Chapter 114

I was avoiding Vincent. It was kinda hard since this was his house. "You're being childish". Vincent said. "Fuck off asswipe". I said. He went to touch me and I pushed him. "Don't touch me"! I growled. "You're being mad at me for not wanting you to do crime. That's kinda stupid". Vincent said. I walked away from him. "(Y/n)"! Vincent yelled he grabbed my arm and I slapped him. Hard. I didn't mean to. It was a reflex. My eyes widen. He pinned me to the wall. "I didn't mean to"! I said. His eyes were serious. "Fucking stop. Now". Vincent said. "Ok". I nodded. He let go of me. "Sorry". Vincent kissed my forehead. "Vincent please". I begged. "Babe... I said no. I mean no". Vincent said.

"Your not my dad. So I don't really have to ask your permission for anything". I said. He stared at me. "You're right I'm not your dad. Because if I raised you, you wouldn't be so disrespectful and stubborn". Vincent said. "Nigga fuck you". I said. "Why are you doing this"? Vincent mumbled. "Because I want to go home to Chicago Vincent. I want to be with my people for a couple of days". I said. Vincent closed his eyes sighing. "I try to give you everything. You know that right? I really try my best to keep you happy". Vincent mumbled. I stared at him. "Promise me you won't do any illegal stuff". Vincent said. I stared at him. "I can't. I don't like lying". I said. "Alright. You can go if you do something for me". Vincent said. "What is it"? I asked. "I want a baby". Vincent said. I stared at him my mouth widen. "Huh"? I mumbled recovering from shook. "When you get out of college of course. I want to start trying for a baby". Vincent said. "Uh... Vincent. I don't know about that". I mumbled. We had a staring contest.

"Vincent that's not even fair. I want to go for 3 days. You want 14 years of torture". I said. "Alright how about you come to that event when you get back". Vincent said. "I hate those rich white people". I said. "I really hope that doesn't go for me". Vincent said. "Fine. Deal". I said. "Kiss on it"? Vincent asked. "I'll slap you again". I said. He laughed. "You're so mean to me". He smiled. "Will the guys be at this event"? I asked. "Nope. Just you, me, and a hundred rich people talking about stupid stuff". Vincent said. "Please don't make me go. Why can't you just ask for sex like a normal person"? I mumbled. "Because I can get sex from you anytime I wanted to". Vincent said. I stared at him. "That confident in your skill Vince"? I asked. He smirked. "I wouldn't know how you feel. Because I've only had sex with you. But I'll go check out some dick in Chicago. Then I'll see if you're really that good". I said leaning against the wall. He frowned. Then a look of horror and jealousy was in his eyes.

He stared at me. "Get in the bed". Vincent said. I looked at him. "What"? I asked. "You heard me I'm not joking. Bed now". Vincent said. "Wait I didn't actually-". He cut me off. "I don't care. You'll be limping in Chicago for what I care right now". Vincent said. He grabbed my hand firmly but not hard enough to hurt or anything. "Are you mad at me"? I asked when I sat down in the bed. He didn't say anything and started kissing my neck. "Vincent don't leave hickeys". I said. "Shut up". Vincent said.

"Did you just tell me to shut up? Who the fuck do you think you-". He glared at me so hard I shut up. Vincent was pissed at me. I didn't say anything. "I'm sorry Vince I didn't really mean it. I only love you". I said. He looked at me. "Are you crying"? Vincent asked. "N-no"! I said covering my face. "You are crying! Did I hurt you? Are you crying because of me? I'm so sorry baby". Vincent said hugging me. "Get off of me! I'm not crying there's just something in my eyes"! I yelled. "Tears"? Vincent asked. I looked at him. "I'm sorry Vincent. I don't want you to be mad at me. I hate for you of all people to be mad". I said. "Babe I wasn't mad at you. I'm just horny. And how come you can be mad at me"? Vincent laughed wiping the tears from my cheeks. "Because! I don't really be mad. I'm just a bitch". I said.

"You're not a bitch (Y/n). I find it really cute when you're mad at me. Especially when you're not actually serious. Why do you think I followed you"? Vincent asked. "Because you're an asshat". I said. "Because you're so adorable. I swear I could just kiss you". Vincent said. "Coming from the man who has his shirt and pants off". I said. He smiled. He kissed me. "Babe for real. I just don't want you to leave me. I know you do illegal stuff. I don't actually care as long as you're safe. And I have a lot of money, so I can make anyone forget about what's going on". Vincent said. "You scare me sometimes when you talk about money. And Vincent I can't always stay with you y'know". I said. "You're my fiancee". Vincent said. "Shouldn't you be planning the wedding"? I asked. "How many of your friends will be there exactly? Because I need a list so I can send letters". Vincent said. "I'll get you a list". I said.

"Yes! We're planning together babe. I really can't wait to see you walk down the isle in a white dress. You'll look beautiful". Vincent smiled. "I don't understand the happiness in weddings. Wow I'll say some words and we'll do everything we've already done". I said. He ran his hand up my thighs. "The honeymoon is the same. We've had sex... A lot. So here's what I think. It's all kinda a big scam". I said. Vincent kissed me. "I promise you. I'm holding back on the sex. I'll make sure you'll remember our honeymoon". Vincent said kissing my cheek. I stared at him. "Now strip". Vincent said. I laughed at him.