Chapter 42

Second day back in Chicago. Dakota and I haven't told anyone but Mike I'm back. So when the family reunion happen. It's a surprise for his mom and older brother. My phone has been dead all day. So I'm charging it now so when I come back from the reunion it'll be charged. It was about 3 O clock pm. So we left the park were the family reunion is being. I was wearing black crop top, with a white undershirt, white tight fittings jeans, black boots, and my hair was curled. "You look fine as fuck as always". Dakota said. "Man, do you think anyone will notice me? I look so different". I said. "Long hair and dress like a girl. Maybe people won't know you". Dakota said. Dakota mom and brother walked up to us. "Hey Ms. Andrew". I smiled. "(Y/n)"!? Logan yelled. "Wait (Y/n) sweetheart. You look so different. How is your new private school". Ms. Andrew said. "Awesome". I said. "Make any friends"? She asked. "A lot". I said. "Boyfriends"? She asked.

"I'm focusing on my studies". I smiled. "Good girl". She said walking away. Logan looked at me. "Long hair huh"? He asked. "Trying something new". I said. "Back off Logan". Dakota said. "Chill out, if you're not with her". Logan said. "You can't be with her" Dakota said. "Whatever baby bro. What do you say (Y/n)"? Logan asked. "Um... I'm hungry". I said. "I'll bring you a hamburger". He said walking away. Ms. Andrew came back with her brothers, cousins, and sisters. "You all remember my son Dakota and our family friend (Y/n)". Mr. Andrew said. "Oh my God you two have gotten so big. Dakota you're so handsome and (Y/n) you changed so much, just a beautiful young lady". A woman said. I smiled. "Do I smell boyfriend"? A man asked. I laughed. "(Y/n)"! I heard name being.

"Son of a Batman". I said turning around to see Vincent running my way along with all the other guys. "It took us an hour to find you"! Vincent said pulling me into a hug. Everyone was looking now. "I know them"! Someone said. Vincent looked around. "Where-who-why-what"? Vincent asked. "Vincent what are you guys doing here"? I asked. "We- I thought you are going to leave the academy. And I don't want you to leave. We don't want you to leave. Don't leave". Vincent said. I blushed. "Vincent I'm just here for a family reunion. I was going to come back". I said. The guys gave me a bitch face. "You couldn't answer are calls"!? Jason yelled. "Or text"? Mason asked. "I hacked 3 street cameras to find you". Damian mumbled.

"Morti had to keep Gabe from crying"! Vincent said. "In my defense Gabe always cries". I said. "Babe, you had me worried sick". Vincent said. My eyes widen when he said that. Everyone started to whispered. "She's dating a Shenking". They said. I sighed. "(Y/n)'s friends with a Prinston". More whispers. "Aren't those the Monroe twins. I love there clothes"! More whispers.

"Campell's they are so strong". I sighed at the whispers. Dakota, Logan, and Ms. Andrew walked up to us. "Wow, you're friends with some of the riches people in the world". Logan said. "Am I"? I asked. They looked at me. "Introduce us". Vincent said. "Um. Ms. Andrew, Logan. This is Vincent Shenking, Damian Prinston, Jason and Mason Monroe, Gabe and Morti Campell. Did I get all that right"? I asked them. They nodded. "Wow aren't you all a fine set of young men". She said. "Momma"! Logan and Dakota said. "Thank you. And may we just say you're beautiful". Vincent said. "So no boyfriend right"? Ms. Andrew asked. "Um... I- study". I laughed nervously. "So we got jungle fever"? Logan asked. "I don't see color when it comes to liking someone". I said. He laughed. "So you're Dakota's brother"? Vincent asked smiling. "Vincent go home". I said. "Now now (Y/n) you let them handsome boys stay". Ms. Andrew said. I sighed. "Cool and we wanted to go to a public park to". Jason said. Vincent hugged me.

"Yay"! He smiled. He kissed my cheek. "Damian is this ok with you"? I asked. "I wasn't doing anything today". He shrugged. "Twins"? I asked. "That's such a cute outfit but I think a red beanie and red belt will tie all that together perfectly". They both said. "Well then, Morti Gabe"? I asked. "We want to be here". Gabe said Morti nodded. "Ok then guys welcome to Chicago". I said. When the reunion was over we went back to my apartment. "This place is bigger than I imagine". Mason said. "Not clean". Damian said. "Blame Dakota for that". I said. "You guys staying the night"? I asked. "Do you have enough room"? Vincent asked. "Nope". I said. "We have apartments here. We'll just meet you in the morning". Damian said. Everyone walked out but Vincent.

"Why the hell can't you just let me do me". I said. "Where was my text or phone call. Matter of a fact, you've never texted me or called me". Vincent said. "Why the fuck you trippen I see you everyday, on every hour, of every minute". I said. "That's not even true". Vincent said. "I can't even deal with you right now". I said turning away from him. "Babe". Vincent said. My eyes started to water. "It's like you don't even trust me to be by myself. I'm old enough to take care of myself Vincent". I said. "Look at me". Vincent said. I didn't. He grabbed my arm and turned me to look at him. "Hey! I do trust you. I just want to be with you. You know what I meant". I still didn't look at him. "Look at me now". He said sternly. I looked at him.

"I like you, more than I liked anyone before, I think I lo-". I cut him off. "I forgive you just don't say that"! I said. "I lo-". I cut him off again. "No! No"! I yelled. "Fine ok". He said. He kissed me. I got in bed and went to sleep.

Vincent POV

She fell asleep and I wrapped my arms around her. I heard her soft breathes. "I love-". Her eyes shot open. "I'm sleeping on the couch". She said. "Babe, I'm sorry". I said. "No, Vincent fuck you". She said. "What did I do"!? I yelled. "Stop trying to tell me that. Don't say that unless you mean it". She said. Wow. I do love her. But if it freak her out. "Ok, come in bed I'll stop". I said.