Chapter 36

I was with Vincent in his room. It was quiet. Then he broke down crying. "I was so scared! You weren't answering. I know you don't answer my phone calls so I had all the guys call you. You didn't answer. I thought you were kidnapped or something. Then I saw you- you were with that guy. I got so mad, I didn't even know I could get that mad". Vincent cried. I started to cry. "I'm sorry". I said. "Why are you crying"? Vincent asked. "Because I can't help it when someone I care about cries". I said. "I'm sorry cutie" Vincent hugged me. He kissed me. He got on top of me. He kissed my neck. My hand went to his hair, he kissed me again. I kissed back and his hand slid to my stomach because, I was still wearing a crop top. He went down to kiss my stomach. He rubbed my thigh and I started to squirm. He laughed. "You're so cute"! Vincent kissed my cheek over and over again. I laughed.

Vincent kissed me again. "Are we going to..."? I asked. "Do you want to"? Vincent asked. "I don't know". I said. "Well, we can keep going until you feel like we should stop". Vincent said. Vincent went kiss me and I held up my hand. "What"? Vincent asked. "How long have we been together"? I asked. "In my head a good three months in your head probably a month". Vincent said. "Wait you think we've been dating ever since we kissed"? I asked. "Do you want to talk or do this"? Vincent asked. "Why are you changing the subject"? I asked. "Why are you not kissing me"? Vincent asked. He sat up and I leaned down and he was now laying on his back and I was on top of him. "Take your shirt off". I said. "Want it off so bad take it off babe". Vincent said. "Vincent". I whined. He got back on top of me.

He took his shirt off. I touched his abs. "Pants off". I said. "Time for you to take something off". Vincent said. I took the crop top off. "Not much of a change". I said. "You're right. Bra off". Vincent said. Tugging on it. I blushed. "I'm not-". He laughed. "Kidding baby". Vincent said. He kissed my stomach. He kissed my stomach. Actually now he was leaving hickeys on me. He went to my neck and started to suck on it. I moaned. "Aww". Vincent smiled. "That was cute"! Vincent said. He sucked on my neck again I blushed and moaned. "Vincent"! I moaned. He kissed me. "Ah ah". I moaned. "Vincent stop". He stopped. "We have school". I said. "Damn I'm sorry". Vincent said.

"Vincent I'm gonna have hickeys! Oh my shit Dakota is going to kill me". I said. "Shh daddy has it under control". Vincent said. "How Vincent"? I asked. "Well we can just say you fell off of some steps". Vincent said. "I can actually see myself doing that". I said. "Oh God". Vincent said. "So I'm sleeping over"? I asked. "Duh babe". Vincent said. He kissed me. "When we do have sex. How is that gonna be"? I asked. "Shh sleep". Vincent said. "Vincent we need to get ready for bed". I laughed. "Oh right". Vincent said. He got up. "I'll go to the other bathroom". Vincent said. "Can I borrow a shirt and a pair of boxers"? I asked. "I don't care". Vincent said. He left. I had a tooth brush here so I used it. Put my hair up, changed into a big t shirt and boxers.

I walked out and Vincent was shirtless in PJ bottoms. "Should I go to the guess bedroom"? I asked. "Why? Then we won't be able to cuddle"! Vincent said. "Is your dad ok with me being here alone with you"? I asked. "My dad is gone, he's barely here. Plus he'll be all like my son finally has a fiancee! I can die in peace". Vincent said. "Why does your dad want you to find someone so early"? I asked. "I don't know". Vincent said. "Plus every girl think you're attractive. Then they be so gorgeous. So why haven't you gone for one of them"? I asked.

"Because I have a goddess in front of me". Vincent said. "These hickeys look so bad, you were really going at it weren't you"? I asked. "Yeah, it looks like you really did fall down stairs". Vincent said. He kissed my hand. "Damn, I'll text Dakota and tell him to bring me my costume tomorrow". I said. "Sexy vampire right"? I asked. He nodded. "Good thing you weren't here last year. It was werewolves. We were all shirtless". Vincent said. "Vincent I'm tired of being called a boy, going to boys bathrooms, and having to be in the dressing rooms with them. "I know babe- wait dressing room? You've changed in front of them"? Vincent asked. "No, but they change in front of me. And shower, some of those guys have huge-". Vincent cut me off. "Good night". He said pulling me down into his chest hugging me and falling asleep.

I was awoken by multiple kiss all over my face. "Good morning sunshine"! Vincent smiled. "I forgot you're a morning person". Mumbled. "I'm up when the suns up. I've been ready for about an hour now". Vincent said. "Ugh, I don't see how you can do that". I yawned and turned over. "Babe? Baby! (Y/n) wake back up! Don't go to sleep beautiful". Vincent said. I groaned and got up. "I got your uniform so you can come shower and stuff". Vincent said. I went the bathroom did everything I needed to do and walked out in a new pair of bra and underwear. "Vincent"! I called. "Yeah"? He asked walking in. He looked at me and blushed. "I don't know where you put the shoes". I said. "Oh they're in the second closet". Vincent said. I turned. I felt him stare at my ass, then my back, shoulders, his eyes were burned into the back of my head now. I turned to look at him. "You good"? I asked.

"Yeah! Yeah. I'll just... You're so gorgeous". Vincent said. "So are you". I said. "I'm sorry, Its wrong of me to see you like this". Vincent said. "Why is it wrong? I was like this yesterday"? I asked. "Yeah, but it's different. I'm still a gentlemen". Vincent said. "I mean you were respecting me a lot. So good for you bae". I smiled. "Tell me when you're dressed". Vincent said walking out.