Chapter 56

Vincent's POV

The guys and I were over the twins house. "Boss you never told us about you and (Y/n)'s first time". Jason said. "Yeah I did. How else would you know we did it"? I asked. "Like we said it's obvious". Mason said. "So I just never explained it in detail. I don't know. What if she's not comfortable with that"? I asked. "She says suck my nonexistent dick. Do you really think she cares"? Damian asked. "Well wait Gabe". I said. "I'm ok". Gabe said. "Well you all seen her in like her underwear". I said. "She has a fat pussy". Jason said. "Which means she gets wet fast". Mason said. "Right, but she was adorable during the whole thing. She was moaning a lot. So that's good but I can't describe her face when we were making love. You know the tuff tomboy? That's not what she was at the moment". I said. "Wow so she didn't want to be top"? Mason asked.

"Nope, I was. Ok first I got her really wet. So she wouldn't hurt to bad. The crying only lasted a couple of minutes so it wasn't to bad". I said. "You crying or she crying"? Damian smirked. I glared at him. "I only cried of happiness shut up". I said. "You eat her out"? Gabe asked. Our eyes widen. "I'm off the clock still 17". Gabe shrugged. Keep forgetting that. "Yes, she tasted great. Like cake batter or something. It was sweet". I said. "She was tighter than I expected. It felt great. We were making love for 4 hours". I said. "Damn. Without a blow job"? Jason asked. I nodded. "Did she admit something"? Morti asked. "Yeah girls usually admit things during or after sex". Damian said.

"Well. That was the day she said she loved me back"! I smiled. They smiled. The door open. "What we talking about"? (Y/n) asked walking in. "You're late". We all said. "I was doing something damn". She said. "Hi babe". I said kissing her. "What you guys talking about"? She asked. "Nothing". We all said. "That's suspect as fuck". She said. We looked at her. "Ay if you guys were talking bout girls. I can talk about them to". She said. "No you can't". I said. "Come on what was it about sex"? She asked. Jason and Mason smirked. "Yeah any topics about that"? They asked. I looked at them. "Well I'm sure Vincent told you his point of view when we had sex. So I'll tell you mines". She said. I stared at her. "It hurt like a bitch. When it hurt it hurt worse. When it felt good it hurt. But besides all that it was like heaven. And I don't even talk about shit like heaven. But if heaven felt like that I'll go to church. His mouth is great". She said. I smiled at her.

"I don't want to go into dick details because all of you are guys. And even though I'm pretty sure you guys are mostly gay. Vincent is your friend". She said. "She's worse than you". Damian said. "Homosexual back ground characters". I said. "Huh". (Y/n) said.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Hey guys, I need to head out. I got something to do". I said. "You got here late and leaving early"? Vincent asked. "The guy I'm cheating on you with keeps texting me". I said. "That's not funny". Vincent said frowning. "It was to me". I said. "Babe". Vincent said sternly. "Yeah ok. I'm sorry". I said. "No, it's just. What are you doing? Because I wanted to go on a date". Vincent said. "I can't this week. I'm busy". I said. "I'll come over then". He said. "You can't I'll be to tired to do anything". I said. He stared at me. "What about next week"? He asked. "Maybe... I'll let you know". I kissed him. He took my hand in his. "I'll walk you out". Vincent said. "That's ok, stay here. Bye guys love you all"! I said leaving.

Vincent's POV

"Damian you know what she's doing"? I asked. "Do you want me to find out"? Damian asked. "No... Then that'll mean I don't trust her". I said. "Well do you want me to just to do it? And you keep your fake sympathy"? Damian asked. "Yes please". I said. He hacked into (Y/n) phone on his computer. We all were looking. "We can hear everything. And she's on her way downtown". Damian said pointing at the map. A couple minutes later she stopped. "Looks like she's in a alleyway...". Damian said. "If she's having sex there it's so unsanitary". Jason said. I looked at him. "Maybe she's just buying drugs". I said. "Oh yeah that makes since". Jason said. Everyone agreed. "But that's no reason to ditch me for some marijuana". I said.

"Looks like she's at the mall now, I can't tell what store she's in. I'll hack into the mall security cameras". Damian said. "Well it looks like she's moving so no need to". I said. "I wonder what she's buying". Gabe said. "Probably more clothes that's two big for her". Jason said. "Or to revealing. For when she's at home". Mason said. "When she's out no skin shows when she's at home she's naked". Jason said. "Shut up". I said. "She's over someone's house now". Damian said. "Wait I know where that's at. It's Grayson Josten house". Jason said. "The football player"? I asked. "Yeah". Mason said. "The one with the blue or brown eyes"? I asked. "Blue". They both said. "Hell no"! I yelled. "Ok, ok. We can't take direct action. If she's cheating we'll beat the guy ass. Then we'll talk to her and ask her why Vincent isn't making her happy". Jason said.

"Wow". I said. A couple days passed and she's still been doing the same things. She refused to let me in her house, come to mine, or hang out with me or any of the guys. Then she never came to lunch she'll go home and come back to school. Honestly I was starting to get pissed about how secretive she was being and that she'll lie to me. So I went to confront her. I knocked on the door she opened it a little. "Yeah"? She asked. "Can I come in"? I asked. "No, we can talk out here". She said quickly coming out and closing the door. "Why haven't you wanted to hang out? It's been 6 days". I said. "I've been busy". She said. "Busy with who"? I asked. "No one just myself". She said. "So why were you at Grayson house"? I asked. "I don't believe that's your business Vincent". She said. "Well I'm making it my business". I said.

"Man fuck you". (Y/n) said. "Uh huh. So what does he have that I don't"? I asked. "Man, Vincent go home". She said. "No really, what does he have that I don't. Because I thought you were happy". I said. "I'll be happy if you didn't walk up to me with bull shit. I'm not cheating". She said. "You promise"? I asked. "Yes Vincent, I promise. On my daddy and momma grave I'm not cheating on you. Like you are my first everything. I'm kinda in a bond with you". She said. "Ok... But why are you at his mansion"? I asked. She opened her door and puppies, kittens, bunnies, and what I'm sure was a small bear cub.

"What the hell"? I asked. "He wanted someone to watch his animals. And since I love animals I wanted to to do. So I've been getting stuff for them". She said. Everything makes since now. "I even had to get a illegal drug to make that bear sleep. But he's precious". She smiled. I sighed. "And you wanted to do this alone"? I asked she nodded. "Well... Bye babe". I went to kiss her and she moved her head. "No! You thought I was cheating"! She yelled. "Sorry but you were being all sneaky and stuff". I said. "Whatever". She said closing the door.