Chapter 44

The guys were over. "Babe". Vincent said. "What bitch". I said. They looked at me. "I meant yes bae"? I asked. "Are you ok"? He asked. "I'm fine Vincent stop asking. I put the game on for you guys not ask me questions". I said. "Well I'm not a big fan of video games". Vincent said. "Well what do you want Vincent"? I asked. "I want you to talk to me". Vincent said. "Hey". I said. "Hi". He said putting his hand on my leg. I took out a cigarette, my hands were shaking as I lit it. "Do you need your medicine"? Damian asked. "No I'm fine". I said smoking. "Babe". Vincent said. "Just let me have this one". I said. "How do you beat this game"! Jason groaned. "What are you playing"? I asked. "Some game um... Grand Theft Auto 5". They said.

"Just do the missions and don't switch to Trevor. He does some weird shit". I said. I raised up my shirt, rubbing my stomach. I put the cigarette out. "I feel better". I smiled. "You're so cute". Vincent said kissing me. He pulled away. "You taste weird". Vincent said. I rolled my eyes. "I'll brush my teeth. I'm cooking chicken, rice and gravy. You guys hungry right now"? I asked. "Starving". Jason said. Everyone else nodded. "Alright". I said. I went to brush my teeth. After I was done I took my shirt off. "Vincent"! I yelled. He walked in. "Yes baby"? He asked. He looked at me. "Can you turn on the AC". I said. "You're hot"? He asked. "Either you turn on the AC or I walk around naked". I said. He smirked. "The guys can leave". Vincent smoked. "Bitch if you-". He cut me off. "Save it sweetheart. I'll do it". Vincent said walking away. I changed my shirt. I went to cook.

Morti walked in. "Ay giant taste this". I said sticking chicken in his mouth. "Taste good"? I asked. He nodded. "Awesome". I said. He walked away. After I finished they all sat at the table. I looked at my phone. A lot of missed texts and calls. I sighed. "It'll be ok". Vincent said. "I don't think I should leave Chicago". I said. They stared at me. "Damian I promise I will get that money". I said. "Please don't stay". Gabe said. "What about Dakota". I said. "Honestly. I'm tired of you worrying about him. You said it, he said it. He's a grown man, you don't need to watch him". Vincent said. I growled.

"I'm a grown woman and you watch me". I said. "Ok first of all compared to how everyone in the room and all your friends are older than you. You are not a grown woman. Secondly that's different". Vincent said. "Bite me blondie". I sad. "Vincents right". Damian said. "He's stubborn and he wants the best for you. Then he obviously doesn't want you involved". Vincent said. "Whatever". I said. "We don't want you to go". Jason said. "Yeah, you're like one of our only friends". Mason said. "You guys are rich buy friends". I said. "We don't buy you". Damian said. "Ugh you guys please don't make me feel bad". I said. "Well to late". Jason said. "You want to see a real nigga cry". I asked. "Babe you know I don't want to see you cry". Vincent said. "Whatever, but it's not really you guys choice I'm not asking I'm telling". I said. Damian held up some papers. "What the hell is that"? I asked. "Adoption papers". Damian said. "You fucking lying". I said. "Anyone of us can sign this. And you're our daughter. So... You either come back to Shenking peacefully. Or you will be forced back. And make one of us be a parent". Damian said. "Wow, that's some hardcore fucking black mail. I like you a little more now". I said. "Ooo let us do it! You'll be a perfect model". Mason said. "Yes". Jason agreed. "No! I want her she can eat all kinds of sweets and train with Morti and me"! Gabe said. "Fine! Stop! I'll go. Damn". I said. He smirked. "That's what I thought". Damian said. "Vincent"! I whined. He was smiling. I sighed eating. "I found a gun in your sofa". Mason said. "Oh... Was it loaded"? I asked. "No... I don't think so. I hope not". Mason said. "What color was it"? I asked. "Silver". Mason said. "Oh that's Dakota's". I said. "Do you have a gun"? Mason asked. "I'm scared to answer that question". I said. "We're going to have to leave tonight". Damian said. "I know". Vincent said. "I'm going on miss being here". I said. Later on I was packing. When we made it back to New York I went to my place and just fell asleep. I decided to text Vincent since he claims I never text him.

(Y/n): Hi

Vincent: (Y/n)!?

(Y/n): Yep!

Vincent: Is there something wrong???

(Y/n): Naw just wanted to prove to you that I have your number 😜

Vincent: Good to know. But go to sleep school in the morning

(Y/n): Fine! I thought you loved me

Vincent: I do love you

(Y/n): What!?

Vincent: ?

(Y/n): Why did you say that??!

Vincent: Read your txt

(Y/n): fuck damn it. I meant like*

Vincent: I love you

(Y/n): I think I should go to bed

Vincent: Good night (Y/n)

(Y/n): Night

Vincent loves me!? Vincent loves me! No he doesn't he's 17 he don't know what love even is. He probably has very strong feelings towards me and he fucked up and thought it was love. But then why else would he follow me all the way to Chicago? Why would I be his number one priority? No! Don't get sucked into lies damn it! But... What if it isn't. Oh my fuck ain't gonna get no sleep.