I laughed through tears. I started the cut. The blood poured I felt dizzy. "Stop"! A voce screamed. I looked down and started to fall off the cliff. I fell down my eyes closed. Then water and darkness in gulped me.

Vincent POV

"Shit"! I yelled. I quickly ran and looked at the bottom of the cliff water. Thank God. I dove in. I looked for her she was floating through the water I grabbed her. I hugged her. "Don't die on me"! I yelled. I swam to shore. I gave her mouth to mouth. Pumping her chest everything. I feel her pulse. it was light but there. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry". I cried on her. I knew it. I've always knew she was depressed, I knew it. When she told us about her parents, those pills, when Dakota died she got worse. I fucking knew it! And I ignored it. The Jay guy, the pill popping, the weed, why she was in therapy, I knew all of it. Then her knowing she isn't as strong as she thought she was. I'm fucking stupid. I picked her up. She hasn't had real smiled in forever. No cute closed eye smile. I got her in the car I got the medical kit. Damian said I might would have needed it.

It was hard but I stitched it. I checked her pulse again. She was still alive. I drove her to the mansion. I ran her to my room. The guys looked. "Is-is she"? Jason asked. "No, she. Cut herself, fell off a cliff into water, and I can't get her to wake up". I said. Damian looked at her. "S-she's so cold". I said. "We should take her to a hospital". Damian said. "I can't, she wouldn't forgive me". I said. I hugged her body. "Ok... Strip her and we need to make her warm. We need fluids, and a IV. Her looks aren't filled with water if she's still breathing. She's just knocked out". Damian said. We fixed her, her own hospital bed. I sighed. "Vincent, we've done all we can do". Damian said. "I know, but- I feel like it's my fault". I said.

"It's not". Gabe said. "I knew she was depressed and I ignored it". I said. "We all knew it". Damian said. "We never wanted to bring it up". Mason said. "We wanted her to trust us enough to tell us". Jason said. "We know the real (Y/n)". Gabe said. "If you're guilty. We all are". Morti said. "Her color is coming back". Damian said. I held her hand. "(Y/n), baby. If you can hear me. I love you, please don't go into the light". I said. I felt a weak squeeze of my hand. Her eyes fluttered open. She looked around confused. "What happened"? She mumbled. Her hand left me and she went for the IV cord. "Don't do that". Damian swatted her hand away. "I can  do what I want". She said. "No, no you can't". I said. She stared at me. Her eyes widen.

"You asshat"! She yelled at me. "What"? I asked confused. "Why didn't you let me die"!? She yelled. "You can't be serious". I said. "Once I was gone, do realize how much easier your life could have been"? She asked. "Well I don't like easy". I said. "You're stupid". She said. "Why are you yelling at me for saving you? I don't understand". I said. She sighed laying down. "I'm sorry". She mumbled. "Bipolar depression". Damian said. She looked at him. "I'm perfectly happy". She said.

(A/n all the deep depression stuff is over)

"Still bipolar". Jason said. "Screw you. Can I take the IV out now"? She asked. "No, you're still weak. Just rest". Damian said. "But I need to go". She said. We stared at her. "Where the hell are you going? I swear yourself going to make me put a bell and a tracker on you". I said. "I have presents. I- the presents are... I put them in the car". She said.

"Which one"? I asked. "Mustang". She said. "We'll get them later. Babe, im serious about that bell". I said. "Kinky...". She mumbled falling asleep. "What are you going to do"? Damian asked. "The only thing I can do". I looked at (Y/n), she was hurting and I knew it. "Just be here for her, until she doesn't need me to". I said. "We'll do the same then". The twins said. "Yeah". Morti said. "Is there anything specifically we can do"? Gabe asked. "She won't talk to me if you guys are here". I said. "We understand". Damian said. They left. A couple hours later. She woke up. I was so happy. "Bonjour belle je t'aime. Tu vas bien"? I asked. "What"? She asked. I looked at her confused. "You're not speaking English". She mumbled. Oh! I was so happy I started speaking my native language. "Hello beautiful I love you. Are you ok"? I asked again in English.

"You speak French"? She asked. "I'm from Paris". I said. "I ain't know that". (Y/n) said. Oh... I never told her I'm from Paris. In fact the only person  from New York is Damian. Morti and Gabe are from Japan and the twins are Italian. We all just never speak our native languages. Damian knows all the languages we speak and then some. "So you speak the language of love. That's funny". She mumbled. "Do you like French"? She asked. "Yeah, it's always been a pretty language, like Slovak, or Spanish". She said. "So would you like for me to speak French for you"? I asked. "Yeah". (Y/n) said. "You have to go be alive for me to do that". I said. "Heat of the moment". She said. "Do you want to talk"? I asked. "Not really". She said. "You know if you died, you'll make me sad right"? I asked. She looked at me. "Very sad. You'll make all of us sad. Think about poor Gabe, he'll cry for months". I said. She didn't say anything.

"And you promised me we could get engaged when I'm 19". I said. "Never promised that. But I won't do it again". She said. Promise me". I said. "Ok". She said. I pointed at her bandaged wrist. "No I want to hear you say that. Because this- this breaks my heart". I said tears in my eyes. "I promise". She said. "Tu veux dire le monde entier pour moi". I said hugging her. She blushed. "Did you understand it"? I asked. "No". She said. "You mean the entire world to me". I smiled.