Chapter 46

Vincent kissed me. "Alright take off your clothes". I said. He stated at me. "Hold on, can we get to know each other first"? Vincent asked. "I read that if you can get me wet enough. It won't hurt to bad". I said. "First let's eat". Vincent said. "You can eat what's down there nigga get the hell in bed". I said. He laughed. "I'm sorry baby I can't take your seriously". Vincent said picking me up and taking me to the kitchen. "I want ice cream". I said. He have me ice cream and ate some himself. I licked it. "Babe, why are you rushing into it"? Vincent asked.

"Because I- um. I like you". I said. The ice cream dripped down my hand. I licked it. Vincent stared at me. I put it in my mouth. Sliding it out. "Liking someone is not an actual reason to have sex. Especially when you're a virgin". Vincent said. His ice cream was melting. I licked his hand. I heard him groan. "Are you aware of what you're doing"? Vincent asked. "What am I doing"? I asked eating my ice cream. When we finished. Vincent was blushing. "You ight"? I asked. "Go get in the bed". Vincent said. "Oh wow? I thought we were waiting"? I said. He picked me up. "Oh ok we doing this again". I said. He put me in the bed. He took his shirt off. "Hold up bae. Take it slow please.... And are you hard"? I asked. He blushed kissing me.

"I didn't even do anything! Am I that good"? I asked. "You were eating ice cream and i-". I cut him off. "You want some head"? I laughed. "No! That's more of a really into a year relationship". Vincent said. I took my shirt off. He kissed my stomach. His hand slipped in my bra. He played with my boob. I moaned. "Vincent there sensitive". I mumbled. He took my pants off. Then his. He unhooked my bra, I quickly turned so my back was facing him. "Babe". Vincent said kissing the back of my neck. "Turn and look at me". He said. "I'm scared". I said. "Why"? Vincent asked. "Scars". I mumbled. "I'm looking at your back I looked at your stomach. I seen the scars, (Y/n) I love you". He said. I turned around blushing. I covered my face with my hands. He took both my wrist into one hand and pinned them above me. He kissed my neck.

The room was so quiet. You can only hear our breathing intense as he sucked on my neck and I lowly moaned. Vincent went down and licked on of my nipples. He took it in his mouth and started to suck on it while massaging the other one with his hand. He bit on it a little. I moaned. He did the same to the other one. He went to nibble on my ear, his breath and the sound was so sexy. He whispered sweet thing to me, also things like "just relax". And the funny thing about all of this it felt right. He went to kiss on my neck some more. While massaging both my boobs. He took his pants off. The bulge is huge. He took my pants off. "You're panties are soaked". Vincent said. I blushed. He slipped a finger in my panties causing me to hold my breath.

"Relax ok this won't hurt". Vincent said. He rubbed my clit. I started to moan uncontrollably, blushing. "Vincent"! I moaned. He stuck his finger in me. "Yeah that's really wet. I think we can do it". Vincent said licking his finger. I was actually sad he pulled his finger out. "You're not very talkative babe. Tell me how you're feeling". Vincent said. "It feels good. But it's kinda scary every time I think about you putting it in me. Like how is that actually like... Gonna go in". I nervously laughed. "Well if you paid attention in your science class. You'll know that it'll stretch just stay calm and relax". Vincent. "What if it don't though like what if it don't fit"? I asked. He laughed kissing my neck.

"It will babe". Vincent said. He went down and kissed my inner thighs. His tongue grazing one and rolling his thumb around the other on a circle motion. His hands cuffed my ass as he slid my body closer to his face. He took my under wear off. He licked my pussy. I blushed and moaned. "Fuck". I moaned. "I thought you said we were doing that". I said. "I said you weren't". Vincent said. He spread my legs and I was violently blushing as he had a up close seat to my area. His tongue went on me a slurping sound was heard. It felt so good. He had his hands sternly gripping my thighs so I wouldn't close them. I touched his hair. I wanted him deeper it felt so good. I pulled on his hair. He moaned into me. Causing my mouth to open as a long moan came out and I pulled his hair again and the same thing happened. Before I knew it liquid shot out of me. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck"! I mumbled. "You taste so good". Vincent said. He licked this lips.

"You're doing so good for me babe". Vincent said. I was out of breath. "I think we're ready". He said. "You got a condom right"? I asked. He nodded. He took his boxers off and his dick flung freely. My eyes widen. "Oh my fuck". I said blushing. He kissed me. He got the condom out his pants pocket and put it on. "Can I"? He asked. I nodded. He stuck it in me. I bit my lip as tears flowed into my eyes. "Ow"! I screamed. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Are you ok"? Vincent asked. I nodded. I looked down. "I'm bleeding". I said. "You're no longer a virgin". He said. He moved and I clawed the fuck out his back. It was hurting so bad. It felt like my insides were burning. Vincent seemed to be studying my facial features. So he went slow. He kissed my neck, then my cheeks, and gave me a long passionate kiss on the lips. I moaned into the kiss. "Vincent you can go faster". I said. "You sure"? Vincent asked. "It still hurts but I want you to feel good. So you can go". I said.

"I can't, I don't want to hurt you". Vincent said. After like 10 minutes it felt good. It really did. My moans turned really loud. "G-go faster". I moaned. Vincent went faster. I couldn't breath correctly. I saw fucking stars. "Oh fuck! Vincent right there". I moaned. "(Y/n) you're doing so good baby". He was gripped my hips going extremely fast. I knew I was going to have bruises. He groaned, grunted, and lowly moaned my name in my ear. Which turned me on more.

"Vincent I-i think". I was going to scream but Vincent put his hand over my mouth and I think I came. 5 minutes later the same thing happened. He covered my mouth again. Then his pace started to get sloppy and I felt the condom get really warm. He gave a couple more trust and fell beside me sweaty. We were both sweating and breathing heavily. "Fuck that was- fuck". I said. "It's 12. Can I stay over"? Vincent asked. "We've been doing this for 4 hours"! I yelled. He nodded. "Are you ok"? Vincent asked. I nodded. "You were amazing. That was amazing. I love you". Vincent said. "I love you to". I said. His eyes widen. "You do"!? He yelled. "Oh shit". I said. He kissed me getting ok top of me again. He was just laying on top me so we were face to face. He kissed me all over my face. I laughed. Not soon later we fell asleep.