Chapter 1

2 hours. 2 fucking hours of being on a plane. Not to mention the 10 hour drive. Damn what time does this school start at? It's 3 am now. I think it starts around 8. The man showed me to an apartment. It was kinda like mines at home. But it was nicer and a little bigger. But I know these rich kids live in mansions. So I'm not gonna actually say I'm rich. But damn this is dope. "You should sleep. I'll be back at 7:30 to pick you up and drop you off at Shenking Academy". The man who name was Geoffrey said. "Cool". I said. I felt myself fall straight asleep onto the soft bed. I woke up to aloud noise. Damn I was always use to Koda being my alarm clock. I sighed and got up. 7:00 more than enough time to get ready. I took a shower got ready. I wore baggy black jeans, a white shirt, a black leather jacket, white and red Addis, and a red cap I wore backwards. Um... Maybe this makes me look like I'm from the hood.

"Dumbass you are from the hood. Don't forget where you came from". I said to myself. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a apple. 7:30 and a honk outside. I grabbed my back pack and ran to the car. "Morning". Geoffrey said. "Morning. Can I ask, are you like my butler? Because I don't believe in that type of stuff". I said. "I'm simply someone who checks in on you and gives you rides to and from school". He said. "Oh cool". I said getting into a limo. I looked around. Damn never gonna get use to this. "Hey call me (N/n) or Gray". I said. "Ok m-". I cut him off. "Don't be formal about it. Just (n/n) or Gray". I said. "Ok Gray". He said. I smiled and he smiled back. "May I ask, what are you wearing"? He asked. I blushed. "I don't really have fancy clothes. But I have a thousand dollars. So I'll get the uniforms and the rest if I'm about to die of thirst or hunger. Gotta save up". I said. He nodded.

When we made it to the school it was 7:50 classes started at 8:09 I asked Geoffrey. I had a lot of time so I'll explore. When I walked into the huge yard. It was beautiful. People were staring at me. I frowned and quickly made it in the building. When I made it in, it was crowded my mouth widened. It was huge, holy shit I texted Dakota and sent him a picture and everything. This shit was crazy. "Is that the commoner"? I heard someone whispered. Huh so that's what they call us. Better then hood rat. "He's kinda cute". A girl said. Huh I'm a guy now. Well then. "No he's gorgeous". Girls started to blush looking at me. "He looks like such a bad boy". The girls crowded me. "Hi im-". They were saying there names and asking me questions. "Um... I gotta go fast". I said running, they ran after me. These people are crazy as hell. I don't know how to deal with this. I saw a room it was a music room, I and ran in. "Fucking crazy ass females"! I said.

"Welcome"! People shouted. I turned around quickly to see 6 guys. One with blonde hair, hazel eyes, sitting on a throne? What the hell. Another with glasses, black hair, a book that he was writing in and a mole on his cheek, another was a boy with blonde hair, blue eyes, and a teddy bear, next to him was a tall guy, with brown hair a calm look, and blueish green eyes, the next people were twins they were identical both had ginger hair, devilish grins, and green eyes. "Oh it's just a boy". One of the twins said. Yeah this is. All of them seemed to be attractive good thing I don't care. "Hey you're the new student right"? The glasses kid asked. "The commoner"!? The twins both said. I blinked. I turned around to leave but the guy on the throne was all of a sudden just in front of me. "Holy hell". I said.

"So... Sir. What brings you here"? He asked. "Um... I was running away from some girls". I said. "Why would you run"? He asked. "Because, I'm new here and I don't know what's going on". I said. "Well we're the Lux club"! The boy with the teddy said. "Uh huh. I don't care". I said. All of them looked surprised. "Surely you've heard about us". The throne guy said. I ignored him and went to the door. Then I heard the girls and quickly took a step back. "Never thought you'll be so openly gay". One of the twins said. "Yeah surprising to me as well". I shot at him. He smirked. "I think the ladies would like to know that you're here". The other twin said. "I agree brother". He said. My eyes widen as they went to the door I ran and accidentally tripped. I knocked over a diamond in crusted egg thing.

"Damn, I'll pay you pack". I said. "Such a shame. We were bidding that for a million dollars". The glasses guy said. My eyes widen. "A-a what"? I asked. "He doesn't have the money". The teddy bear guy said. "Of course he doesn't, he's a commoner". The twins both said. "Eat shit". I growled. They looked at me. "King its up to you to decided how he'll be paying us back". The glasses guy said. "Well since you don't have the money. You can be paying with your body". He said. "Excuse me"? I asked. "You're now our errand boy". The guy said. "Can't see it". I said. They looked at me. "See what"? The teddy guy asked. "Never mind". I said. "Don't try to escape this. My family owns a police force. So try to leave us". The guy with glasses smiled. "Well then". I said. I turned around. "What's your names"? I asked. "Well I'm Gabriel Campell but you can call me Gabe". The teddy kid said. "And this next to me is Morti Campbell, we're cousins"! He beamed the guy who hasn't said anything bowed to me. I smiled at him.

"I'm Damian Prinston". The glasses guy said. "I'm Jason Monroe". One twin said. "I'm Mason Monroe". The other one said. "I'm Vincent Shenking". The guy on the throne said. "Who are you"? They all asked. "(Y/n) Gray, you can call me (N/n) or Gray". I said. "Well the (Y/n) you're now our little worker. Welcome to the Lux club"! Vincent said. "Huh, what exactly do you guys do"? I asked.

"We entertain girls. Sit with them be attractive and flirt". Vincent said. "Wait prostitution is legal here"? I asked. "Told you boss". The twins say. "It's not prostitution. We don't sell our bodies only our time and snacks". Damian said pushing up his glasses and writing things down in his book. "How much do you guys charge here"? I asked. "We don't know none of us get paid". Gabe said. "55 dollars a person". Damian said. Fucking rich people. "So all females"? I asked. They nodded. The bell rung. "I have to go". I said running to class.