Chapter 35

Dakota, Mike, and I went to my place. I changed into some white shorts, a black shirt, a white cap, and black Brons. Mike and Dakota was waiting for me. "Yo ass stay looking good". Mike said to me. "Do you want to die"? Dakota asked. Mike laughed. "So why are you guys here"? I asked. "We kinda need your help". Dakota said. "What"? I asked. "Well this guy, he lives down here. We need him to supply us some weapons. But he only talks to fine bitches you feel me? So...". Mike said. "No". I said. "Please, you fine ass fuck. So can you please do this. I'll give you a thousand dollars". Dakota said. "Um... Well, you see that would make me a ho". I said.

"You on some ho shit if you don't help us". Mike said. "Ugh. Dude if I go and fuck with some dude. I'll be cheating on ole boy". I said. "Ain't no on worried bout dude. You ain't even cheating, the only think you'll do is use your body and words to lure him in and we kidnap him". Mike said. "Wow such a full proof plan". I rolled my eyes. "Please best"! Dakota said. "Fine"! I yelled. "Yes"! They both said dabbing each other up. "Alright well let's pick out your outfit". Dakota said. I sighed. 10 minutes later they called me to my room. "Ok this is a strapless bra". Dakota said. I blinked. "You'll be wearing this noodle scrap red crop top, with the black booty shorts, and black heel boots". Mike said. "Gays". I said. "Shut up we asked our girls". Dakota said.

"Why couldn't they do this"? I asked. "Shut up and get dressed damn". Mike said walking out. Dakota stayed in. I took the clothes and went to the bathroom to change. When I came back Dakota stared at me. "You're so wow". Dakota said. "Shut up. I haven't worn shorts this short ever". I said. "Wow I thought your boobs were smaller than that". Dakota said. "I will change my mind". I said. "Ok! Ok. Come on". Dakota laughed he picked me up. He walked me to where Mike was. "Damn, maybe we shouldn't let her do this". Mike said. "But if we do we'll be the first people with this weapons". Mike said. "I'm ok with it. I'm bored anyway". I said. "Your ass is amazing". Mike said. "That's it I change my mind"! I said. "Sorry"! Mike said. "Come on. The club he at ain't even that far". Dakota said. "You're carrying me". I said. Dakota sighed and playfully rolled his eyes.

"Your ass be acting like you ain't heavy". Dakota said. I got on his back and we walked to this club that was like half a mile away. "Close by my ass". I said. "You act like you walked". Dakota said. We laughed. We walked in. "This guy 18"? I asked. They nodded. "He's Mexican, should be wearing glasses, and have a cross tattoo on his neck". Mike said. "Ight". I said. I looked around and saw him.

"There he is. What do I do"? I asked. "Just, dance by him". Dakota said. I went close to him and started to dance where he could see me. I was simply moving my hips. I felt him staring at me. I dropped down low. I turned and he was looking I smiled at him. Then some guy called him over and he left. "Damn it". Mike said. I started to drink. "Mike come dance with me. Need someone to grind on". I said. He nodded. We went by the guy again. I danced on Mike who was holding my hips. The guy stared at my chest then my ass. "Why the hell is he not making a move. Damn". Mike said. "Drastic measures". Dakota said tossing me a mic. "No". I said. "To late". Dakota said. The music played. I sighed. The shit I do for niggas. I sung the song the wanted me to sing. At the end of the song the guy finally walked over to me. He was kinda sexy. "Trying to get my attention"? He asked.

"Yeah". I said. "Im bout my money". He said. I smiled. I touched his arm. He took my hand and we walked out. He went to kiss me put he was punched. At first I thought it was Dakota but they just ran outside. I looked and it was Vincent. Damian, Morti, Gabe and the twins were glaring at the guy. "Vincent"! I yelled. He was seriously fighting this dude. "I thought you said he couldn't do shit"!? Mike said. Jason grabbed me. "What the hell are you doing"!? He yelled. Dakota pushed him off of me. "Yo don't do that". Dakota said. "Don't push him". Mason said. "Ay don't gang up on my nigga". Mike said.

"Vincent! He's bleeding chill"! I yelled trying to move Vincent off of the guy. Morti picked me up. Damian touched Vincent shirt and he stopped tears were in his eyes. Mike and Dakota was arguing with Jason and Mason. I looked at Mike. "Don't you dare take out that gun"! I yelled. "Everyone chill"! I said. They were not chill they were so not chill. "Stop". Gabe said. Everyone in the club stopped. Dakota and Mike were confused. I sighed. "Why the hell are you guys here"? I asked. "We were worried about you. We've been texting and calling for four hours". Mason said. "Damian tracked you here". Morti said. "We got here to see your little show". Jason scowled. "Look guys this is one big misunderstanding". I sighed. "We're trying to kidnap this guy for weapons". I said. Damian looked at me. "I mean... Allegedly". I said. "Vincent you good"? I asked. "We need to talk". Vincent said. "If you're breaking up with me, just say it". I said. "Hold up! Don't break up with her man. It was our idea. She didn't even want to do it". Dakota said. "Yeah that's our b. She don't even deserve that". Mike said. "I'm not going to break up with (Y/n)". Vincent said. "Really"? I asked. "Yeah". He said. Dakota and Mike looked at the twins.

"We cool"? They asked. The twins nodded. "I got this trigger if someone touches her like that". Dakota said. "Understandable but I wasn't going to hurt her". Jason said. "Yeah he wasn't". Mason said. "Oh well yeah. Then we ight then". Mike said. "Shit crazy". I said. "We should all probably duck off". Dakota said. "What about him"? I asked. "Oh we getting those weapons. We'll be at your place later". Mike said. "She's staying with me". Vincent said. I looked at him. "Oh well ok. Key me". Dakota said. I threw him the keys and they left. "You look like you could need some clothes". Vincent said. "You're right about that". I said. "Thanks guys". Vincent said to them. "It's ok as long as (Y/n)'s safe". Damian said. My eyes widen. "You care"!? I yelled. "Still owe us money". Damian smirked pushing up his glasses and getting in his limo. The other's got in there limos. So did Vincent and I.