Chapter 75

After we finished Vincent looked at me. "Vincent you should have married the nice gorgeous young lady I picked out". His grandma said. "Grandmother I'm with who I want to be with. For the rest of my life". Vincent said calmly. I honestly was starting to feel played. Cause I ain't even say anything or do anything to this woman. "Vincent arranged marriages are a tradition in the Shenking family. What are you going to do when your father sets you up with the French girl"? His grandma asked. "That answer like many others. Is fuck you". Vincent said. His dad chocked on his wine, his grandma was wide eyed, and my mouth dropped. Dude... "Vincent Christopher Shenking"! Mr. Shenking yelled. "Father she is to not speak of (Y/n) in such a disgusting vile manner"! Vincent yelled. I sipped my coffee.

"(Y/n) we should go". Vincent said. "Thank every god that people believe in"! I said jumping up. "She is obviously bad influence he has never-". Mr. Shenking cut her off. "Quiet mother, you're disrespecting my son and his girlfriend. And if you must know (Y/n) will be the one he is to marry"! Mr. Shenking said. This when shit popped off. Straight French fighting. They were all yelling at each other in French. I quietly got up and walked out the mansion. I ran for awhile. No one is up around this time on a weekend. I wanted to go to my house. But there's nothing for me to do over there since all my stuff is with Vincent. And I left my fucking phone. I started to go to the park, then I saw a puppy. My eyes widen and I smiled. I followed the puppy until it lead me into a nasty looking alleyway. Two more puppies were in a box. "Oh my shit, you are the cutest things in the world". I said. They looked scared at first so sat down and stuck my hand out for them to smell. I spent an hour with those puppies just playing. I can't believe I didn't notice how boney they were.

"Alright Vincent probably wouldn't maybe mind". I said. I put the puppies in the box and walked back to the mansion. Which took me a good hour. When I made it back I went straight to ten kitchen got some meat. "(Y/n)"? Mr. Shenking asked. I put the meat with the pups and closed the box slightly. "Sir"? I asked. "Vincent is looking for you. And I would like to formally apologize for my families behavior". He said. "It's ok Mr. Shenking". I said. "You can call me dad". He said. Funny Vincent wants the same thing. "Alright... Pops". I said walking away. I was thinking before I went in the bedroom. Vincent has two closets, they're big. He wouldn't notice unless they start to bark but I think there's something wrong with the dogs. Because they don't bark. Maybe they have PTSD. They do look pretty beaten up. I took them out the box and they ate all the food.

"Let's get you guys a bath. Lucky for you I have dog shampoo for when I was babysitting a friends dogs... And bear. I ran them a bath and put them in the water. They automatically started to shake and put water everywhere I laughed. Then there was a knock. "(Y/n) are you in there"? Vincent asked. "Yeah I'm taking a bath". I said. "Can I come in I want to talk". Vincent said. "Uh.....". I said looking around. "Why can't we talk like this"? I asked. "Because I want to see your beautiful face". Vincent said. I let out low groan and started to strip. The puppies already had me covered in water. I opened the door. And stepped out in a towel. "Babe, I'm so sorry for what happened at breakfast". He said. "It's ok, after a couple of hours I wasn't even thinking about you". I said. He stared at me and smiled.

"Good, well since you're already like this". Vincent said kissing my neck. I laughed leaning into his kiss. My eyes widen. "I can't I'm taking a bath"! I yelled. "Ok! We can take one together". Vincent said going to open the door. I jumped on his back. "No! I want some... Bologna"! I yelled. "What? What is that"? Vincent asked. "It's a lunch meat that you can go and buy from a commoners store". I said. "Oh ok. Well, I'll go get that then". Vincent said. He walked out and I quickly got dressed, dried the dogs off, and I was waiting on the lunch meat. Personally I hate bologna. It's disgusting. But dogs love it. 30 minutes later I had a nice little bed and space for the puppies in Vincent's shoe and tie closet. "Babe, why exactly do you need this meat"? Vincent asked. I took it from him. "No reason". I smiled. He kissed me. I put the meat down and he laid me on the bed. I wasn't really focused on Vincent. I looked at the closet. Those puppies are probably wanting to be cuddled.

"Baby, are you alright"? Vincent asked. "Yeah why"? I asked. "You're not really paying attention to me". Vincent said. "Honey I am paying attention you. What makes you think I'm not"? I asked. "You just seem distracted. Like you're not into it". Vincent said. "Can you excuse me right quick? I'm going into the closet to eat this". I said. I got up and went to the closet. I put the bologna in the bowl I had put in the closet for them. They had water. "Hi babies, I love you". I said. I left the closet and Vincent was staring at me. "Are you hiding something from me"? Vincent asked. "No". I said. Fuck. He's getting suspicious. I took my clothes off. "I thought we were going to have sex". I said. 4 hours later Vincent was beside me. "I love you". Vincent said kissing me. "Thanks". I smiled. He rubbed my leg. "Round two"? He asked.

"It's weird because all I do is have to lay here. But I'm tired". I said. A little whine came from the closet. Vincent looked. "What was that"? Vincent asked. "Round two"! I yelled pulling him into a kiss. 2 hours later I was so sleepy and weak. "You ok babe"? Vincent asked. "Yeah I'm- I see stars". I said. Vincent is wow, like I love this nigga. He laughed. Another whine. Oh my fucking fuck! "Round three"! I said. "You can't even move". Vincent said. I'm so sleepy. Before I knew it I was out like a light.