Chapter 25

Vincent was smiling at me. "What"? I asked. "Why won't you date me? You like me. You've admitted multiple times. We can be so great together". Vincent said. We were in the kitchen alone everyone else was in the living room. "Vincent I like you yeah. But I don't think we can actually be good for each other". I said. "What why"!? Vincent asked. "Because I'm me and you are you". I said. "I don't understand". Vincent said. "Fine! Vincent. I have no actual reason why I'm not dating. Accept the fact that I fear rejection". I said. "You've been rejecting me for four months! How do you think I feel"? Vincent asked. I frowned. "I'm sorry". I said. "So... When do you want to go on our first date"? Vincent smiled. "You pick". I said. His eyes widen. "Wait you're saying yes"!? He asked. "Yep". I laughed. Vincent ran in the the living room. "She said yes"! Vincent said. "To marrying you"!? Jason asked freaking out.

"No"! I said running in. "To going on a date with me". Vincent said. "Congrats you guys"! The twins said. There was a knock at the door. "I'll get it"! Gabe ran to the door. "Oh hi". I heard Dakota. I smiled. Dakota walked in and I ran to hug him. He didn't hug back. "Dakota please don't tell me. This bad news". I said. He had tears in his eyes. "Sammy". Dakota said. "What about Sammy"? I asked. "Jay, he had- h had sent...". Dakota didn't even finish before he cried. He hugged me. "They killed him (n/n) they shot him. We all were shooting. They ran up on our turf. Jay talking bout some where my girl at. We ain't say shit. So they took out there guns we took out there's. Sammy-". Dakota said.

"Jay shot him"? I asked. Dakota nodded. I cried. "How long ago"? I asked. "4 days. We throwing a ceremony". Dakota said. He let me go. "Why didn't you tell him where I was"!? I yelled pushing him. "Because we won't let him get you". Dakota said. "Oh my god who cares about me!? Sammy is dead". I said. I felt the lump in my throat it burned. "I care"! He said. I grabbed him. "Dakota do me a favor". I said. He nodded. "Tell Jay. That he better be ready. Because if we killing. He's already dead". I said. "You ain't coming to Chicago". Dakota said. "Yes I am. I'm coming tomorrow". I said. "No you're not. We can handle this". Dakota said. "No the hell you can't! What if he takes you out next!? I ain't risking none of this shit. I'm coming back. Because I'm tired of people dying because of me". I said. Dakota looked at me. "You're not coming. You're not getting in the middle of this again. You're not in the gang". Dakota said. "I'm going". I said. "No". Dakota. "Yeah I-". Dakota punched the wall near me. "You ain't fucking going"! He yelled at me causing me jump. "I have to go. Don't come to Chicago". He growled at me. When he left I broke down. The guys were quiet. I wipe my face.

"You let yourselves out". I said going to my room. Dakota must forgot I don't listen to him. I packed my bag getting my gun and some clothes. 10 minutes later there was a knock. The twins. "What"? I asked. "Are you ok"? They asked. "Yeah why I'm fine". I smiled. "No you're not". They said. "Look people die". I said. "We know". Jason said. Gabe walked in with with Morti. "So when are we leaving for Chicago"? Gabe asked. "What"? I asked. "Morti and I are going. We don't care, about the gangs. You're a friend and we help our friends". Gabe said. "No". I said.

"No"? Morti asked. "You guys are important. If you get hurt your parents would kill me". I said. "I put my dad in the hospital". Gabe said. My eyes widen. "I thought you said your family in Japan training people". I said. "My little brother is and that's Morti's family to...". Gabe said. "You put your dad in the hospital"!? I yelled. "Yeah and I think if you don't let us come. You'll be there to". Gabe said. I looked at him. "And somehow I'm attracted to you know". I said. Vincent popped up. "What"? He asked. "Are you Batman"? I asked. "Who"? Vincent asked. "We can't date". I said. "Oh the superhero ok". Vincent said blushing. "Don't play with Batman"! I said. Damian walked in.

"There's no need to even worry. I called some friends. That guy is in jail". Damian said. "What"? I asked. "Well turns out someone I don't know who, stashed a lot of drugs in his car. While a random police officer pulled him over. Also his gang somehow all vanished. They just died". Damian said. My eyes widen. "Wow, that was just wow. You have to much power". I said. "Vincent idea". Damian said. I looked at him. "Are you attracted to me"? Vincent smiled. I laughed. "I like you so much". I said. "We also donated 200 grand to Sammy parents". Vincent said. I hugged Vincent. "So why not kill Jay"? I asked.

"Oh his prison mate will kill him. And do other things". Vincent said. "Him suffering... Is that marriage option still open"? I joked. "Yes"! Vincent said. "I'm joking". I said. ".... So was I". He said. I hugged him. "Hey, can we go to a fancy restaurant for our first date"? Vincent asked. "Sure, wait. Do I have to get all dressed up"? I asked. "That would be very appreciated". Vincent said. "Twins". I said. "I'm thinking two inches above the knee not tight. Because we both know she'll probably try to fight". Jason said. "No scraps. Build in bra". Mason said. They looked at my legs. "She does have nice legs so no stockings". Jason said. "Yeah, oh a black dress, like you said two inch above the knees, strapless, open back, it has to highlight her curves". Mason said. "I'm thinking white chocker, white heals, and pearl earrings". Jason said.

"Yeah". Mason agreed. I looked at them. "Um... I was thinking black pants, white button up shirt, red and black flannel, and I actually like the chocker". I said. "No". The twins said. "Well then". I mumbled. "We just feel like since you have such a beautiful body. It should be highlighted". The twins said. "You all thought that I was a boy". I said. "That's in the pass". Mason said. "Yeah what part of me you guys thought was guy"? I asked. Everyone looked at me. "You dress like a guy, your clothes were big, your hair was short, there's a lot". Vincent said. "Yet you liked her when she was a boy". Jason said. "Bi". Mason said. "So"? Vincent asked. "Damian knew". Gabe said. "We all know he knew". I said.